What's new

Kill Asaduddin Owaisi and take home one million cash: Hindu Mahasbha

So if the same is done here why the pain by every Indian member on good and bad terrorists... Apparently India follows good and bad criminals and good and bad terrorist formula itself. Just saying easier to preach then follow what it said

did add some points in my previous post....

There is no such things called bad or good criminals, These are criminals and they will be dealt in right way..... You can be rest assured......

So if the same is done here why the pain by every Indian member on good and bad terrorists... Apparently India follows good and bad criminals and good and bad terrorist formula itself. Just saying easier to preach then follow what it said

These are the opinions of individuals. What has the state got to do with it?

inciting hatred is not criminal only... when people are killed because of his words and the situation what will it be then? what is the threshold?
Your Hafiz Saeed does this every day. Have you seen his speeches??

Asaduddin is fine..
His statements are communal in nature but that's well within the liberty provided by our constitution. His logic and reasoning are not entirely unfounded.

Even the statmemnts like asking to kill HIndus?

These are the opinions of individuals. What has the state got to do with it?
Your Hafiz Saeed does this every day. Have you seen his speeches??
so when are you labelling them terrorists :) always preaching about the Pakistani issue of doing nothing... While yourself not caring for what goes on in India. Fix yourself first

so when are you labelling them terrorists :) always preaching about the Pakistani issue of doing nothing... While yourself not caring for what goes on in India. Fix yourself first

How many Pakistani's got killed because of these guys?

But they are not, nor are their various organised events stopped before things reach breaking point. They spread hatred yet I do not see them behind bars. It is easy to preach to other countries while ignoring the problems inside India.

This is a fine line. In any case, I'm sure Owaisi could file a FIR in the police station for them to take action. As for preaching to other countries, i.e. Pakistan, no one in India cares what Pakistanis say. It is the actions that India is concerned with.

How many Pakistani's got killed because of these guys?
That is what I wanted to hear, as long as your own extremists kills Indians and you have proof it is okay. But when you have half baked proof of conjured involvement by Pakistani groups all hell breaks loose.

@Gufi Why waste time? Is this Mahasbha Muslim? NOPS!! So how can they be terrorists, right @nair ?
They must be the face of liberal secular India.. a lovely peace loving face!

And then they mind if someone call them largest Hypocrisy of the World!!

That is what I wanted to hear, as long as your own extremists kills Indians and you have proof it is okay. But when you have half baked proof of conjured involvement by Pakistani groups all hell breaks loose.

So if twist your logic, Are you trying to say you take care of all the religioius extremists who preach nonsense (irrespective of the religion they follow) then you come and complain about the India specific terrorist in Pakistan....... That is a great logic.....

Terrorism in what manner? Talking through the hat? Maybe you should understand what constitutes terrorism. If a single person is killed because of an action of a group, only then wi

@Gufi Why waste time? Is this Mahasbha Muslim? NOPS!! So how can they be terrorists, right @nair ?

Did you see my post on the subject???? There are morons in our society and have enogh of them..... Being secular become a burden at times.......

This is a fine line. In any case, I'm sure Owaisi could file a FIR in the police station for them to take action. As for preaching to other countries, i.e. Pakistan, no one in India cares what Pakistanis say. It is the actions that India is concerned with.
fine line was when the church burning was considered a heroic act by this group, fine line was when rewards were given for doing things which are officially illegal but are ignored. When there will be riots the official line will be that it came from no where. As long as the extremist are Indian all is well

What's with all the "analysts"? No one has been killed. Talk does not constitute terrorism. Otherwise most religious books would end up being banned.

Back
Top Bottom