What's new

AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi’s house in Delhi vandalised by Hindu Sena members

I have a certain degree of sympathy for Indian Muslims, in spite of whatever they say against Pakistan, perhaps, because, in my opinion, they are not as free as we are. Freedom is a great blessing.

No Indian Muslim harbors any animosity against Pakistan, or any other country (Muslim or otherwise) for that matter.

India is not a free society where Muslims can easily express their opinions.

No Indian Muslim harbors any animosity against Pakistan, or any other country (Muslim or otherwise) for that matter.

My oblique allusion was to certain Pakistani posters, who make such a claim. I have no animosity towards any Indian Muslim. They are our brothers in faith. My fight is with Indian Hindutvadi lot, whether in INC, BJP, RSS, or elsewhere.
India is not a free society where Muslims can easily express their opinions.

Of course, I know it. I can even sense it, whenever I happen to see some political program on Indian channels, where one of the guests is Muslim.

Good for owaisi. In India, both hindus and muslims are almost same. Muslims selected to stay in India and now living a cowardly life. No sympathy for jokers like owaisi or others.
Owaisi is actually puppet of BJP

Owaisi is 100% B team of BJP as he has done nothing on ground for Muslims in India. Only hoo haa and no tangible effort. Him and his family are safe so he couldn't care less about others. This breaking of tube light and some windows is just drama to show that BJP is against him but him and his family are completely safe and sound there.

Owaisi is actually puppet of BJP

Whenever Muslims stand for their political rights in South Asia, they are branded as puppets of the ruling establishment.

Just around a 100 years ago or so, Jinnah was branded as a puppet of the British. At that time, the erstwhile Congress party positioned itself as the representative of all Indians, including Muslims. Since Jinnah's Muslim League put a dent in their support, they were branded by the Hindus of that time as puppets of the British.

More than 70 years after freedom from the British, the attitude in India has not changed. Muslims are still expected to ally themselves with the supposed "secular" parties that are run by Hindus and give up political representation. In India, every community and caste can have their own political party, but when Muslims have one, all hell breaks loose.

When Owaisi fights elections, he is branded as B-Team of the BJP. However, such terms are never used for Hindu parties such as BSP or Congress or CPIM who more than often divide the secular vote.

The point here is that Muslims of India have been poorly represented for the last 70 years by the "secular" political parties. It is time for Muslim political outfits to try their political chances. If there is success for these parties, it is because the traditional political parties have failed the Muslims.

Whenever Muslims stand for their political rights in South Asia, they are branded as puppets of the ruling establishment.

Just around a 100 years ago or so, Jinnah was branded as a puppet of the British. At that time, the erstwhile Congress party positioned itself as the representative of all Indians, including Muslims. Since Jinnah's Muslim League put a dent in their support, they were branded by the Hindus of that time as puppets of the British.

More than 70 years after freedom from the British, the attitude in India has not changed. Muslims are still expected to ally themselves with the supposed "secular" parties that are run by Hindus and give up political representation. In India, every community and caste can have their own political party, but when Muslims have one, all hell breaks loose.

When Owaisi fights elections, he is branded as B-Team of the BJP. However, such terms are never used for Hindu parties such as BSP or Congress or CPIM who more than often divide the secular vote.

The point here is that Muslims of India have been poorly represented for the last 70 years by the "secular" political parties. It is time for Muslim political outfits to try their political chances. If there is success for these parties, it is because the traditional political parties have failed the Muslims.

Problem is that Pakistani posters judge all Indian Muslim politicians by their anti-Pakistan rhetoric, and, thus, fail to realize their importance within Indian politics for Muslims.

Looks like even the Hindu agents amongst the Muslims in India aren't safe any longer.....

Back
Top Bottom