What's new

Kharian- the city of wonders.

@qamar1990 My grandparents were from Kharian Stayed Their Many times Its a small decent City But Thats All visited inch inch of the City and their is Nothing to do their,
Every thing is closed at around 8 list goes on and On
@Shabaz Sharif the pics you posted were from the flower festival in cantt i was their few months back
and You did asked whats so important about this city its the most expesnsive city In Pak yeah No kidding Ask any one
And its the richest tehsil of Pak as everyone says so

and a word of advice if you if you wanna eat then few places usmania restaurant , 10 nd 7 in cantt , Mian gee famous for dall and their Chicken tikka , for chicken stag only place in whole gujrat is a park near burak park in cantt

@qamar1990 My grandparents were from Kharian Stayed Their Many times Its a small decent City But Thats All visited inch inch of the City and their is Nothing to do their,
@Shabaz Sharif the pics you posted were from the flower festival in cantt i was their few months back
and You did asked whats so important about this city its the most expesnsive city In Pak yeah No kidding Ask any one

and a word of advice if you if you wanna eat then few places usmania restaurant , 10 nd 7 in cantt , Mian gee famous for dall and their Chicken tikka , for chicken stag only place in whole gujrat is a park near burak park in cantt

How many hotels now in Kharian? And i know how expensive it is after all i belong to Tehsil Kharian ;)

kharian cantt a more developed section of kharian because of the army.

42231494.jpg

qaide azam rd in kharian cantt.

42231456.jpg

qaide azam rd

42231408.jpg

d-park?? in kharian cantt.

42231469.jpg

more of qaide azam rd….
42231395.jpg

d park

if you got any pictures post them…
where are you from? if your grand parents from kharian then shouldn't you be from kharian as well? lol

How many hotels now in Kharian? And i know how expensive it is after all i belong to Tehsil Kharian ;)
"hotels" as in a place to sleep?
or the pakistani "hotel-" a place to eat?

kharian cantt a more developed section of kharian because of the army.

42231494.jpg

qaide azam rd in kharian cantt.

42231456.jpg

qaide azam rd

42231408.jpg

d-park?? in kharian cantt.

42231469.jpg

more of qaide azam rd….
42231395.jpg

d park

if you got any pictures post them…
where are you from? if your grand parents from kharian then shouldn't you be from kharian as well? lol

"hotels" as in a place to sleep?
or the pakistani "hotel-" a place to eat?

Hotel for sleeping lol

Gujrawala is proper big city. I am building metro bus there after Multan.

Yes Gujranwala is neck to neck with Multan in terms of population living in the city limits, both are well above 1 million mark.

military exercises in the fields of kharian

az2.jpg

11.jpg

APP51-02_Kharian.jpg

1250_pak-army-1.jpg

az2.jpg

016840411-1.jpg

kharian cantt

I remember foujis in our area was normal sight. One question from Kharian tehsil people, the mountains we see in clear days are IoK mountains or AJK?

@Shahmir kashmir

gujranwala will only get a metro bus
but
kharian will get a underground train @Shabaz Sharif right?

gujranwala cantt is small i heard compared to kharian cantt

It may be smaller than kharian cannt but it is built as part of first line of defence against any indian incursion in case they cross Sialkot and Lahore.

I remember foujis in our area was normal sight. One question from Kharian tehsil people, the mountains we see in clear days are IoK mountains or AJK?
no man those mountains are the "pabbi" the moutons we pass when we go to jehlum lol.
in my village its a beautiful sight because they surround us.

It may be smaller than kharian cannt but it is built as part of first line of defence against any indian incursion in case they cross Sialkot and Lahore.
i heard kharian cantt is number one on the indian army list.
the army has its best stuff in kharian cantt i heard.

no man those mountains are the "pabbi" the moutons we pass when we go to jehlum lol.
in my village its a beautiful sight because they surround us.

i heard kharian cantt is number one on the indian army list.
the army has its best stuff in kharian cantt i heard.

If common people know about the sensitive stuff stationed in kharian cannt, then it is kind of intelligence failure on part of military, such things must be kept extremely confidential. No local person knows what kind of military equipment is there in Gujranwala cannt.

Back
Top Bottom