What's new

Kharal and Berkley

I am just reading the article you posted properly which says they are jats. Mirza jat was kharal. Punjabi Jats are proper ethnic tribe like punjabi gujjars. Now why would i believe in random bs website but what people claim in real life? Tell me which real rajput in punjab like janjuas, chibs etc ever claimed to be jats? Your anecdotas mean shit anyway because rajput is title not a ethnic group/tribe. Punjabi rajput have nothing in common with rajastani rajput or bengali rajput.

I will again advice you to read article you posted once again.

Jats make 10% of punjab population and its a ethnic tribe like punjabi gujjars/arains. While rajput is a title, i hope you know the difference.

jatts are a caste just like rajputs... i hope you understand even the general concept of the word jatt in punjab... funny a non punjabi who has lived in your region knows more about punjab.. than yourself a kashmiri...

Yea Jatt is general term used for any person that has done a hard day's work toiling the fields. It doesn't actually mean the person is of Jatt biradiri.

jatts are a caste just like rajputs... i hope you understand even the general concept of the word jatt in punjab... funny a non punjabi who has lived in your region knows more about punjab.. than yourself a kashmiri...

I don't know how to take you seriously after this post, since its pretty much established fact that jats are a tribe and not a caste. I think living in urban centers like you have done mean absolutly nothing. Real punjab is only rural areas where they things matter.

I don't know how to take you seriously after this post, since its pretty much established fact that jats are a tribe and not a caste. I think living in urban centers like you have done mean absolutly nothing. Real punjab is only rural areas where they things matter.

Yeah right... funny i still know more .. isnt it?

In a cultural zamindar reference, anyone can call anyone jatt, but Jatts are their own biradiri with numerous clans.

Exatcly, jats are biraderi of their own and marry with other jats. Not simply with someone who claim to be ''jat''. Its more of a blood identity then caste/title like rajputs. Same thing with punjabi arains, gujjars, kamboh, etc

Yeah right... funny i still know more .. isnt it?

Not when you claim jat is a caste. How do you know more? Again in urban centers even kammi people adopt rajput title or claim to be jats. No wonder you see rajputs who say they are jats, only possible in urban areas.

Exatcly, jats are biraderi of their own and marry with other jats. Not simply with someone who claim to be ''jat''. Its more of a blood identity then caste/title like rajputs. Same thing with punjabi arains, gujjars, kamboh, etc

Not when you claim jat is a caste. How do you know more? Again in urban centers even kammi people adopt rajput title or claim to be jats. No wonder you see rajputs who say they are jats, only possible in urban areas.

Some Jatts and Rajputs are indeed related but it depends on the area and which clan. I mean look at how many Jatt clans there are in Pakistan.

Category:Jat clans of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please dont make yourself look stupid... i beg of you...

a96275e619724f85cb0d9e1d81467488.jpg

I think the confusion of Jatt being a title only is a pothohar phenomenon where rajput farmer families are called jatt by non-farmer feudal background rajputs in a derogatory sense, the reason is pothohar had a very strong remanent hindu cultural influences where farmers were considered low caste by brahmins and rajputs irrespective of the actual background of the cultivators tribal origins.

In central punjab there was never any confusion or bad tag associated with cultivation or farming due to smaller populations and hence negligible influence of brahmin or rajputs and hence there are well defined tribal divisions which are totally different than the brahmin defined ancient categories based on caste. It seems to me pothohar region retains many brahmin society practices more than any other region in punjab due to high concentration of rajput clans in that region and hence working as a farmer or cultivator in the fields is demonized.

Last edited:
First of all, I'm sick of you part time geneticists talking about ethnicity and what not.

You Pakis make me sick.

Talking about Indian Punjabis and Pakistani Punjabis are the same. **** off. You ugly mirasis are fiending for your brothers across the border, then go and fuk off. I have Jatt nokars that are good looking and don't look like ugly *** jatts from India, with their dark facial complexion and pointy noses. You guys are fucking jokes. And @Psycho Pakistani, even though I am Arain, my father's grandmother was Kashmiri from K valley, Our people are not ugly *** Indian looking people, while you guys compromise with Indians based on ethnicity, rather than religion. My jatt nokars have brown hair and green eyes, and you wanna be scientists try to give ugly *** Indian Punjabis a pass as being the same as us. **** off.

First of all, I'm sick of you part time geneticists talking about ethnicity and what not.

You Pakis make me sick.

Talking about Indian Punjabis and Pakistani Punjabis are the same. **** off. You ugly mirasis are fiending for your brothers across the border, then go and fuk off. I have Jatt nokars that are good looking and don't look like ugly *** jatts from India, with their dark facial complexion and pointy noses. You guys are fucking jokes. And @Psycho Pakistani, even though I am Arain, my father's grandmother was Kashmiri from K valley, Our people are not ugly *** Indian looking people, while you guys compromise with Indians based on ethnicity, rather than religion. My jatt nokars have brown hair and green eyes, and you wanna be scientists try to give ugly *** Indian Punjabis a pass as being the same as us. **** off.

I think you are misunderstanding me , I don't have any "feelings" for any people irrespective of their tribe in india. I never said indian punjabis are same as pakistani punjab, I don't know from where you got such impression from my posts. I personally feel we in pakistani punjab have evolved into totally different culture than indian punjab or indian punjabis, our vocabularies have diverged , our food habits have diverged , same is the case with other cultural expressions.
Our discussions are mostly based on a subject called "anthropology" which might not be interesting for you but I believe many people find such topics interesting.

I think you are misunderstanding me , I don't have any "feelings" for any people irrespective of their tribe in india. I never said indian punjabis are same as pakistani punjab, I don't know from where you got such impression from my posts. I personally feel we in pakistani punjab have evolved into totally different culture than indian punjab or indian punjabis, our vocabularies have diverged , our food habits have diverged , same is the case with other cultural expressions.
Our discussions are mostly based on a subject called "anthropology" which might not be interesting for you but I believe many people find such topics interesting.

Whatever man. All the Sikhs I've seen is NYC look like chura masalis. You niggas can keep on talking about anthropology, Whatever I'm done with these kinds of threads.

Pakistan de vich, meray kar de samne koora chukan walay vi innay badsurat ne si jinnay sikh badsurat aa.

Last edited:

You Pakis make me sick.

Whatever man. All the Sikhs I've seen is NYC look like chura masalis. You niggas can keep on talking about anthropology, Whatever I'm done with these kinds of threads.

Pakistan de vich, meray kar de samne koora chukan walay vi innay badsurat ne si jinnay sikh badsurat aa.

O mi gaad, your description of Pakistanis seems they are no different from Scandinavians in whiteness and colour of eyes. :dirol::dirol::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom