What's new

Kharal and Berkley

Great logic.. I can show you several such politicians elected from areas with the other tribe having a majority.. Sometimes due to the fact tht several contestants from the same tribe contes elections .. Hence failing .. Sometimes due to influence etc..

Apparently you are a victim of selective reading..

From the same article.. I guess even the kharals with their Rai title and their claim that they are Rajputs is not. Enough for you...

MNA is jat kharal and he won in same area. Not selective reading but i am telling this stuff about jats having rajout origin is only found on wikis, kharals indeed have agni origin going by wiki just like every other jat out there. Which is wrong because jat is a tribe like punjabi gujjars and not a title.

Are you reading the articles you are posting? They are sAying ''jaats'', no one consider kharals as rajputs. This is not rajasthan but punjab.

''British raided Jhamra for Ahmed Khan and in his absence; they arrested children and women. The word reached Ahmed Khan, across Ravi. Taking women as hostage was a challenge that Jaats never threw on ground. Wattoos suggested attack on a police post in Sayyedwala but Ahmed Khan ruled it out.

All stories of Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal can be traced back to Dada Phogi, an eye-witness of his final days. Before they charged, Ahmed Khan spoke to his tribesmen and the words infused an iron spirit. Had he been British or an establishment hero, the speech would have been archived to form the textbook chapter of “Speeches-that-changed-the-world”, but that never happened. The Jaats of Baar fought with unmatched chivalry and pushed the artillery-supported squadron, more than two miles.''

Again from your article not from anywhere else. Kharals from that area were jat kharals then and even now.

Child These kharals are from Kamalia .. Even the ones from hafizabad region proudly claim thei Rajput origin.. As for rajhistan and Punjab.... Do you think there are. I Rajputs in Punjab? Even in the indian Punjab you will see Sikh and Hindu Rajputs (of punjabi stock).

You are streching the arguement for no reason.... Except maybe your personal bias.. Which I've observed several times..

MNA is jat kharal and he won in same area. Not selective reading but i am telling this stuff about jats having rajout origin is only found on wikis, kharals indeed have agni origin going by wiki just like every other jat out there. Which is wrong because jat is a tribe like punjabi gujjars and not a title.

Kharals must be stupid to believe they are Rajputs .. Save ghenda knows more about their history than themselves ..:lol:

I think this must be a case of how many Jat clans claim Rajput origin. Sidhu Brars in Malwa area of east Punjab do that too. maybe many of them are. I think many Jats, Rajputs, Gujjars must have common ancestry

All of Indigenous Punjabi probably have common ancestry, Biradari/Cast is later phenomena.

Child These kharals are from Kamalia .. Even the ones from hafizabad region proudly claim thei Rajput origin.. As for rajhistan and Punjab.... Do you think there are. I Rajputs in Punjab? Even in the indian Punjab you will see Sikh and Hindu Rajputs (of punjabi stock).

Again you are mistaking punjab for rajasthan and taking wiki/bs sources as literarly. Tell me why two article you posted, mention jaats instead of rajputs? They only mention rajput origin of kharals. On wiki you will see every jat clan have rajput origin. When Bhatti MNA of Hafizabad claim jatt origin then forget about Kamalia kharals. Even though we know Bhatti are rajputs like Dullah Bhatti.

Again you are mistaking punjab for rajasthan and taking wiki/bs sources as literarly. Tell me why two article you posted, mention jaats instead of rajputs?

I posted 1 article which clearly mentions the origin of kharals .. You just don't want to accept tht.. Not my fault .. Apart from tht I posted kharal itehad website run by kharals..:lol:

They only mention rajput origin of kharals. On wiki you will see every jat clan have rajput origin. When Bhatti MNA of Hafizabad claim jatt origin then forget about Kamalia kharals. Even though we know Bhatti are rajputs like Dullah Bhatti.

Lmao mehdi Bhatti isn't even an MNA now.. And kharals are not bhattis either nor a majority in pindi bhattian nor does hafiz abad have only 1 MNA ... And even bhattis of hafizabad claim to be Rajputs apart from mehdi Bhatti group.. And so do kharals of tht region.. I've met mehdi Bhatti n kharals of the region aswell.. A senior of mine n frnd who isa kharal also says he's a Rajput..apart from all other kharals I've met... who are jaangli speakers by the way... And it's a well known fact the Dulla was a Rajput... @Jaggu

You are streching the arguement for no reason.... Except maybe your personal bias.. Which I've observed several times..

Kharals must be stupid to believe they are Rajputs .. Save ghenda knows more about their history than themselves ..:lol:

Going by wiki every jat claim to be rajput. Also from your article

''Those were the times when land and religion bonded men rather than dividing them. In Jhamra, neighbouring Nakais, Gayan Singh, Khazan Singh and Bhagwan Singh had pledged brotherhood with Rai Saleh Khan, the Kharal chief. When Gayan Singh married his daughter, Datar Kaur, to Ranjit Singh, Kharals chipped in the dowry, as a good will gesture.''

Its not a concidence that all others are jats also, because punjab was divided in very very small kingdoms. Next you will tell me sials of jhang are also rajputs.

''Those were the times when land and religion bonded men rather than dividing them. In Jhamra, neighbouring Nakais, Gayan Singh, Khazan Singh and Bhagwan Singh had pledged brotherhood with Rai Saleh Khan, the Kharal chief. When Gayan Singh married his daughter, Datar Kaur, to Ranjit Singh, Kharals chipped in the dowry, as a good will gesture.''

Its not a concidence that all others are jats also, because punjab was divided in very very small kingdoms. Next you will tell me sials of jhang are also rajputs.

By caste, the Kharals are Rajput of the Agni-Kula descent. They link up their genealogy with Karan, a chivalrous character from Ramayana and were converted by Makhdoom Jahanian Shah Shareef.

Source: Kharal and Berkley

Stop being stupid man.. Let it go.

How many jatts use Rai as their title? Apart from there is a difference between jatt n jaat aswell.

By caste, the Kharals are Rajput of the Agni-Kula descent. They link up their genealogy with Karan, a chivalrous character from Ramayana and were converted by Makhdoom Jahanian Shah Shareef.

Source: Kharal and Berkley

Stop being stupid man.. Let it go.

I think you are not reading the article properly, just read it again and you will see they mention kharal having agni rajput origin, meaning they most have came from Rajasthan aka land of rajputs. Also if you read about jat clans on wiki, 100% of them also have rajput origin.
While they mention kharals as jaats in article couple times.

''British raided Jhamra for Ahmed Khan and in his absence; they arrested children and women. The word reached Ahmed Khan, across Ravi. Taking women as hostage was a challenge that Jaats never threw on ground. Wattoos suggested attack on a police post in Sayyedwala but Ahmed Khan ruled it out.

All stories of Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal can be traced back to Dada Phogi, an eye-witness of his final days. Before they charged, Ahmed Khan spoke to his tribesmen and the words infused an iron spirit. Had he been British or an establishment hero, the speech would have been archived to form the textbook chapter of “Speeches-that-changed-the-world”, but that never happened. The Jaats of Baar fought with unmatched chivalry and pushed the artillery-supported squadron, more than two miles.''

Does it make sense to you? Not right? Why mention jats at all in article about rAJPUTS. HOpefully you will read the article again, here is when they mention rajput.

''By caste, the Kharals are Rajput of the Agni-Kula descent. They link up their genealogy with Karan, a chivalrous character from Ramayana and were converted by Makhdoom Jahanian Shah Shareef.''

Just to explain their mythical hindu rajput origins just like anyother jat on wiki. No need to say more. I think you need to ask writer who clearly mention they are jats of supposed mythical rajput origin. This is not rajasthan and punjabi jats do not have rajasthan rajput origins.

Jatts and Rajputs are pretty much the same thing.

I think you are not reading the article properly, just read it again and you will see they mention kharal having agni rajput origin, meaning they most have came from Rajasthan aka land of rajputs. Also if you read about jat clans on wiki, 100% of them also have rajput origin.
While they mention kharals as jaats in article couple times.

Does it make sense to you? Not right? Why mention jats at all in article about rAJPUTS. HOpefully you will read the article again, here is when they mention rajput.
''By caste, the Kharals are Rajput of the Agni-Kula descent. They link up their genealogy with Karan, a chivalrous character from Ramayana and were converted by Makhdoom Jahanian Shah Shareef.''

Just to explain their mythical hindu rajput origins just like anyother jat on wiki. No need to say more. I think you need to ask writer who clearly mention they are jats of supposed mythical rajput origin. This is not rajasthan and punjabi jats do not have rajasthan rajput origins.

In other thread you whine about differences between punjabi n rajhisthani rajputs and here you are whining about above!

Here is the freakin link to their website:

Kharal Itehad Council...

Introduction
Kharal
1abf138c0971b7a0215657e4011cc223.png

Kharal is a Muslim Rajput clan settled in Punjab, Pakistan. Kharal are considered as the famous land lords or feudal lords of their respective areas. Kharal are one of the most wealthy, respectable and famous caste. Nowadays Kharal are known as highly educated and well developed tribe. They were the well known Agriculturist of their respective areas. The hero of the romantic poem Mirza Sahiban, Mirza Khan, was a Kharal and is known as Mirza throughout the Punjab region.

Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal
1abf138c0971b7a0215657e4011cc223.png

Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal was a freedom fighter in the Indian rebellion of 1857. An illustration of Rai Ahmed Khan Kharral's struggle. A Punjabi Muslim Rajpoot, Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal was basically a landlord, owner of a reasonable/worth mentioning territory, he was leader of Kharal Tribe. Barklay Dy.Commissioner symmetry killed by Rai Ahmad Khan Kharal a soldier of Independence who later embraced shahadat at the hands of british merceneries.

Kharal Itehad Council

You dont even know the areas where they make a considerable population and you are here crying n sulking over stupid claims...

Even the word Jaat is used casually in Punjab... ive seen Rajputs say "we are jaat people" .... ive seen Kharals proudly say they are Rajputs... yet you claim otherwise.... grow up... just bcoz you have some sort of issues with Rajputs doesnt mean they dont exist in Punjab... even Banda Bahadur Singh (Sikh religious hero) was a Sikh Rajput... and so on... fk that.. Rai itself is a Rajput surname or title... how many jatts have you seen with "Rai" as their surname or title?

Your claims are nothing but hogwash..

even @RazPaK who is Arrian calls his nephew Kaka Jatt.

@save_ghenda

Last edited:
In other thread you whine about differences between punjabi n rajhisthani rajputs and here you are whining about above!

Kharal Itehad Council...

Introduction
Kharal
View attachment 114921
Kharal is a Muslim Rajput clan settled in Punjab, Pakistan. Kharal are considered as the famous land lords or feudal lords of their respective areas. Kharal are one of the most wealthy, respectable and famous caste. Nowadays Kharal are known as highly educated and well developed tribe. They were the well known Agriculturist of their respective areas. The hero of the romantic poem Mirza Sahiban, Mirza Khan, was a Kharal and is known as Mirza throughout the Punjab region.

Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal
View attachment 114921
Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal was a freedom fighter in the Indian rebellion of 1857. An illustration of Rai Ahmed Khan Kharral's struggle. A Punjabi Muslim Rajpoot, Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal was basically a landlord, owner of a reasonable/worth mentioning territory, he was leader of Kharal Tribe. Barklay Dy.Commissioner symmetry killed by Rai Ahmad Khan Kharal a soldier of Independence who later embraced shahadat at the hands of british merceneries.

Kharal Itehad Council

You dont even know the areas where they make a considerable population and you are here crying n sulking over stupid claims...

Even the word Jaat is used casually in Punjab... ive seen Rajputs say "we are jaat people" .... ive seen Kharals proudly say they are Rajputs... yet you claim otherwise.... grow up... just bcoz you have some sort of issues with Rajputs doesnt mean they dont exist in Punjab... even Banda Bahadur Singh (Sikh religious hero) was a Sikh Rajput... and so on... fk that.. Rai itself is a Rajput surname or title... how many jatts have you seen with "Rai" as their surname or title?

@save_ghenda

Well his mom is a Jatti so...

Well his mom is a Jatti so...

Raza bhai ive seen punjabis calling themselves jatts.. even if they arent jatts... doesnt it have more to do with the culture than the caste or tribe? please explain tht to save ghenda.

Kharal Itehad Council...

Introduction
Kharal
View attachment 114921

Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal
View attachment 114921

Kharal Itehad Council

@save_ghenda

I am just reading the article you posted properly which says they are jats. Mirza jat was kharal. Punjabi Jats are proper ethnic tribe like punjabi gujjars. Now why would i believe in random bs website but what people claim in real life? Tell me which real rajput in punjab like janjuas, chibs etc ever claimed to be jats? Your anecdotas mean shit anyway because rajput is title not a ethnic group/tribe. Punjabi rajput have nothing in common with rajastani rajput or bengali rajput.

I will again advice you to read article you posted once again.

Raza bhai ive seen punjabis calling themselves jatts.. even if they arent jatts... doesnt it have more to do with the culture than the caste or tribe? please explain tht to save ghenda.

Jats make 10% of punjab population and its a ethnic tribe like punjabi gujjars/arains. While rajput is a title, i hope you know the difference.

Yea Jatt is general term used for any person that has done a hard day's work toiling the fields. It doesn't actually mean the person is of Jatt biradiri.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom