What's new

Khalistan sticky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalwa

Reaction score
Can we please have a Khalistan sticky thread where all articles and news reports regarding the Khalistan issue can be posted? Browsing through past threads, it appears that every 3 months or so a new thread appears justifying the demand for Khalistan and people start going back and forth with arguments and rebuttals. A sticky would save people from regurgitating the same arguments.

India defence could be a probable sub-forum.

A sticky thread for something which does not exist ???

A sticky thread about khalistan, no......a big NO, if this thing is done we will have a sharp increase in trolling and India bashing.

Can we please have a Khalistan sticky thread where all articles and news reports regarding the Khalistan issue can be posted? Browsing through past threads, it appears that every 3 months or so a new thread appears justifying the demand for Khalistan and people start going back and forth with arguments and rebuttals. A sticky would save people from regurgitating the same arguments.

India defence could be a probable sub-forum.

A sticky thread for something which does not exist ???

khalistan exists in canada/uk/usa .so better forum will be usa defence forum for this thread.

It doesnt exist, alright but the issue keeps cropping up again due to a few Sikhs in the West or our friendly neighbors. So to save us the trouble of rebutting and blowing up these arguments again and again, I guess a sticky is justified. The rest is upto the Mods.

khalistan exists in canada/uk/usa .so better forum will be usa defence forum for this thread.

In your bharti wet dreams only.. we want a sticky thread.

Sure, but then can we please have another sticky for 'No religious freedom in Pakistan', another for 'No Toilets in India', and another one for 'No freedom of expression in China'?

sure only bharti wet dreamers will deny that khalistan sentiments doesnt exists....

Oh maybe thats why u said it exists in US and Canada only.. Funny. :lol:

sure only bharti wet dreamers will deny that khalistan sentiments doesnt exists....

Sentiment. :lol:

Ok, so now we have to start making sticky threads based on sentiments.

You have no idea as to how many sentiments I have, then I want a sticky thread for each of my sentiment. :lol:

Oh maybe thats why u said it exists in US and Canada only.. Funny. :lol:
sure funny for u when same denials in india got converted a decade long separatist movement nightmare for india driven from abroad.And u can only lol at ur own helplessness and weakness

sure funny for u when same denials in india got converted a decade long separatist movement nightmare for india driven from abroad.And u can only lol at ur own helplessness and weakness

Be on topic.. do u want it "sticky" or not?

well Khalistan is no more than a day-dream for supporters of this movement

Yes there is a large population of Sikhs residing abroad, they are in favor of Khalistan but when you see the overall number of Sikhs throughout the world... that would not accumulate up to 2% of the total population. So lets drop this matter for good and be serious

No need of sticky thread

well Khalistan is no more than a day-dream for supporters of this movement

Yes there is a large population of Sikhs residing abroad, they are in favor of Khalistan but when you see the overall number of Sikhs throughout the world... that would not accumulate up to 2% of the total population. So lets drop this matter for good and be serious

No need of sticky thread
I ask why not.If there can be sentiments for kashmir ,for pakistan for bangaladesh,sindhudesh,balochistan so y not khalistan?

I ask why not.If there can be sentiments for kashmir ,for pakistan for bangaladesh,sindhudesh,balochistan so y not khalistan?
because in Kashmir you have unaccounted number of freedom fighters... that does not apply for Khalistan.

The supporters are not in majority..... and its not a disputed land like Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom