What's new

KHALISTAN MOVEMENT CHIEF GURPATWANT SINGH PANNU DIES IN ROAD ACCIDENT

He's literally a Haryanvi Muhajir
He’s a Punjabi Gujjar Muslim
Cope harder pajeet
And yes we know you're not Hindus, but your ancestors were, and hence were meant to be slaves, of the Arabs who invaded Sindh, the place you belong to.
Good Arabs civilized my ancestors. My backwards ancestors Alhamdulillah found Islam and became civilized humans. The ones who didn’t bow their head to the truth lost their head. Now Alhamdulillah Sindh is Muslim.
If only Mughals were even 10% like Ummayids your breed would have been extinct.

hmm.. but I thought xinjiang camps are good. We have all the above names as Sikhs and as Hindus AND who are stronger because they did not cross over to the other side.
No you don't, search em, Thier religion and look at where majority of em hail from, their historical homeland
so better you sthu and walk along buddy

While you're at it Make Lego Xinjiang camp's in your mom's basement

He’s a Punjabi Gujjar Muslim
Cope harder pajeet
He is a Haryanvi, there's nothing to cope. You, although can associate him with your nation as much as you want. Please.
Good Arabs civilized my ancestors. My backwards ancestors Alhamdulillah found Islam and became civilized humans. The ones who didn’t bow their head to the truth lost their head. Now Alhamdulillah Sindh is Muslim.
If only Mughals were even 10% like Ummayids your breed would have been extinct.
👍

There are reports suggesting that due to the consecutive killings of Khalistanis, Pannu became fearful and attempted to flee to an undisclosed location where he would remain untraceable. However, during his journey, he was involved in a fatal accident and lost his life on the spot. these are unverified rumors, and his death has not been officially confirmed.

There are reports suggesting that due to the consecutive killings of Khalistanis, Pannu became fearful and attempted to flee to an undisclosed location where he would remain untraceable. However, during his journey, he was involved in a fatal accident and lost his life on the spot. these are unverified rumors, and his death has not been officially confirmed.
I think it's rumors. This was a topic on pgurus channel on YouTube 3 or 4 days ago. It's just a ruse to make them complacent and smoke him out. The master of the universe God Shiva will protect the good.

I think it's rumors. This was a topic on pgurus channel on YouTube 3 or 4 days ago. It's just a ruse to make them complacent and smoke him out. The master of the universe God Shiva will protect the good.
It is possible that he is trying to protect himself by spreading rumors of his own death, considering the mysterious deaths of four other Khalistanis. This situation reminds me of the speculation surrounding the fate of Masood Azhar after the Balakot airstrikes, as there has been no official confirmation of his death and he has remained absent from public view since then.

Wrong news
Similar rumors circulated regarding the death of Masood Azhar after the Balakot airstrikes, but Masood Azhar never appeared in public after the airstrikes. His absence since then leads me to believe that he may be either deceased or severely injured to the point where he cannot lead a normal life.

That doesn’t prove anything.
Anyone can put anything on Wikipedia.
Hafiz Saaed’s family was from East Punjab and Hafiz Saaed him self was born in Pakistani Punjab. He’s from Gujjar tribe. Where is his Haryanvi descent? You showed 0 proof for him being Haryanvi. By your logic all Gujjars in Punjab are Haryanvi?
@Maula Jatt look at this man’s logic lool. He’s calling Hafiz Saaed Haryanvi even tho he’s proud Punjabi Gujjar Muslim.

That doesn’t prove anything.
Anyone can put anything on Wikipedia.
Hafiz Saaed’s family was from East Punjab and Hafiz Saaed him self was born in Pakistani Punjab. He’s from Gujjar tribe. Where is his Haryanvi descent? You showed 0 proof for him being Haryanvi. By your logic all Gujjars in Punjab are Haryanvi?
@Maula Jatt look at this man’s logic lool. He’s calling Hafiz Saaed Haryanvi even tho he’s proud Punjabi Gujjar Muslim.
1688619324331.png

Haryana was also a part of East Punjab until it became a separate state along with Himachal Pradesh later on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom