What's new

KHALISTAN MOVEMENT CHIEF GURPATWANT SINGH PANNU DIES IN ROAD ACCIDENT

That's OK.. India is a large country but once Pak punjab is gone, Punjabi Muslims will only go to xinjiang camps in Khalistan
Punjabi Muslims are 90%+ of Punjabi population. We slaughtered our own blood in 47 who tried to harm us.
Punjabi Muslim Hafiz Saaed is enough for you guys. Don’t forget Mumbai.
You Hindus and Sikhs can fight and kill each other. Khalistanis will slaughter you guys then pay jizya to us and submit to us. We aren’t Hindus so we aren’t pussi*s. Only your breed is meant to be slaves.

But FYI before talking all that shit - look up Gakhars, Kokhars, Jutts, Janjuas, Gujjars, Kharals and if it's so easy to turn em into Xinjiang camp's
A single Punjabi Muslim can turn Mumbai into Xinjiang lockdown camp but these dindus think they can harm us inside Punjab 🤣.

Punjabi Muslim Hafiz Saaed is enough for you guys
He's literally a Haryanvi Muhajir
You Hindus and Sikhs can fight and kill each other. Khalistanis will slaughter you guys then pay jizya to us and submit to us. We aren’t Hindus so we aren’t pussi*s. Only your breed is meant to be slaves.
We aren't fighting with each other, its just some deraged taxi drivers from canada chimping over "sanu khalistan chahida" bs.

And yes we know you're not Hindus, but your ancestors were, and hence were meant to be slaves, of the Arabs who invaded Sindh, the place you belong to.

He's literally a Haryanvi Muhajir

We aren't fighting with each other, its just some deraged taxi drivers from canada chimping over "sanu khalistan chahida" bs.

And yes we know you're not Hindus, but your ancestors were, and hence were meant to be slaves, of the Arabs who invaded Sindh, the place you belong to.

Hinduism is disgusting and worthless

Did you expect our ancestors to continually worshipping rocks, idols and animals like some jahil when a superior option in Islam was available??????

Be sensible

Did you expect our ancestors to continually worshipping rocks, idols and animals like some jahil when a superior option in Islam was available??????

Be sensible
It was their choice to be muslim, its the choice of ours to be not. There is no measurement of "religious superiority" on any scale or SI unit. Rest is all cope.

It was their choice to be muslim, its the choice of ours to be not. There is no measurement of "religious superiority" on any scale or SI unit. Rest is all cope.
Nooooo Hinduism is just obscene, the superstitions, the caste stupidity,, the weird origin stories of your crap marvel cinematic universe gods,, it's just beneath human contempt

Islam is far far far SUPERIOR and we it is far better to become Muslim

Fake news!

None of the Khalistani leaders were killed.

RAW is creating these rumors to track these people.

All people rumored to have died are alive and safe.
I am uncertain about whether he is deceased or not, but I would not be astonished if he were, considering that Khalistanis have been dying one after another in recent days. At first glance, it seems as though the Indian intelligentsia may be responsible, but it is difficult to make definitive statements.

Be sensible
They had no choice if you know what I mean.

Nothing wrong with trying my guy 😁, fu** around and find out as we say

But FYI before talking all that shit - look up Gakhars, Kokhars, Jutts, Janjuas, Gujjars, Bhatti, Kharals and if it's so easy to turn em into Xinjiang camp's
hmm.. but I thought xinjiang camps are good. We have all the above names as Sikhs and as Hindus AND who are stronger because they did not cross over to the other side.

They had no choice if you know what I mean.

They had plenty of choice,, it would take a incredible amount of effort to force one man to believe something he didn't really believe..the reason being as soon as you turned your back he would continue to embrace whatever he believed in before

It's impossible to do it with hundreds of millions of people for hundreds of years

Surely you can see the contempt we have for Hindus and Hinduism

Hot topic in India at the moment is BRAHMIN Hindu pisses over some dirt poor sorry excuse for a human Dalit
And you think it would require FORCE to convince hundreds of millions that Hinduism, it's superstitions, castestism, abominations are all DOG SHIT??????????

You hindus are coping

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom