What's new

KHALISTAN MOVEMENT CHIEF GURPATWANT SINGH PANNU DIES IN ROAD ACCIDENT

Hinduism is disgusting and worthless

Did you expect our ancestors to continually worshipping rocks, idols and animals like some jahil when a superior option in Islam was available??????

Be sensible
people like you are responsible for growing islamophobia around the world. you can love and elevate ur own religion, but, u cant insult or downgrade others religions. I am an atheist , dont believe in god, but, I dont degrade any religion. I can say statements like yours are really disruption to world harmony and peace

There is no confirmation. We indians are so gullible.

The purpose of psycops is to confuse the enemy,, the purpose of psycops in India is to confuse themselves
people like you are responsible for growing islamophobia around the world. you can love and elevate ur own religion, but, u cant insult or downgrade others religions. I am an atheist , dont believe in god, but, I dont degrade any religion. I can say statements like yours are really disruption to world harmony and peace

🤣🤣🤣 There are 2 BILLION and growing Muslims in the world, enough to hate any enemy

And you think we would show anything but contempt towards our enemies, especially a enemy like Hindus🤣🤣

And yes we know you're not Hindus, but your ancestors were, and hence were meant to be slaves, of the Arabs who invaded Sindh, the place you belong to.

I read a story once moral of which was that people who work in gutter and sewers don't feel stench and filth around

Same is the case with you guys who can't see the filth that you belong to and think people only left Hinduism because of force and not because it is inherently filthy and degenerate

Last edited:
Indians beleive in their own propaganda.

Indians are retarded

Hinduism is ABHORRENT

I
Hinduism today intact is very toned down,, even the Hindus are trying to downplay some of the absolute garbage parts of Hinduism,, but these superstitions are part and parcel of Hinduism,, the casteism is part and parcel of Hinduism

I said this to some pajeet,after the Dalit kid got pissed on by the brahmin prick,,, if a Muslim warrior came and said to the Dalit "convert to Islam,, become a Muslim and we will destroy these idol worship animals who have oppressed you for thousands of years"

Do you think force would be required,,, that Indians actually enjoyed being part of the Dog shit that is Hinduism

Hindus are coping

🤣🤣🤣 There are 2 BILLION and growing Muslims in the world, enough to hate any enemy

And you think we would show anything but contempt towards our enemies, especially a enemy like Hindus🤣🤣
Wow a religion that values and promotes hate. And you are proud this hate is growing in number.

I read a story once moral of which was that people who clean gutter and sewers don't feel stench and filth around

These are the values of people who have no values. Every life and every human being deserves respect and compassion. That is the Hinduism I was brought up with not the twisted version promoted by horrible human beings.

Wow a religion that values and promotes hate. And you are proud this hate is growing in number.

These are the values of people who have no values. Every life and every human being deserves respect and compassion. That is the Hinduism I was brought up with not the twisted version promoted by horrible human beings.
Islam stands apart from other religions due to its unique teaching of harboring hatred towards individuals of different faiths. This sentiment becomes even more toxic among converted Muslims, such as Pakistani or Indian Muslims, who experience an intensified sense of inferiority complex as a result of their conversion.

Lol

Hinduism divides humans the most. It is one evil dogma that divides humans into castes and oppresses them based on those castes. There is nothing civilized or humane about hinduism

Islam stands apart from other religions due to its unique teaching of harboring hatred towards individuals of different faiths. This sentiment becomes even more toxic among converted Muslims, such as Pakistani or Indian Muslims, who experience an intensified sense of inferiority complex as a result of their conversion.

Says a pajeet who won't allow a dalit to pray in a temple he wants to

Islam stands apart from other religions due to its unique teaching of harboring hatred towards individuals of different faiths.
In Hinduism it is allowed to lie for the benefit of a Brahmin or to to business. I do not need to write volumes of 1000 page books on the hatred Hindus hold for lower castes, let alone other religions who they consider as Mleccha (impure invaders)
This sentiment becomes even more toxic among converted Muslims, such as Pakistani or Indian Muslims, who experience
Abe sale, Hindus themselves are converted by Aryan foreigners.
an intensified sense of inferiority complex as a result of their conversion.
Your country tries to look and act Pakistani and is named after a Pakistani river. Don't embarrass yourself.

In Hinduism it is allowed to lie for the benefit of a Brahmin or to to business. I do not need to write volumes of 1000 page books on the hatred Hindus hold for lower castes, let alone other religions who they consider as Mleccha (impure invaders)

Abe sale, Hindus themselves are converted by Aryan foreigners.

Your country tries to look and act Pakistani and is named after a Pakistani river. Don't embarrass yourself.
The acronym Pakistan itself is an oxymoron as it has been borrowed from the names of countries like Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, which are all named after their respective tribes. what does Pakistan represent?

The acronym Pakistan itself is an oxymoron
Please go back to elementary school and learn some basic english before giving your illiterate takes here.
as it has been borrowed from the names of countries like Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, which are all named after their respective tribes. what does Pakistan represent?
Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, and Balochistan - the indigenous nations of the region.

I'll tell you a real oxymoron - "India" - a colonial name which draws its roots from a Pakistani river. The Indus Valley does not even run through India. What does India represent?

Or "Hinduism," which is a British-created bastardisation of the Pakistani vedas and pagan village religions of South Asia.

Indians are retarded

Hinduism is ABHORRENT

I
Hinduism today intact is very toned down,, even the Hindus are trying to downplay some of the absolute garbage parts of Hinduism,, but these superstitions are part and parcel of Hinduism,, the casteism is part and parcel of Hinduism

I said this to some pajeet,after the Dalit kid got pissed on by the brahmin prick,,, if a Muslim warrior came and said to the Dalit "convert to Islam,, become a Muslim and we will destroy these idol worship animals who have oppressed you for thousands of years"

Do you think force would be required,,, that Indians actually enjoyed being part of the Dog shit that is Hinduism

Hindus are coping

No wonder Hindus are reverting to Islam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom