What's new

Keyboard Warriors Stop Being Jingoistic.

Sir g, jo faisalabadi Jawan shaheed howa LOC per, mainay uskey waalid ko suna, woh kuch iss tarah say boltey hain "main hazaar betey qurban kar doon Pakistan k liye".

Jo chal raha hai, chalney do sir g, iss vaari katti katta kad lain dooo plz... yeh apna minat tarla apney paas rakho sir g...

Aap kisi or side pe le ja Rahe. Baat shahdat Ke Nahi ho Rahi. Wattan e aziz Ke liye to koi Bhi Jan de de ga
Baat hai us Ke bachon Ke
Baat hai Pakistan Ke halaat Ke
Baat hai impact Ke.

Well OP IDK about you peeps but If I ever got my hands on nuke buttons and I see this news

image_resize.aspx

Today
Havildar Jumma Khan who embraced shahadat at LoC hails from Astore. He was married , has one son and 2 daughters.

image_resize.aspx

2. Naik Imtiaz who embraced Shahadat at LoC today hails from Faisalabad. He was married, has 3 daughters

Yaa Peeps are radioactive.I don't care if I blow a hole on one side of the earth.
They keep doing this on the LOC might as well give them war.
Emotions aside Two fathers are gone and their daughter's will miss them forever,One of my best friend lost his father in 7th class he never recovered ,never was the same.I know what its like.

You see they don't want to stop.We're stopping it,They fired first remember it was 2-00 AM in the freaking night.

Well OP IDK about you peeps but If I ever got my hands on nuke buttons and I see this news

image_resize.aspx

Today
Havildar Jumma Khan who embraced shahadat at LoC hails from Astore. He was married , has one son and 2 daughters.

image_resize.aspx

2. Naik Imtiaz who embraced Shahadat at LoC today hails from Faisalabad. He was married, has 3 daughters

Yaa Peeps are radioactive.I don't care if I blow a hole on one side of the earth.
They keep doing this on the LOC might as well give them war.
Emotions aside Two fathers are gone and their daughter's will miss them forever,One of my best friend lost his father in 7th class he never recovered ,never was the same.I know what its like.

You see they don't want to stop.We're stopping it,They fired first remember it was 2-00 AM in the freaking night.

12-14 their soliders are dead too.
Nuke is not a game of kids, sir.

What is patriotism? If your patriotism doesn't make you see your country competing the 1st world countries and developing, I question your patriotism. Yes I do!
Since the day mr. Modi asked for "isolation" of Pakistan, we all read, heard, watch, and came across the news showing the importance of Pakistan on this map.
Indian economy is impacted after this fuss of "isolated Pakistan". Still you think war is what you need?

Keyboard warriors need to realize one fact, Pakistan will hit back too. Pakistan is one strong country and holds on to some importance worldwide.
Not only Pakistan will face the distortion, but on large scale India will be destroyed as well.
Both countries can NOT afford any kind of wars. Their literacy and poverty rate is among the top in list. Your patriotism shouldn't make you increase this statistic and take this poverty to a whole new level.

And now what just happened today? India attacked LOC in the darkness of night & open fired, martyred two Jawans (soldiers) of Pakistan. According to some sources Indian lost 12 of their soldiers and 3 of their outposts are destroyed. Even worse is, no one came to pick up their bodies.
Still think war is a good idea?

Further, ask to those mothers who lost their sons today on both sides & they will tell you, wether they want war or peace. Ask their wives and their children about the war.
You sitting in your living room and asking for war? Being keyboard worrier. Why? Just to see what war is? How it actually looks like? Then I suggest you to, go visit Aleppo to see what war is.
Ask parents who are burying their infants, ask those kids seeing the funerals of their parents.
Are you that out of mind that you can't even understand the impact 'war atrocities' leave on a country?
You need to come out of denial mode and stop thinking Pakistan can NOT come after you.
Things are escalating and once it get out of control, outcome of this hysteria will backfoot both counties for years.

And now a humble request to my Pakistani friends do NOT be jingoistic, PLEASE.

We have to work to see Pakistan in 1st world countries, one day. And wars don't help to elaborate your economy, system or law to next level.

Jingoism and patriotism NEVER go along.

PEACE!

We must avoid wars and work hard to become developed countries.

12-14 their soliders are dead too.
Nuke is not a game of kids, sir.
100 Kashmiris are dead who never got a chance to fight those 14 soldiers you mentioned at least signed up to fight
innocent kashmiris didn't sign up to die.
They're willing to wage war for a dozen dead soldiers remember that too.
Not a Kid

We must avoid wars and work hard to become developed countries.

Indeed.

100 Kashmiris are dead who never got a chance to fight those 14 soldiers you mentioned at least signed up to fight
innocent kashmiris didn't sign up to die.
They're willing to wage war for a dozen dead soldiers remember that too.
Not a Kid

And I openly and fully support Kashmir movement, sir.

Totally agree with OP here but i fail to understand who can indians defend their war mongering attitude, Their PM was once blacklisted by USA govt for gujrat riots, their politicians are willing to sacrifice their own just to wipe india.

Totally agree with OP here but i fail to understand who can indians defend their war mongering attitude, Their PM was once blacklisted by USA govt for gujrat riots, their politicians are willing to sacrifice their own just to wipe india.

People are not paying attention to outcome of wars, but just calling for it.

And I openly and fully support Kashmir movement, sir.
And I fully support peace,In-fact I have had many good indian friends.Its not about that,They need to stop blaming us and look at themselves,They introduced proxy and state sponsored terrorism in the region in 1971 war ,We only made Proxy in USSR invasion of Afghanistan.
Kitne Masoom qoum hai hamari,India on the other side was involved in terrorism in Pakistan on a whole new level,They funded a militant wing of MQM party to corrupt the mohajir faction and create terrorism in Karachi,Mehran base attack was tottally 100 % a intelligence based terror attack from Infiltration to Targets persued by the terrorists.
http://www.riazhaq.com/2015/06/leaked-london-police-transcripts-of-mqm.html

If there's not a war today its only because of how Pakistan responded.

Jingoism is just one side effect of being on the internet, especially defense forums where enthusiasts tend to get a bit carried away with their praise of themselves or their nation. Add the toxic nature of South Asian relations into the mix and it's a wonder we even have rational discussions on PDF at all.

You kind of just have to get used to jingoism, it's part of the package.

That said, anyone wishing for a war is a f*cking idiot who's never served or been in a conflict zone and who experience with warfare comes from videogames or their own ignorance. No one in their right mind wants war, even the hawks in governments want aggressive policies, but shy away from actually promoting conflict.

I can tell you from my experience in the military that the last thing we wanted was war. We were prepared to be deployed, and even excited if our unit was chosen as "first in", but we all wished that day would never come. Civilians and politicians tend not to have the same real-world experience with conflict or military policy, training or operations and don't often fully understand the consequences of such aggressive thinking.

Being patriotic is part of your national identity. I'm a patriotic person:

sticker,375x360.u1.png

But jingoistic or hawkish? No.

What is patriotism? If your patriotism doesn't make you see your country competing the 1st world countries and developing, I question your patriotism. Yes I do!
Since the day mr. Modi asked for "isolation" of Pakistan, we all read, heard, watch, and came across the news showing the importance of Pakistan on this map.
Indian economy is impacted after this fuss of "isolated Pakistan". Still you think war is what you need?

Keyboard warriors need to realize one fact, Pakistan will hit back too. Pakistan is one strong country and holds on to some importance worldwide.
Not only Pakistan will face the distortion, but on large scale India will be destroyed as well.
Both countries can NOT afford any kind of wars. Their literacy and poverty rate is among the top in list. Your patriotism shouldn't make you increase this statistic and take this poverty to a whole new level.

And now what just happened today? India attacked LOC in the darkness of night & open fired, martyred two Jawans (soldiers) of Pakistan. According to some sources Indian lost 12 of their soldiers and 3 of their outposts are destroyed. Even worse is, no one came to pick up their bodies.
Still think war is a good idea?

Further, ask to those mothers who lost their sons today on both sides & they will tell you, wether they want war or peace. Ask their wives and their children about the war.
You sitting in your living room and asking for war? Being keyboard worrier. Why? Just to see what war is? How it actually looks like? Then I suggest you to, go visit Aleppo to see what war is.
Ask parents who are burying their infants, ask those kids seeing the funerals of their parents.
Are you that out of mind that you can't even understand the impact 'war atrocities' leave on a country?
You need to come out of denial mode and stop thinking Pakistan can NOT come after you.
Things are escalating and once it get out of control, outcome of this hysteria will backfoot both counties for years.

And now a humble request to my Pakistani friends do NOT be jingoistic, PLEASE.

We have to work to see Pakistan in 1st world countries, one day. And wars don't help to elaborate your economy, system or law to next level.

Jingoism and patriotism NEVER go along.

PEACE!

I totally agree with you and this should be done from both sides

But one should not close eyes to feel safe

Pakistan never state that we will start the war

It's India gov and public who say it daily

We are going to defend our country at every costs

Moreover we will go extra mile to deliver a proper message in the language Indians understand

Yes we are going to suffer but will make our enemy suffer Alot as well again we are not starting it , it's something which India is dragging us into

War is bad really bad but living in fear and as coward is more bad

See what happened to countries who didn't prepared to act properly and closed their eyes

Did wmd found in Iraq?

Infant story is different when they had confirmation there are no wmds they attacked as they were sure no harm to them

So as much as you and me want peace
Our neighbour is war hungry abs Pakistan is not a nation of just coward we will defend and fight back
All responsibility is on Indians and MODI

I hope you got the point.....

Do you know that your whole country was listed as Terrorist country? Do you know that Osama found and killed in Pakistan? Do you know it is still toughest to get Visas if your Passport is from Pakistan? Do you remember Pakistan is the country who lost his territory in last 50 years? Still, you live there don't you?

Next time when you raise a finger on PM, remember your whole country also had bigger setback than our PM.

Sorry but i didn't know this will burn you up just like the burn you suffered when russians decided to goahead with the military exercises.

Sorry but i didn't know this will burn you up just like the burn you suffered when russians decided to goahead with the military exercises.

What Russian decided is their agenda why would we feel anything, we are not Pakistanis those who look for China for everything. The burn is today on Pak side as they know what happened today.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Fedex a burnol to that Guy:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom