What's new

Keyboard Warriors Stop Being Jingoistic.

What is patriotism? If your patriotism doesn't make you see your country competing the 1st world countries and developing, I question your patriotism. Yes I do!
Since the day mr. Modi asked for "isolation" of Pakistan, we all read, heard, watch, and came across the news showing the importance of Pakistan on this map.
Indian economy is impacted after this fuss of "isolated Pakistan". Still you think war is what you need?

Keyboard warriors need to realize one fact, Pakistan will hit back too. Pakistan is one strong country and holds on to some importance worldwide.
Not only Pakistan will face the distortion, but on large scale India will be destroyed as well.
Both countries can NOT afford any kind of wars. Their literacy and poverty rate is among the top in list. Your patriotism shouldn't make you increase this statistic and take this poverty to a whole new level.

And now what just happened today? India attacked LOC in the darkness of night & open fired, martyred two Jawans (soldiers) of Pakistan. According to some sources Indian lost 12 of their soldiers and 3 of their outposts are destroyed. Even worse is, no one came to pick up their bodies.
Still think war is a good idea?

Further, ask to those mothers who lost their sons today on both sides & they will tell you, wether they want war or peace. Ask their wives and their children about the war.
You sitting in your living room and asking for war? Being keyboard worrier. Why? Just to see what war is? How it actually looks like? Then I suggest you to, go visit Aleppo to see what war is.
Ask parents who are burying their infants, ask those kids seeing the funerals of their parents.
Are you that out of mind that you can't even understand the impact 'war atrocities' leave on a country?
You need to come out of denial mode and stop thinking Pakistan can NOT come after you.
Things are escalating and once it get out of control, outcome of this hysteria will backfoot both counties for years.

And now a humble request to my Pakistani friends do NOT be jingoistic, PLEASE.

We have to work to see Pakistan in 1st world countries, one day. And wars don't help to elaborate your economy, system or law to next level.

Jingoism and patriotism NEVER go along.

PEACE!
They think this is how war is in real life
maxresdefault.jpg

But this is the reality
26Int-Syria3-superJumbo.jpg

_88766074_88766073.jpg

This is what a nuke bomb did 80 years ago
Nagasaki_1945_-_Before_and_after_(adjusted).jpg

Imagine what it can do now...
And seriously indian gov needs to control their media :hitwall:

It was real, and it is happening in real.
Now they are working on 'Navy version'' of Phantom after working on army/commando/air force version.
Believe me. It will be released by Morning. Wait for it :D

Do share with me. I always miss stuff because of time difference with Pakistan. Or always late to some happenings.

Well, key board warriors believe that they have taken out 200+ Militants so far, 20+ Pakistan soldiers are dead, They conducted surgical strikes in Pakistan yesterday, Russia has cancelled the drills with Pakistan, Pakistani agents have killed 120+ innocent Kashmrirs to defame India and Uri attack was planned by Raheel Sharif, funded by Nawaz Sharif and supported by President Mamnoon Hussain.

After all this, what is left to debate?
They are key board warriors, hence for them their media is their commanding officer, tweets are bombs and comments are bullets.

So as long as their ammunition is left, they will keep doing what ever they are doing now.

And we Pakistanis are just in Jaw drop position after seeing this topi drama from past week and half. Every day new story, every day new drama, every day new film...........

Heck they released Phantom1 year ago and released Phantom2, Phantom3 and Phantom4 with in week and half.
God Damn it :lol:
I hope you will enjoy it. :rofl:
@Zibago @django @DESERT FIGHTER @Moonlight

:cheers: Couldn't agree more....:agree:....:tup: Nice write up....Our religion also asks us to avoid war...No?

Yesss.
They think this is how war is in real life
maxresdefault.jpg

But this is the reality
26Int-Syria3-superJumbo.jpg

_88766074_88766073.jpg

And seriously indian gov needs to control their media :hitwall:

There's NO check and balance in Indian media. I mean what happen to their editorials?[/QUOTE]

What is patriotism? If your patriotism doesn't make you see your country competing the 1st world countries and developing, I question your patriotism. Yes I do!
Since the day mr. Modi asked for "isolation" of Pakistan, we all read, heard, watch, and came across the news showing the importance of Pakistan on this map.
Indian economy is impacted after this fuss of "isolated Pakistan". Still you think war is what you need?

Keyboard warriors need to realize one fact, Pakistan will hit back too. Pakistan is one strong country and holds on to some importance worldwide.
Not only Pakistan will face the distortion, but on large scale India will be destroyed as well.
Both countries can NOT afford any kind of wars. Their literacy and poverty rate is among the top in list. Your patriotism shouldn't make you increase this statistic and take this poverty to a whole new level.

And now what just happened today? India attacked LOC in the darkness of night & open fired, martyred two Jawans (soldiers) of Pakistan. According to some sources Indian lost 12 of their soldiers and 3 of their outposts are destroyed. Even worse is, no one came to pick up their bodies.
Still think war is a good idea?

Further, ask to those mothers who lost their sons today on both sides & they will tell you, wether they want war or peace. Ask their wives and their children about the war.
You sitting in your living room and asking for war? Being keyboard worrier. Why? Just to see what war is? How it actually looks like? Then I suggest you to, go visit Aleppo to see what war is.
Ask parents who are burying their infants, ask those kids seeing the funerals of their parents.
Are you that out of mind that you can't even understand the impact 'war atrocities' leave on a country?
You need to come out of denial mode and stop thinking Pakistan can NOT come after you.
Things are escalating and once it get out of control, outcome of this hysteria will backfoot both counties for years.

And now a humble request to my Pakistani friends do NOT be jingoistic, PLEASE.

We have to work to see Pakistan in 1st world countries, one day. And wars don't help to elaborate your economy, system or law to next level.

Jingoism and patriotism NEVER go along.

PEACE!

well there is no point in rolling over to the enemy wishes, there is time for pacifism and then there is time for war, if India or anyone attacks or thinks they can attack without consequence then it is time for the latter

Ok nice initiative.
But you could have avoided the usual Pakistan will survive but India will be destroyed thing

You sitting in your living room and asking for war?
Sir g, jo faisalabadi Jawan shaheed howa LOC per, mainay uskey waalid ko suna, woh kuch iss tarah say boltey hain "main hazaar betey qurban kar doon Pakistan k liye".

Jo chal raha hai, chalney do sir g, iss vaari katti katta kad lain dooo plz... yeh apna minat tarla apney paas rakho sir g...

I don't want war between Pakistan and India, I care for civilians on both sides of the border irrespective of religion and nationality. I think both leaders need to sit down and settle these issues once and for all or it will keep popping up and destroying any chance of peace.

I feel disgusted at jingoistic on both sides relishing in the blood that has been spilt. Instead of trying to calm the situation the idiots on both sides are cheering. No sane person wants war here, only the foolish.

Back
Top Bottom