What's new

Kejriwal launches blistering attack against Modi, says his name featured in black money list

Your PM Modi is screwed.
how dare u say such a thing to our beloved PM.
dont u know that he is the declared 100th avatar of lord vishnu, mahesh and brahma combined.
even if u imbeciles drop a 1000 nukes on india, nothing will happen to us. sun will continue to shine on our happy a$$es..... err i mean faces. because our Kalki avatar will save us from any catastrophe. only a divine power such as him can save us from pak-china-congress.

how dare u say such a thing to our beloved PM.
dont u know that he is the declared 100th avatar of lord vishnu, mahesh and brahma combined.
even if u imbeciles drop a 1000 nukes on india, nothing will happen to us. sun will continue to shine on our happy a$$es..... err i mean faces. because our Kalki avatar will save us from any catastrophe. only a divine power such as him can save us from pak-china-congress.
Was that a page from the bollywood script?

Modi is not chor. We Indian believe this. We have trust, he might misuse it.

But we have 100% trust in prime minister.

It's his party we don't trust. His other politician and allies.

This news seems fake he needs to prove with substantial evidences. Or go home.

Arvind is doing more harm to his image here. I wish he can provide a constructive opposition.

Look at the innocent smile from Ramdev baba at the end.

no.
bollywood has songs in between (i m hearing one as i post).
Bollywood has songs in between so they don't have scripts?
Why do I even respond to you?
Idiot!

Bollywood has songs in between so they don't have scripts?
Why do I even respond to you?
Idiot!
lol.....i apologize for not being more clear.
lets start it from the beginning.
i posted a sarcastic post.
u took it seriously (may be not) and asked (jokingly of course) whether its a plot of a bollywood flick.
i replied no coz it doesnt have songs (read between lines- it would have been a bollywood flick completely if it had some song and dance sequences).
u took it literally n got angry :undecided:.
anyhow, hope this time i made myself clearer.
and btw, you dont call others "idiot" if you yourself have problems in comprehension. have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom