What's new

Kejriwal launches blistering attack against Modi, says his name featured in black money list

so AAP CPM SP BSP JDU TMC and mother of all corrupt parties in india Congeress have united against NaMo well its not alarming or anything new

chankya.jpg

wow so thats the best you can do or that is the best answer you have dont worry wait for dec 30 dead line to end there is more pain in store for all the corrupt and anty national people what happened on 9-11-16 was just a trailor ;)

Mr. minus 48, I did not answer you.
Did you see that I tagged you?

Stop seeking attention like babies.
I do not indulge with thumb suckers.

Stay away from me.
or else.....
Welcome to my ignore list.

Govern yourself accordingly & adequately!

Mr. minus 48, I did not answer you.
Did you see that I tagged you?

Stop seeking attention like babies.
I do not indulge with thumb suckers.

Stay away from me.
or else.....
Welcome to my ignore list.

Govern yourself accordingly & adequately!

so now you are calling me sucker @waz @WebMaster @Emmie @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch what does your rule book say about this :azn:

and looks like @Guynextdoor_2 is back check this guys IP adress MODS sirs

Let him earn his liveli hood ...... other wise he will not get his daily wage for today :D :D :D

Gurudutt sahib aap kya jano elabour ki majboori :( :( :(

wow so thats the best you can do or that is the best answer you have dont worry wait for dec 30 dead line to end there is more pain in store for all the corrupt and anty national people what happened on 9-11-16 was just a trailor ;)

Let him earn his liveli hood ...... other wise he will not get his daily wage for today :D :D :D

Gurudutt sahib aap kya jano elabour ki majboori :( :( :(
i was away for a couple of weaks and i see very few familiar people around where are the rest of friends ?

500 ki note bandh hote hi kashmir k pathhar bajo ki tarah sab gayab...
so have the maoists and all other anty national sepratists forces cause there stckpiles of currency have suddenly become toilet paper ;)

Back
Top Bottom