What's new

Kayanis gamble: Pakistan pulls back troops from Indian border

well
as one friend mentioned only a few divisons have been deployed in FATA operations..pakistan havent moved anytroops from its indian boarder..or we would have covered all FATA operation at the same time , had we moved troops from eastern boarder...

its well known to our militery and civilian thinktanks that i anytime pakistan becomes weak internally or externally we would face a war from india fro kashmir disputed territory..being disputed india can dijust it..india through cold start strategy thinks it can gain foot holes before a nuclear strike..

You are doing the same in Balochistan sir than why blame us sir you have lond history of hitting in the back so you can't be trusted sir

We are not dong anything in Baluchistan. We have no way of supplying them weapons

Dear Pakistanis , this is a fake news , India actually expects Pakistan to do that ,but we are not that much Short of Men

Source : ( A PA Brigadier)

We are not dong anything in Baluchistan. We have no way of supplying them weapons

You have no way of arming the Beluch, is that a fact? Is Afghanistan next to Greenland?

You have no way of arming the Beluch, is that a fact? Is Afghanistan next to Greenland?
we dont share a border with Afg. Do you think we mfr weapons in indian consulates? Or do you think its easy for an underguarded consulte to be a weapons godown? This is just condpiracy theory and Pakistan trying desperately to blame others, just like Pakistan blamiing india that it steals water (which has not happened as accepted by their own govt representative)

Why are you resting your case. Israel is fighting for its survival, not oppressing its own people. Where have I said anything like that.
Second India is not trying to topple an existing israel govt and replace it with another govt to gain strategic advantage. lastly most of the world thinks highly of Israel and all the world except including Pak know that the Taiban are crooks and they are a disaster to Afgan people.
So please explain to me hypocrisy where pakistan supports taliban in Afg and not it Pakistan. Does pak want fellow muslim in Afg to be oppressed???

ok so israel is fighting for its survival? and what about the palestanians and kashmiris? & you clearly posted above that india and israel are great nations who are doing the right thing by killing innocent! please be consistent in your argument!

as for toppling a government is not justified by your ideology well then US did just that when it entered AFGHANISTAN and toppled taliban? how can you be two faced that it is correct for india and israel wrong for others?

yes and there is nothing called an airlift of weapons? if iran can supply to hezbullah as claimed by your beloved israel i am sure india can supply balochistan!

yes and there is nothing called an airlift of weapons? if iran can supply to hezbullah as claimed by your beloved israel i am sure india can supply balochistan!

india will airlift to where ? to baluchistan? wonder which airport we land in baluch

ok so israel is fighting for its survival? and what about the palestanians and kashmiris? & you clearly posted above that india and israel are great nations who are doing the right thing by killing innocent! please be consistent in your argument!

as for toppling a government is not justified by your ideology well then US did just that when it entered AFGHANISTAN and toppled taliban? how can you be two faced that it is correct for india and israel wrong for others?

- Israel is not just giong and killing innocent palestenians. If palestenian fire rockets , bombs Israelis should Israel keep quiet? Indian forces are not going and randomly killing people. Indian forces suffered damage during the stone throwing incidents and still only a handful of people were killed for self defence. In general most kashmiris want to be with india. only a handful of people take 300rupees from pak sponsored terror groups and do these things We are a great nation, no doubt about that.

- US attacked Afg after 9/11 only because Afg had all the terrorists from Al-Q. they were protected by taliban, so US protect itself by removing al-Q for which taliban had to go. Now all terrorists are in Pak. And Pak supports taliban who support al-Q.so Pak indirectly supports al-Q as evidenced by the FourSeasons, abotabad incident.

OK again, without bringing india , israel , us, uk, china PLEASE tell me.. Why is pak supporting taliban in Afg but does not want taliban in Pakistan. Again , you are mocking at your afghan muslim brothers by saying defending taliban to be good.

so can china, us, uk or russia. so simply dont point finger without credible proof

- Israel is not just giong and killing innocent palestenians. If palestenian fire rockets , bombs Israelis should Israel keep quiet? Indian forces are not going and randomly killing people. Indian forces suffered damage during the stone throwing incidents and still only a handful of people were killed for self defence. In general most kashmiris want to be with india. only a handful of people take 300rupees from pak sponsored terror groups and do these things We are a great nation, no doubt about that.

- US attacked Afg after 9/11 only because Afg had all the terrorists from Al-Q. they were protected by taliban, so US protect itself by removing al-Q for which taliban had to go. Now all terrorists are in Pak. And Pak supports taliban who support al-Q.so Pak indirectly supports al-Q as evidenced by the FourSeasons, abotabad incident.

OK again, without bringing india , israel , us, uk, china PLEASE tell me.. Why is pak supporting taliban in Afg but does not want taliban in Pakistan. Again , you are mocking at your afghan muslim brothers by saying defending taliban to be good.

either you are mocking me or you are incapable of seeing things beyond what star news tells you!

Israel and India both have OCCUPIED(hope you know the meaning of the word) the land where people DON'T want to be with them!! hence they throw stones at you and in turn you BOMB THEM!!!! how is it justified???

please provide solid proof of rps 300 being paid by paksitan to create agitation in ALL OF JAMMU & KASHMIR!!! how do you know this did BARKHA DUTT tell you this???

US attacked afghanistan why to search for al qaeda? well all the then government of afghanistan wanted was solid proof of al qaeda involvment! it wasn't ever provided! instead US walked in and removed the rightful rulers of a country!

in pakistan we hate ttp because they are indian backed without a motive group! that blow up shrines mosques people anything....their aim well no one knows!!! because clearly pakistan has no invading force occupying it! neither has pakistan illegally occupied land like the indians and israel did! hence no support for ttp because they are aimless criminals!

however support for any one being oppressed by an invading force be it afghanis,kashmiris or palestinans!

For defensive measures!!! It's no secret that trained guerillas cross over from your side to ours to spread disorder.

Why are all your offensive divisions on Pakistani borders? Those are not meant to provide defensive cover.

either you are mocking me or you are incapable of seeing things beyond what star news tells you!

Israel and India both have OCCUPIED(hope you know the meaning of the word) the land where people DON'T want to be with them!! hence they throw stones at you and in turn you BOMB THEM!!!! how is it justified???

please provide solid proof of rps 300 being paid by paksitan to create agitation in ALL OF JAMMU & KASHMIR!!! how do you know this did BARKHA DUTT tell you this???

US attacked afghanistan why to search for al qaeda? well all the then government of afghanistan wanted was solid proof of al qaeda involvment! it wasn't ever provided! instead US walked in and removed the rightful rulers of a country!

in pakistan we hate ttp because they are indian backed without a motive group! that blow up shrines mosques people anything....their aim well no one knows!!! because clearly pakistan has no invading force occupying it! neither has pakistan illegally occupied land like the indians and israel did! hence no support for ttp because they are aimless criminals!

however support for any one being oppressed by an invading force be it afghanis,kashmiris or palestinans!

OK now this is going back and forth without conclusion. there is no india israel or kashmir here. the situations are not even simlar. So let us for the moment park that topic, I promise we can fight over it later. My argument will be like India has a piece of paper where kashmir s ruler gave JK to india. I dont think india need to care for anyone else.BUT lets talk about that later.

The reason we started this discussion was to find out why you dont negotiate with ttp rather than fight them. you say that you all hate ttp. But I am asking you why is it you hate pakistan taliban but have this love for Afghan taliban.In the same light I ask you, do you agree that afg taliban have oppressed and destroyed the afghan society and are a bunch criminals. If not, and you say they are good, then why dont you allow TTp to take over pakistani areas. why the double standards. Your afghan Muslim brothers were suffering under taliban. Do you want links and articles on this point?

all India will do is sing and dance in Kashmir, Kashmir is a muslim area so they don't take kindly to your singing, dancing Damtub culture...then again Pakistan copies India lol.

OK now this is going back and forth without conclusion. there is no india israel or kashmir here. the situations are not even simlar. So let us for the moment park that topic, I promise we can fight over it later. My argument will be like India has a piece of paper where kashmir s ruler gave JK to india. I dont think india need to care for anyone else.BUT lets talk about that later.

The reason we started this discussion was to find out why you dont negotiate with ttp rather than fight them. you say that you all hate ttp. But I am asking you why is it you hate pakistan taliban but have this love for Afghan taliban.In the same light I ask you, do you agree that afg taliban have oppressed and destroyed the afghan society and are a bunch criminals. If not, and you say they are good, then why dont you allow TTp to take over pakistani areas. why the double standards. Your afghan Muslim brothers were suffering under taliban. Do you want links and articles on this point?

well we can't discuss further you apparently feel the situation is not similar! because it clearly is all 3 places have people who occupy their land! hence you can't discuss anything without looking at similar examples. until and unless you start from the beginning of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom