What's new

Kayanis gamble: Pakistan pulls back troops from Indian border

Please check his last line buddy.

You should know better than anyone how pirated the AK design has become ever since its sales went into Asia and Africa long time before the Taliban started their war against Russians. Your support has costed your own nation so much. At least learn now if you can.

I wasn't making points about Afghan refugees or the rationale of getting into the war, so I won't talk about it now too. I was talking about those AKs that allegedly came from the Israelis that they captured from the Syrians during the Golan Heights offensive.

It will be the biggest blunder India is always ready to take advantage of any stupidity done by Pakistan so we should not pull back the lions from the borders

It will be the biggest blunder India is always ready to take advantage of any stupidity done by Pakistan so we should not pull back the lions from the borders

Mate, you dont understand. India does not have the will or need to impose a war on Pakistan. Even if you withdraw 100% of your forces from the border, given the nuke deterrent and the fact that India is so much more to lose in terms of economic growth in case of a war, there wont be any attack on Pakistan..

Mate, you dont understand. India does not have the will or need to impose a war on Pakistan. Even if you withdraw 100% of your forces from the border, given the nuke deterrent and the fact that India is so much more to lose in terms of economic growth in case of a war, there wont be any attack on Pakistan..
Sir we can't trust India India has problem with all of its neighbors we can't trust India

During the Mumbai days, it is not that they directly went and fought with the Police, IA or the black cats. They killed the unarmed civilians with automatic rifles and those designates whom you mentioned only came after wards, If your brave LeT have guts ask them to cross LoC and attack our army there. With automatic rifiles anyone too come and kill a unprepared crowded city Karachi and can held hostage and kill everyone at will and keep Pakistani financial city hostage for 5 days.

Which is exactly what the Taliban do(except for the "Hold Karachi for 5days part"), infact they usually accompany their grand entry and exit with a bomb blast or several. When did they ever fight the PA face to face ? Just because they succeeded in infiltrating Mehran base, you speak as it they do so everyday. The LeT did exactly the same in Mumbai, so you can't maintain this hypocrisy that "I laud the Taliban's bravery but the LeT are terrorists because they come for me". I would say the LeT was much more audacious in both the attacks they perpetrated.

Still people in the Parliament I mean the MP's are not armed and our commanders killed all those 5 s&*t heads before they try to achieve their objective, Very proud of our commanders... They never let them to hold any hostage. Our commanders are not that in-efficient, not a single MP has a scratch. Your LeT are more welcome to fight our armed forces than the unarmed civilians..... And I am not a supporter of killing Pakistani unarmed civilians in anyway.

1) They are called commandos you boob, not commanders, now I'm really beginning to wonder if you even know about what you are saying.
2) Although your MPs weren't armed however, their entourage of security personnel was.
3) It had less to do with getting an MP than it did with establishing fear and insecurity which was also the motivation behind the GHQ attack.
4) Another turn from you I read the part in red and then I read "I laud the bravery of the Taliban". Do you have schizophrenia ? Might want to consult a shrink, or maybe you just aren't sure what you are talking about.

I am very well aware of the full scale war, but taking hostage at army head office by the so called insurgents and having hostage,

They never penetrated the GHQ, they just took over the guard barracks outside, near the first gate out of 3. Get your facts right.

can have the capability to at least attack 2 locations simultaneously,

Quote instance, I have yet to hear of the Taliban mounting two attacks simultaneously.

And your own intelligence moles and insiders in army are helping Taliban! It is not us.

Never happened, there is a hunch that they had help in the Mehran base attack, otherwise never has there been an attack with the help of an insider in the intelligence or the military.

I don't think Naxals are uncontrollable problem, Yes they are a menace... still we can control them. Shortly Money speaks... If all the citizens have a job to do they why are they coming out to protest or fight, So education is the key here, which I hope India is not on the Wrong path.

No problem is uncontrollable, just depends on how it is dealt with.

I'll take there must be other remedies of military strategy at work could offset the pulling out.

Otherwise it will be a gamble as the article mentioned, it's not personal, it's about national security.

I'd like Kayani to try some math calculation in probability before making a move.

They never penetrated the GHQ, they just took over the guard barracks outside, near the first gate out of 3. Get your facts right.

Quote instance, I have yet to hear of the Taliban mounting two attacks simultaneously.

Never happened, there is a hunch that they had help in the Mehran base attack, otherwise never has there been an attack with the help of an insider in the intelligence or the military.

No problem is uncontrollable, just depends on how it is dealt with.

sir, this guy does absolutely not know where GHQ is , and how much was really infiltrated!!!, these people think that the whole of the GHQ was caught up and kayani was hiding under his desk in his office, there were some reports that kayanis office was very close to being captured!!!!

Pakistan has taken right decision. TTP has become way too strong and want to topple govt of Pakistan and capture all Pakistan.

but now Pakistan army can use full strength against TTP given that now more soldiers, more equipment is available to deal with them.

best luck to Pakistan army :)

The withdrawn troops are:

• Independant Infantry Brigade headquartered at Turbat
  • 14th infantry division at Okara
  • IFB, @ multan
  • 7th infantry division , Peshawar
  • 9th infantry division, Peshawar
  • Independent Armored Brigade Headquartered at Nowshera.
  • 19th infantry division , Mangla
  • 17th infantry division, khariany
  • Independent infantry division, Mangla cantonment.
  • 212 Infantry brigade, Lahore.

I sincerely don't understand what India is going to get by attacking Pakistan at least at this point of time when the GDP is progressing at rapid pace. If Pakistan sends terrorist into India as per her economy, Let India send terrorists/support terrorists(All Indirectly) in the scale of her economy. If one bombs goes off in one civilian place in India or a one group of non-state Pakistanis enters India. Let India make sure 10 bombs goes off in Pakistani military establishment(Civilians not to be disturbed in any case) and destroy Pakistani Tanks and F16's(We should befriend Taliban for that, They had proved their mettle in that and are true heros!) and train & send 100 groups into attacking all military centers.

Let us give the enemy the taste of his own medicine. So Taliban is the key here... Motivate them to take over Pakistani nukes, then US will take care of the rest.... So never gamble, Never move the soldiers from the east border. We are threat no. 1.

i don't understand how sick your mind is! befriend taliban?? hypocrisy to the core and then you say why there is mistrust! they are not only enemies of pakistan but the world!!!! WE ARE FIGHTING SO THAT YOU CAN SIT THERE COMFORTABLY AND ENJOY YOUR GDP GROWTH!

i don't understand how sick your mind is! befriend taliban?? hypocrisy to the core and then you say why there is mistrust! they are not only enemies of pakistan but the world!!!! WE ARE FIGHTING SO THAT YOU CAN SIT THERE COMFORTABLY AND ENJOY YOUR GDP GROWTH!
the post only reflects the frustration of the average indian against pakistan support for terror.
Ok, talking about hypocirsy and befriending taliban... India has nothing to do with taliban, it may be the rants of posters here. BUT, Pak has an alliance with Afghan Taliban and are using them to oppress Afg. If you want TTP to be eliminated in pak, what kind of hypocrisy is it to support Afghan taliban. maybe I am missing something. Please elaborate.

the post only reflects the frustration of the average indian against pakistan support for terror.
Ok, talking about hypocirsy and befriending taliban... India has nothing to do with taliban, it may be the rants of posters here. BUT, Pak has an alliance with Afghan Taliban and are using them to oppress Afg. If you want TTP to be eliminated in pak, what kind of hypocrisy is it to support Afghan taliban. maybe I am missing something. Please elaborate.

so you put everything down to "frustration"?? well what about indian giving support to BALOCH NATIONALISTS? most baloch nationalists live in india! as for taliban support in afghanistan well afghan taliban were ruling there nation without any uprising until US INVADED them looking for al qaeda....i am sorry but no nation can invade the other!

and when you mention words like "opressions" think of your alliance with israel....which sells you arms and uses your money to "oppress" the palestanians!

india supported the northern alliance which was a minority in its struggles against the taliban...but the same didn't apply in case of israel and plaestine

i guess India has hypocrisy as a foreign policy

so you put everything down to "frustration"?? well what about indian giving support to BALOCH NATIONALISTS? most baloch nationalists live in india! as for taliban support in afghanistan well afghan taliban were ruling there nation without any uprising until US INVADED them looking for al qaeda....i am sorry but no nation can invade the other!

and when you mention words like "opressions" think of your alliance with israel....which sells you arms and uses your money to "oppress" the palestanians!

i guess India has hypocrisy as a foreign policy

contrary to what you think BLA is not in india, they dont share a border with us either. Taliban was not ruling their nation, they were oppressing them. After the soviets withdrew talibs forcibly took over the country. the atrocities they committed are well documented. i would love to hear someone deny that. anyways please dont justify afghan taliban were good for afg. if they are so good, why arent you encouraging TTP to take over? Taliban shielded terrorists. Remember IC 814 hijack from india?
second, we dont have an alliance with israel. Every country trades with another country. in some respect even your money is paying for oppressing palestine. and even arab money, because israel does use petrol and they dont have any. your logic is crap. please come with better example of hypocrisy.

And kindly answer why you say afghan taliban is good for afg but TTP is bad for pakistan, when both are the same kind of crooks

Empty threats and finger pointing aside, has anybody been able to prove any link between PA/GoP and the Afghan Taliban ? And don't even start the "You made them so you must support them argument".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom