What's new

Kayani on China visit to discuss defence cooperation

Many visits of defence & miltary personals of both countries r going these days.
Few weeks ago China defence minister was here and offered huge amount for army...........also L-15 trainers AC's.

Few weeks ago PN showed intrust in type054 and subs.
F22P is already on road with tot.
Dont forget J-10B's and AWCS..........

Kiyani gone to China means some thing going secret...........

Nope.. just more MRBL's and a few points on the Al-Khalid.

5 day visit for just these 2 items.

Don't think so, many other things would also be on the table, such a long visit can't be arranged for just 2 items, which can easily be talked by the lower level people.

lets hope the numbers of J-10B are increased this time

J-10B's would surely go to 150, only if all PAF requirements completed (Which r not completed yet - I guess) and J-10B Pass PAF evaluation & tests.

pakistan+china+inda+nuclear702183.jpg

BEIJING, June 17 (Xinhua) -- China and Pakistan pledged to strengthen defense ties Thursday at a meeting between Chinese Defense Minister Liang Guanglie and visiting Pakistani Chief of Army Staff Ashfaq Parvez Kayani.

"Cooperation between the Chinese and Pakistani armed forces is exemplary and has been fruitful," Liang, also a state councilor, said during the meeting at the Diaoyutai Guest House Thursday morning.

Liang said the two sides should make continuous efforts to conduct their cooperation programs well.

He said China would join hands with Pakistan to bring military relations to a new high.

Kayani said Pakistan values its defense and security cooperation with China, noting that the two countries have cooperated fruitfully in national defense industries in recent years.

He added Pakistan would further strengthen exchange and cooperation with China.

Kayani will also meet with Chinese State Councilor and Minister for Public Security Meng Jianzhu, top Chinese legislator Wu Bangguo, and Vice Chairman of China's Central Military Commission Guo Boxiong later Thursday.

most of things that happen in Pak Army are kept secret...and revealed only when those are with us....but i think this visit is for Nuclear plants or nuclear related product...don't forget Gen. Tariq Majeed of POF told media yesterday that there is a lot of pressure on us by west and we are unable to defeat that pressure bcz of our corrupt government so what option we are left with is to build and gain more and more power in nuke and missile system...i think many deals and aggreements bring to pause...may be Pak Forces are waiting for this government to come an end.

it is the special and sensitive time,what will happen doesn't important,the point is to show the closed relationship to the very countries.I think

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom