What's new

Kayani on China visit to discuss defence cooperation

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Kayani on China visit to discuss defence cooperation

Pakistan Army chief Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, on Wednesday, embarked on a five-day official visit to China to discuss bilateral defence cooperation and to enhance ties between the armies of the two countries.

Kayani is visiting China at the special invitation of the People's Liberation Army. He will meet the senior military leadership of the PLA and government officials during the visit, the Inter-Services Public Relations said.

He will discuss issues related to Pakistan-China defence cooperation and measures to further enhance ties between the armies of two countries. Lt Gen Khalid Shameem Wynne, Chief of General Staff, and other senior military officials saw Kayani off at the airport.

Kayani on China visit to discuss defence cooperation- Hindustan Times

I am sure something major will come out of this deal. probably LRSAM, T99Gs or coperation in field of ballistic missiles.cruise missiles......

I am sure something major will come out of this deal. probably LRSAM, T99Gs or coperation in field of ballistic missiles.cruise missiles......

We need these. Optimistic that we might see some cooperation on it.

:):pakistan::china:

We need to show interest in jxx and invest some real money into it.

☪☪☪☪;935532 said:
Glad to see relations enhancing between PLA and PA.
Its good to see growing relation between Pakistan and China.....NOT PLA AND PA.

Already discussed in JXX thread . It is not feasible for us right now .

but i hope we can have sum LRSAM . and might be sum cooperation in sum other projects.

Last edited:
I think in this visit our PM will sign a deal for Subs and frigate for PN.

because it is a long awaited program and ther are many news that pakistan start negotiating with china for subs/frigates

with a limited defence budget we cannot join the j-xx..

T99G for what? Is there something I am missing? Aren't we working on Al Khalid 2 as of now?

I think in this visit our PM will sign a deal for Subs and frigate for PN.

because it is a long awaited program and ther are many news that pakistan start negotiating with china for subs/frigates

with a limited defence budget we cannot join the j-xx..

Forget J-XX now. Because Indian PAK-FA is at least a decade away. So this threat is still far away.

What we need now is LRSAM and some good Frigates and Subs for our navy.

:)

Nope.. just more MRBL's and a few points on the Al-Khalid.

we only need something for Navy.

stealth frigate and subs and long range SAM if possible

Back
Top Bottom