What's new

Kashmiris to Observe Indian ''Republic Day'' as Black Day

Help!
Cant find anything asoka in faxian at hindupedia aka wikipedia

Oh gawd....."hindu" pedia now.......I am just astounded by your stupidity. I dont even want to imagine all the angry buzzing and hell in your head...LMAO !:blah::rofl::taz:

I cant find anything about asoka existence in faxian writing on google books,

I have no intention to provole any indian, I am just speaking the truth, Asoka never existed, My professors at university of Melbourne, The historians at the guardian newspaper and several historians in USA have proven Asoka was created so hindus can have some sort of pride.

Last time, I am only going to reply if i have some credible info, rather than inscription or rocks

I cant find anything about asoka existence in faxian on google books,

I have no intention to provole any indian, I am just speaking the truth, Asoka never existed, My professors at university of Melbourne, The historians at the guardian newspaper and several historians in USA have proven Asoka was created so hindus can have some sort of pride.

Last time, I am only going to reply if i have some credible info, rather than inscription or rocks

Dude your pure Aryan? He said the same thing..

I cant find anything about asoka existence in faxian writing on google books,

Go to chapter 5 and 10 in the link i gave u.. use the search option to look for keywords..

If u are still not convinced.. tell ur professors to make a time machine for you.

Back
Top Bottom