What's new

Kashmiris slam Pakistani drama series for ‘portraying Kashmir struggle as terrorism’

If true, authorities including security agencies in Pakistan should be gifted bangles for allowing this shit.

Kashmiris are innocent, Indian occupiers are terrorists.

PTI government has jailed all Kashmiri activists and charity institutions under the guise of FATF
did PTI make the drama? I know the desperation in the league sphere to find anything it can against PTI. BUT as I said elsewhere. your own kartoot stink from the past. so redeem your parties stained image of those before you go massaging mian' nawajs prostate any further.

You cannot absolve the crime of the government and PEMRA.

ECP won't public BJP funds transfer to PTI kitty in 2018 elections.

BL why not musharaf time ??

Kutta bandho ….khul gia ha phir sa :lol:

Tera bap Iran me tujhe dhoon raha he. Ja kuch dollar Pakistan se chori kar ke lehja harami. jese tere harami tribal karte hain.
you are worth less horse $hit,

Its made by Zee an indian company and few actors sold themselves for money

What do you mean it is not targeted towards Pakistanis?

I already said lanat the first time I heard this news but this sounds like a joke. It's supposed to be targeted towards Pakistanis but broadcasted via Zee news?? So what if Pakistanis can watch it for free?? How many Pakistanis have you seen watching anything on that channel? As far as I'm concerned, this is just nonsense being promoted by color revolutionaries.

I'm expected to believe that 5 years ago Pak Fauj toppled Nawaz because he wanted friendly relations with Pakistan, then did a U-turn to make friends with India only a few years after they tried bombing us? I'm going to wait 5 years to see what happens because the water is too muddied right now by the usual people to trust anything.

As far as the accusation about being a traitor is concerned, Umera Ahmed stated that she had done her due diligence and had sent the story to ISPR for approval. In fact, it was ISPR who acknowledged that they wanted nothing more than peace talks to be conducted between the two countries because the continuous tensions never amounted to more than innocent lives being lost. Ahmed wrote that she personally lives near the Line of Control and so has first-hand experience with the situation.

Well, sharam tou ISPR ko aani chahiye if the above is correct. Ye din bhi dekhna tha...
Honestly she should sell herself to zee too. There is nothing with more dignity than motherland.

If true, authorities including security agencies in Pakistan should be gifted bangles for allowing this shit.

Kashmiris are innocent, Indian occupiers are terrorists.
We do have freedom of expression in Pakistan , even though it may have distasteful and unpalatable consequences, it should be respected.

This is weird and surprising. Tje wroter, producer and channel all should be arrested and persecuted. Our country and even our institutions are filled with sold out traitors.

We cannot let foreign agents manipulate brains of our young ones. We all know how it works, foreign agents fund such projects and choose a Pakistani who sell him /herself for highest bidder.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom