What's new

Kashmiris slam Pakistani drama series for ‘portraying Kashmir struggle as terrorism’

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I haven't seen this drama, but tv channel needs a nationalistic policy. They are acting like unleash dogs. Some type of body should watch there productions.

I haven't seen this drama, but tv channel needs a nationalistic policy. They are acting like unleash dogs. Some type of body should watch there productions.
Nothing moves around in Pakistan without orders of Imran Khan. He control every segment of state by virtue of his men, whom he has appointed by unfair means.

Nothing moves around in Pakistan without orders of Imran Khan. He control every segment of state by virtue of his men, whom he has appointed by unfair means.
Do you think PM has time to look at each and every drama. Nearly 100 channels in Pakistan.

Kashmir could have been freed on 27th February 2019.
BL why not musharaf time ??
Kutta bandho ….khul gia ha phir sa :lol:

Pakistani government is sabotaged. It purposely gave space to business stakeholders who have much to gain from Indian trade corridor.

One can always ask. Nawaz Sharif ko kyon nikala

I doubt that. How did PEMRA allowed that? Our national stance on Kashmir is known by everyone.

As far as the accusation about being a traitor is concerned, Umera Ahmed stated that she had done her due diligence and had sent the story to ISPR for approval. In fact, it was ISPR who acknowledged that they wanted nothing more than peace talks to be conducted between the two countries because the continuous tensions never amounted to more than innocent lives being lost. Ahmed wrote that she personally lives near the Line of Control and so has first-hand experience with the situation.

Well, sharam tou ISPR ko aani chahiye if the above is correct. Ye din bhi dekhna tha...

@Path-Finder may come with a smart derogatory term for PTi government for this.

No?
Do you think PM has time to look at each and every drama. Nearly 100 channels in Pakistan.

His peace policy with India needs no introduction.

He has promised 2 steps for every 1 Indian hop.
money + media whores
but sarrr the economiezzzz

Someone has to finance the free health offered.

Last edited:
@Path-Finder may come with a smart derogatory term for PTi government for this.

No?
did PTI make the drama? I know the desperation in the league sphere to find anything it can against PTI. BUT as I said elsewhere. your own kartoot stink from the past. so redeem your parties stained image of those before you go massaging mian' nawajs prostate any further.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom