What's new

Kashmiris manhandling Indian police in occupied Kashmir

Killing Pakistanis, even soldiers, in a non-disputed territory is not war - but terrorism - we all have been saying that such a support is there from India.

So what about terrorism in other part of India ???? I dnt think whole India is dispute area ???

Because of your logic terrorism is justified in dispute area

Son go to sleep, i already got warning so i can't bring off topics anymore. You are welcome to talk about the dead issue of Balochistan or the issue that never exist of Azad Kashmir. I don't think Mods will take any action against you.

I knew it was just an empty threat without any substance. Sorry kid you failed to impress me in trying to be an online warrior. Better luck next time :wave: If you still feel confident there is always the PM and visitor messaging.

And read loudly and clearly what i'm trying to say.

You said nothing worthwile and relevant to my initial reply for me to read loudly.

Pakistan has a good chance of surviving if our first strike is massive enough.

I think you are delusional. How can pak army ward off a technologically and numerically superior Indian Army?. Its not even statistically possible to somehow end up with favorable odds for PA.

Now don't bring off topics again, otherwise i can bring Khalistan, Assam,Nagaland, WestBengal, Orissa, Tamil nadu, SouthIndia, Maharasra, Arunachal Pradesh.:angry:

WTF? When was the last time you heard a military operation in Tamil Nadu?

@ajtr

Stop your silly troll. The point made is the jawan could have used his rifle to protect from the hooligans but he didn't. Unlike SAWAT and FATA we haven't seen any proud display of torture and execution videos in Kashmir in spite of the stone throwing hooliganism. So get a life and stop whining.

Sirji I think aapne video nahi dekha ??? Dekha kya ???

Those kids beating police man but he is not using rifle ( in his hands)

So what that prove ???? Police killing innocent kids ???

Video shows other side of story ..
Auntieji aur woh jo 115 mare woh kya kisi bimari main mare the agar police firing main nahi mare to.

I knew it was just an empty threat without any substance. Sorry kid you failed to impress me in trying to be an online warrior. Better luck next time :wave:

Same goes to you son you failed to bring dead or non existing issues any more, have a nice night sleep ;) :lazy: don't take tension.:bunny::wave:

Same goes to you son you failed to bring dead or non existing issues any more, have a nice night sleep ;) :lazy: don't take tension.:bunny::wave:

I think you are referring Baluchistan a dead issue ??? ( Correct me if i am wrong )

If tht was a dead issue so I think Kashmir issue to kab ka dafan ho chuka hai

@ajtr

Stop your silly troll. The point made is the jawan could have used his rifle to protect from the hooligans but he didn't. Unlike SAWAT and FATA we haven't seen any proud display of torture and execution videos in Kashmir in spite of the stone throwing hooliganism. So get a life and stop whining.
Wah ji wah....india killed 115 people over during last summer intifada and u say we dont kill torture/kill people.safed jhoot(white lie)

Tension ??!!! I am laughing at calling your bluff and how you folded with the tail in between your legs.

Balochistan is dead issue ?? :lol:

Chachaji So you accept that they are not innocent :D
Then u ve to accept too that india is not innocent hence every indian killed in terrorism act like 26/11 and other bomb blasts is fair deal for the policies of the india for its state terrorism in kashmir.

I think you are referring Baluchistan a dead issue ??? ( Correct me if i am wrong )

If tht was a dead issue so I think Kashmir issue to kab ka dafan ho chuka hai

right, nice joke of century:rofl::rofl::rofl: hum nay jabhi tou 2010 mein dekh liya na bhai:rofl: yaar wesay Kashmir issue dafan acha hua hai, umed hai isi tarah india ki har state ka issue dafan hota rahay hahahahah:rofl:

Wah ji wah....india killed 115 people over during last summer intifada and u say we dont kill torture/kill people.safed jhoot(white lie)

Paka mat moti......koi kaam nahi hai kya tere pass......

Yaar we have our fair share of religious bigots on this side also......:tdown:

I think you are delusional. How can pak army ward off a technologically and numerically superior Indian Army?. Its not even statistically possible to somehow end up with favorable odds for PA.
through L-e-t and other groups by asymetric warfare.And mumbai and parliament attack has shown the success of it.

Back
Top Bottom