What's new

Kashmiris manhandling Indian police in occupied Kashmir

hiding behind the pretext of being an Indian does not hide the obvious. Please change your flag to the appropriate nation rather than hiding your real identity behind an Indian flag. Nice try bro, not working.
jaise ki tum logon ne theka le rakha hai ki kon indian hai aur kon nahi.

and who gave you the right to come to conclusions on the Kashmir issue. I have read your post and even a blind man will realize which nationality you belong too. Your a troll no different from the hoard of normal ones here but the only reason you have survived so long is because you say what many people here want to hear.
Like u people have ur own conclusion,pakistanis have their own conclusions ,kashmiris have their own,chinses,usa heck everyone in the world has their own conclusion so i ve my own conclusions too regarding kashmir.even if blind man can realise my nationality then so be it.

The problem with u people is that u cant tolerate truth and u ve programmed urself like ostrich.so u r unable to tolerate my vibes.Regarding trolling.... u people as the biggest trolls on this forum hence u dont survive here even when u being the elite member here.

U peoples many personal attack regarding flags etc is clear case of trolling.

yeh to woh hi baat huyee ulta chor kotwal ko daante.

And thats the main reason i ve seen many a elite/full members getting banned here since i started posting here.Which proves it that u people are the biggest trolls who refuses to see the truth be it kashmir or maoism,or terrorism or anything related to DRDO.

woh woh there son, relax, no need to get all nancy about the the truth.

Elite members like me and others get banned because we dont hide our opinions behind false flags and say the truth which hurts many here. I have no intention of altering my opinion to suit anyone here so that I can remain on a internet forum. People question your nationality because of your actions and post. An Indian will show signs of being one and sorry to say you have not shown even one. In fact you have supported the wrong side every time and you make it a point to troll in threads that say anything positive about India. If you hate India so much why even call yourself an Indian in the first place ? Change you flag bro, change your flag.
What u think wrong side is righteous for me and many other indians.I dont hide in fake forums that u guys run telling projecting it to be indian.u better contribute there rather than polluting waters over here and blaming others.U guys better seek that comfort i dont.u r just 5 yr old kid who dont know the difference between the criticism of the policies wrt to those that of patriotism.u r the guys who show fake patriotism and blindly.better place for such type of people it there self created deram world rather than real world.so better u go to ur fairy world of ur own fake forum.And my flag will remain same.Do watever u want to do.

All i have to say is india if want to rule these people then grow some balls and if not let these people live in peace for GOD's sake .

Not sure how to discuss Kashmir with Pakistani's

Here is the population Breakup
Jammu & Kashmir: Population Distribution
Area Population * 1000 %
Kashmir 3135 52.36345415
Jammu 2718 45.39836312
Ladhak 134 2.238182729

Now Pakistani's say entire Kashmir want's freedom, means they do not consider 48% of Jammu and Ladhak population as Kashmiri's.

Now further analysis of this breakup.

We all know most of Jammu and Ladhak want's to be with India. so 48% with us. Rest is divided, majority of them want's to be independent while some wants to join Pakistan.

So if you breakup 52% into a major and minor group. let's say 40% want's freedom and 12% wants to be with Pakistan.

Even in this case majority want's to be with India.

So how can we discuss with someone who totally ignores feeling of large portion of Kashmir and only considers people of Valley as their representation.

Second thing in this thread.

It was funny to find some of the literate one's say they can nuke India and they can anhilate India so that we cannot even respond.

All I can say about this is, if a dream satisfies you, not bad for anyone. You are happy and no one is harmed.

It's sad that anybody who goes against the official propaganda lines of the GoI is declared a non-Indian. Perfect example of Indian "freedoms". You are free as long as you agree with me, no matter how wrong I am. I could do to you what the British did to my forefathers, but because I say so, its not oppression or occupation.

Now, what if I were to tell you folks that ajtr's IP address checks out as logged in from India? Will you feel ashamed of yourselves or will you shamelessly defend yourselves? I think I know the answer to this.

This thread has been derailed enough. Next person to troll will get booked, plain and simple.

It's sad that anybody who goes against the official propaganda lines of the GoI is declared a non-Indian. Perfect example of Indian "freedoms". You are free as long as you agree with the majority, no matter how wrong.

Now, what if I were to tell you folks that ajtr's IP address checks out as logged in from India? Will you feel ashamed of yourselves or will you shamelessly defend yourselves?

I am least concerned about his nationality, he might be India, quit possible, but his views are not which many Indians share. And gadhhar (traitor) to hote hain, big deal.

Oh wait, i thought that the Kashmiri Mujahideen were Pakistani impostors :D. This video speaks of the grievances that average Kashmiris have against the Indian occupation of their lands. If the Indians think that by killing innocent Kashmiris they can instil fear among them, than they are sadly mistaken because they dont understand who Kashmiri people are. The man in the video shows the courage of the average Kashmiri, they are "Sher kay Bachay" and will fight till the last man. Every innocent person the Indians kill creates more resentment among the locals and they will take up arms to fight for their cause. The Indians with their usual propaganda can continue to blame Pakistan for their internal problems, but what they dont want to admit is that this problem is local and will continue to a problem unless Kashmiris are given their due rights.

God Bless the Kashmiris

From sheikh abdullah to Omar Abdullah kashmiris have seen the changing colors of abdullah clan.Untill kashmiri politicians remain in good books of delhi they rule and they betray ordinary kashmiris.but present intifada is popular root level revolution for freedom which is not so influenced by some towering figures.

Look at the dates of the speeches, this was before any sort of "betrayal" took place. After the tribal invasion there was unanimous approval of being part of Indian union under the Article 370 statute. Sheikh Abdulla's effort was along that lines as well. And a number of surveys have indicated the same. Perceptions can't change these facts.

There is no doubt that GoI had wrong policies towards Kashmir later on. But between the 1947-1955 period there was no acrimony in Kashmir. In the 1965 and 71 war, Kashmiris by and large sided with the Indian army.

And until 1989, no movement for independance on a violent or large scale. Hence no presence of Army until 1989 in Kashmir that was a result of Pakistani based militants wreacking havoc in the valley. The same militants whose ideology is eating up into the vitals of Pakistan today.

Just attaching Palestinian words to Kashmiri issue is insulting to the Palestinians and injustice to the Kashmiris. The Palestinian suffering is no where near the suffering that Kashmiris have gone through though I am in no business of comparing that.

Balochistan has had five armed revolts against Pakistan. the local residents of FATA who support the TTP basically considered themselves under Pakistani military occupation and hence the use of suicide bombings against Pakistani military personnel. They may even have a point as they don't even have constitutionally the right to elect their leaders.

Infact, the number of suicide bombings in a way shows the level of opression the native population is feeling against the occupying forces. Not that I am condoning the bombings ofcourse. There is no justification for that in Islam. But it shows the alienation of the population.

The most likely scenario for a near-term settlement of the Kashmir issue is what was discussed under Musharraf-Singh during 2004-2008 period. The LoC becomes IB and some sort of autonomy is granted to both sides of Kashmir with joint overview in some areas.

In the 1965 and 71 war, Kashmiris by and large sided with the Indian army...

Balochistan has had five armed revolts against Pakistan. the local residents of FATA who support the TTP basically considered themselves under Pakistani military occupation and hence the use of suicide bombings against Pakistani military personnel. They may even have a point as they don't even have constitutionally the right to elect their leaders.

Infact, the number of suicide bombings in a way shows the level of opression the native population is feeling against the occupying forces. Not that I am condoning the bombings ofcourse. There is no justification for that in Islam. But it shows the alienation of the population.
Each and every sentence in those three paragraphs was absolute load of self-serving bull out of the Indian Army propaganda leaflets. Before you bring in Balochistan and, of all things, FATA, into a conversation about the Kashmir issue, please be aware that there is a lot we could talk about as well. I could just as well go on rants about the freedom movements in Manipur, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Maghalaya, Tripura, West Bengal, Nagaland, Tamil Nadu and so on, but I will not degrade their struggle or the struggle of Kashmiris. Let's focus our efforts on the disputed territory of Kashmir and stop trying to derail any discussion because you "boxed in".

Here's the thing. If the people of Kashmir "by and large sided with the Indian Army" against the mighty evil Pakistan Army, as you say, you should have absolutely no problem with holding a plebiscite. Seriously, just shut us up and hold a damn referendum. If not, drop the act and accept your role as the New East India Company.
I am least concerned about his nationality, he might be India, quit possible, but his views are not which many Indians share. And gadhhar (traitor) to hote hain, big deal.
Of course you don't care for his nationality and label him a traitor. Isn't that what you do with all people who go against the propaganda machine? ajtr should be honored to be put in the same league as Arundhati Roy.

Thread Reopened
Continue on topic. I have seen the results of leniency, therefore, expect stricter moderation from now on.

-----------
Wow, just came across this while cleaning up:
1. Removal of article 370
2. Encouraging Kashmiri Pandits and other pro India groups of Kashmir to have as many children as they can. All the expenses of these children should be borne by the govt.
3. Forced sterilization of any man/woman found opposing India.
4. Assassination of people who encourage violence and stone throwing.
5. Elimination of leaders of stone-pelters' gangs.
6. Economic development/jobs etc.
7. Total media shut down.
8. Heavy pro India propaganda.
9. Encouraging people from all over India to settle in ashmir and let people buy land there.
Mr. Clown here better hope he never runs into me on the road. After beating the crap out of him, I'll follow his suggestion number 3 and leave. I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
I would support Pakistan nuking India if it ever resorted such...
Asim Aquil just became my new best friend.

Each and every sentence in those three paragraphs was absolute load of self-serving bull out of the Indian Army propaganda leaflets. Before you bring in Balochistan and, of all things, FATA, into a conversation about the Kashmir issue, please be aware that there is a lot we could talk about as well. I could just as well go on rants about the freedom movements in Manipur, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Maghalaya, Tripura, West Bengal, Nagaland, Tamil Nadu and so on, but I will not degrade their struggle or the struggle of Kashmiris. Let's focus our efforts on the disputed territory of Kashmir and stop trying to derail any discussion because you "boxed in".

Here's the thing. If the people of Kashmir "by and large sided with the Indian Army" against the mighty evil Pakistan Army, as you say, you should have absolutely no problem with holding a plebiscite. Seriously, just shut us up and hold a damn referendum. If not, drop the act and accept your role as the New East India Company.

Again, this is no secret that Operation Gibraltor was a failure mainly because Kashmiris refused to be a part of it. This is what former Pakistani military officers have said quite plainly as well.

If a referendum was held and Pakistan had complied with the UN resolutions to withdraw in 48 or even upto 70s say, its quite likely India would have won hands down. The referundum was to be held in 48 and that is the point in time where the decision was to be made.

The reason for FATA and Balochistan was simply to counter ajtr's point of "intifada" which although good for rhetoric does not conform with ground realities.

I want the sufferring of the Kashmiri people to end. I don't want their situation to worsen to become something like Chechenya or Turkistanis in China. But that can only be done if people face up to ground realties rather than feel good rhetoric of intifada or East India Company and similar loopy analogies. Referendum is not on the table post Shimla agreement which Pakistan has also signed to.
Every country in the world has stated that the resolution of the Kashmir issue is to be solved through bilateral discussions between India and Pakistan. In otherwords, along the line of the Shimla agreement. Countries that endorse this viewpoint include, US, China, Turkey and Saudi Arabia among others.

So officially speaking there will be no referendum along the lines which was expected in 1948 to be done after the Pakistani drawdown. But different surveys conducted can show what people want.

The most extensive of which was done by www.peacepolls.org right after the 2008 agitation and was more or less consistent with the 2010 survey of the Chatham house report.

Of course you don't care for his nationality and label him a traitor. Isn't that what you do with all people who go against the propaganda machine? ajtr should be honored to be put in the same league as Arundhati Roy.

I don't care about what nationality ajtr is. I just stated some facts that ajtr seems to be unaware of.

If these facts are being diliberately ignored, then the solution advocated for the problem will be based on fantasy. That applies to wether its some pseudo-nationalist shiv sena worker on one end or Roy.

Thats GOI's propaganda.only indians can believe in GOI's propaganda machinery but not the kashmiris and not the world.

Their is one correction not only Indians but Americans, Europeans, Russians and lot other also believe in this propaganda

You can easily labeled it as propaganda but it cant change the fact

Just tell me was'nt it right thing that India should've peacefully handed over Pakistani territory to Pakistan, as according to laws majority of state was Muslims & were Pakistanis culturally, geographically, linguistically, & especially religion wise. Pakistan did not force India or UN for Hyderabad Deccan or Junagadh Manavadar, but Kashmir was rightfully Pakistan's territory.:pakistan:

Nope , if Pakistan had rejected the accession of Junagadh to it by the ruler even though the overwhelming majority were Hindus then what you said would have been morally correct.

But Pakistan accepted the accession of Junagadh to it on the basis of the 'ruler chose Pakistan', then it was correct on the part of India to have Kashmir on the same grounds of 'ruler chose India'.

You cant have it both ways. And FYI Pakistan was in NO position to force India on anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom