What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

no,only these guys will be allowed.

Then all Kashmirs should be allowed to come back to their homes then, who were thrown out of the valley by force, specially during 80s to 2000.

@Joe Shearer I do not mean to offend, but if you are trying to fire fight the damage caused by irresponsible statements by Indians, you are fighting a losing battle.

It's not just foreign policy, but social issues etc.

No offense, I sincerely appreciate your intervention.

The thing is that this is a fight that has to be fought, even if defeat is inevitable. I agree, it is not just about foreign policies but about social issues as well. So if I fight the good fight and lose, what happens?

We fought in PTH, but Raza Rumi, whom I love and admire, decided some very libertarian policies, and the Hindu right wing overran the place. It became clear then that some of us, someone, finally, if all else failed, one person would have to do what she or he could.

It isn't about winning.

Then all Kashmirs should be allowed to come back to their homes then, who were thrown out of the valley by force, specially during 80s to 2000.

But not those who went across to join the jehadis and found that they were underlings to the Punjabis and Pathans, and now want to come back. They made their bed, they have to lie in it.

But not those who went across to join the jehadis and found that they were underlings to the Punjabis and Pathans, and now want to come back. They made their bed, they have to lie in it.

The jihadi type would be already in Kashmir they don't need any repatriation, its the general people who were forced out from the valley and lost every thing during those times, they should be allowed to go back to their homes.

Lmaoooo this is the most failed logic I have ever read on PDF. :lol:

You can take all Pakistani supporters from Kashmir Valley and make them settle in Baluchistan. It will be good for you guys in long term as they will fight each other there. :-)

You can take all Pakistani supporters from Kashmir Valley and make them settle in Baluchistan. It will be good for you guys in long term as they will fight each other there. :-)

All Pakistani supporters in the valley do not want to leave their homes and why should they. :)

All Pakistani supporters in the valley do not want to leave their homes and why should they. :)

So, you want Pakistan keep fighting losing battle forever instead of trying your luck in Baluchistan where you have fair chances to win?

thats your sheer imagination that u think appropriate policies means violence/murder/genocide.

In my native place,arya samaj has reconverted so many muslims back to hinduism by shuddikaran.

so,i was strictly talking about that.

for people like you,writing an dreamy fancy constitution and doing nothing worthwhile in life is the sole ambition and perhaps defines a great life but not for everyone.

You are rather amusing, to such an extent that I now question whether you are deliberately trolling me or whether you are being genuine in your ignorance. I never dreamed any "fancy constitution". If ever, I referred to the constitution of India. Once you find the constitution (try google), read it and understood it, revert to me. As for your Shuddikaran, it remains no different from the forced conversions to Islam in countries like Pakistan. It is an abominiton to society and those Indians who are coerced to participate in it. I serve my country adequately. Perhaps you should refrain from embarrassing it on the internet

The jihadi type would be already in Kashmir they don't need any repatriation, its the general people who were forced out from the valley and lost every thing during those times, they should be allowed to go back to their homes.

Those willing to give up militancy and reform themselves are welcome to cross the Loc and return to their homes and live in peace.

Great.

Now the idiot confesses he can't understand his own logic.

hello chacha :)

The problem is , you have not understood what I am trying to say.

I am trying to say that, Pakistan is doing that, which is not allowed in their constitution under article 257.

The debate they do of Indian Kashmir authenticity is baseless and rather their own constitution does not allow Pakistani Military presence in Kashmir still they have deployed, which is illegal.

hello chacha :)

The problem is , you have not understood what I am trying to say.

I am trying to say that, Pakistan is doing that, which is not allowed in their constitution under article 257.

The debate they do of Indian Kashmir authenticity is baseless and rather their own constitution does not allow Pakistani Military presence in Kashmir still they have deployed, which is illegal.

You have shifted your argument so many times that it is unlikely that you remember how you started. Why don't you simply admit that you didn't do your homework, didn't know Jack Squat about Article 370, and tried to cover up with a smokescreen of words and arguments after that?

As you have already pointed out, involving a Pakistani forum and a Pakistani thread in this meaningless controversy has nothing to do with action. That is the way in which several people vindicate themselves: not through a legitimate purpose, such as the exploration of the relations between nations and societies in south Asia, and the possible ways in which to deal together usefully in future, but in expressing their pent-up feelings of bravado and their jingoism. There is no positive intention involved here, only egregious self-expression. Some of us - I am one - engage with these juveniles in order to educate and elevate our own internet equivalent of trailer trash, some others, you might be an example, engage with them in the utterly mistaken belief that you are corresponding with persons with open minds or, as an alternative, a willingness to experiment. Neither is true in the bulk of the cases that we encounter. A studied disdain, and relentless insistence on fact and reason is what is recommended for you. For us, who have chosen to suffer the trauma of educating those who do not wish to be educated, the path is different.

Well said.

However, you are dealing with folks that are out here to troll only, therefore any attempt you make to educate these trolls is destined to fail.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom