What's new

Kashmiri youth throng BSF centre for jobs

no it is not arse but ***.

main kyun aaun lahore??tu aa ja amritsar ya mumbai.:azn:

Yaaar my Phopo (Dad's Sister) went to Delhi a few years ago when the relations between Pakistan & India were good & she said that she saw a man selling Bhel Purri as a hawker on the streets & suddenly comes a cow therein & it starts urinating & what that man does is that he cups his hands to collect as much of the Urine as he could....sprinkles it all over himself & the remainder on the Bhel Purri he was selling......Phopo kiii tou wahaan hiii Bhel Purrii kiii plate gir gaiii aur aaaj 5-6 saaal ho gaiii hain unhunnn nei Lahore mein bhiii kabhii Bhel Purii nahin khaiiii ! :rofl:

Bhaiya kisne kaha tha sarhad paar bhagne ko haan :P apna mulq apna hi hota hai, ab yaad sata rahi hai na..hae kuch time mai ek campaign chalta hai kashmirio ko vapas bulane ka jo sarhad paar bhag gaye the.Agli baar aapka naam add karwad dungi..Khush chalo ab smile karo :cheesy:

Behan mein touuu '48 se bhiii koiii 25-30 saaal pehleiii sarhaad bhagaa thaaaa.....abbb kiyaa ho gaa meraa haaal ? :lol:

Koiii sifarish wagheraa kar deinaaa ! :D

I've been planning on visiting Peshawar with my Dad next week ! The last time we came....the people we were staying with didn't let us come to Namak Mandi for security purposes....is it safe these days ?

Thank You, much obliged ! :tup:

its all safe nothing to worry. The palce is requented by army officers for eating famous beef/mutton karahi and so on.

Now they have separate nice place for families too.

PM me your contact i will ask my brother to facilitate your visit.

to tu gulmarg se hai.

did you go to pak after partition or did your family settle in AJK(AB KHUSH??) before partition??

Grandpa's Dad moved to Srinagar first & then setup a thriving business between Muree/Rawalpindi, Srinagar & Kabul as a cloth merchant & so he permanently settled in Rawalpindi where my Grandpa was born in 1913 I think ! But they used to go back & forth between Srinagar & Rawalpindi frequently....in fact my Grandpa was in Srinagar on the fateful day when Allama Iqbal died & he said I was sipping tea in our house over there listening to the All India Radio or something & it was announced that Allama Iqbal has passed away.

Yaaar my Phopo (Dad's Sister) went to Delhi a few years ago when the relations between Pakistan & India were good & she said that she saw a man selling Bhel Purri as a hawker on the streets & suddenly comes a cow therein & it starts urinating & what that man does is that he cups his hands to collect as much of the Urine as he could....sprinkles it all over himself & the remainder on the Bhel Purri he was selling......Phopo kiii tou wahaan hiii Bhel Purrii kiii plate gir gaiii aur aaaj 5-6 saaal ho gaiii hain unhunnn nei Lahore mein bhiii kabhii Bhel Purii nahin khaiiii ! :rofl:

Did your sister enjoy the bhel purri? Hope she gave you a few to taste :D

Did your sister enjoy the bhel purri? Hope she gave you a few to taste :D

Dad's Sister not mine & so I couldn't troll her but my Dad did ! :lol:

Waisee does this really happen over there or was this just an isolated event ? :what:

mujhe punjabi nahi aati.

Fiteiii Muunnhhh ! :hitwall:

Punjabi is the language of the Gods ! :smitten:

Touuu Bengali haii naaa ? :what:

:rofl: :rofl: had ha had ha . cowurina bhel purri

i think she is a working lady.

now let us not go too personal eh??:angel:

Nahi nahi, not personal bhai. Bas thoda careful rahne ka aurat ya ladki se baat karte waqt. Nahi to embarrasment. I anyways am a big goofball with girls in real life. :undecided:

P.S. Sory @Spring Onion ji.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nahi nahi, not personal bhai. Bas thoda careful rahne ka aurat ya ladki se baat karte waqt. Nahi to embarrasment. I anyways am a big goofball with girls in real life. :undecided:

Abaiii ubbb apneiii yahan paaar love life ke dukhreii naa laaa hum mein see koiii bhii Doctor Phil nahin haiii........! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom