What's new

Kashmiri youth throng BSF centre for jobs

He bhagwaan.

Sory @Mirzay ji

Lekin aapke khayaal bahut tucch hain ji.

Mere naseeb mei klikha hai bandiyon se aaj panga hoga.

whtever huNh do you think i really care about panga with you

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mirzay ji , seriously some of you do not eat with non-Muslims? I have a muslim friend in class. He eats with us wherever we go. Just does not drink.

yeah many of us do not eat with non muslims .

yeah many of us do not eat with non muslims .I have also non muslim friend but i don't think so that i ever ate with her

Behan busss karooo aur ghalat biyanii maaat karoooo...many of us do nothing of the sort ! :angry:

I've many Non-Muslim friends & I've eaten everything from them....college mein jeeebb mein paisee hiii nahin hoteiii theiiii ! :lol:

yeah many of us do not eat with non muslims .I have also non muslim friend but i don't think so that i ever ate with her

Ok thank you for answering.

Is it because you do not know how they have cut the meat?

So basically there are no mixed faith parties, get togethers etc?

Oye madam, sharafat se pesh ao please.

Yahan main sory bol raha hun, aap to chadh hi gayi.

ohho sir jee mayne apko invite nhi9 kiya k ap sorry kaho and i was talking to armstrong okay??

I have some non-muslim friends too but i prefer eat outside with them but not their home made things ...

ohho sir jee mayne apko invite nhi9 kiya k ap sorry kaho and i was talking to armstrong okay??

Huda beta ........ Calm down its not a big deal sister

I have some non-muslim friends too but i prefer eat outside with them but not their home made things ...

Khudaa ke wasteiii ! :hitwall:

Pakistan mein no departmental store or butcher can sell any haram product....if you eat a home made product of theres how could it possibly be anything other than Halal ?

O Madam, hamare yahan sorry maang ke nahi liya jaata hai. Khul ker diya jaata hai. Or diye hue sorry ko waapis liya nahin jaata.

Aap mere post ko quote ker ke Armstrong se baat ker rahi thi? Ajeeb masla hai yeh.

Khudaa ke wasteiii ! :hitwall:

Pakistan mein no departmental store or butcher can sell any haram product....if you eat a home made product of theres how could it possibly be anything other than Halal ?

Bhi ab is may koi fatwa thri na laga rahay hain bus nhi krta dil ....

@BDforever : Yaar tu ne tou kahaa thaaa ke Kashmir teraa haiii touuu yeh Pakistani aur Indian kiyun ithaaa shoookheiii ho raheiii haiiin ? :undecided:

Ok thank you for answering.

Is it because you do not know how they have cut the meat?

So basically there are no mixed faith parties, get togethers etc?

we dn't eat home made foods

Back
Top Bottom