What's new

Kashmiri Shia hail slain India patriot!

Dude, if you are this ignorant, you shouldn't post. Indian army has been recruiting kashmiris since 1947, the year we had an army. The Jammu Kashmir light infantry was raised that year, and is composed of an entire regiment of kashmiris, 50 percent of who are mandatorily Kashmiri muslims - and all of them volunteers signing up to fight for India.

Jammu Kashmir rifles is another infantry regiment with 19 batallions that has been operating since 1947.

Not to mention other regiments like Dogra, that have significant Kashmiri jawans. Where the bleepers did you learn that India only started recruiting kashmiris a couple of months back? Maybe you learnt this fact when the internet reached your village two months back, prior to which all you could learn was propaganda from your schoolbooks and leaders. But it has always been a fact.

The reality of Indian Kashmir is very different from what they taught you. Yes, there are tens of thousands of Kashmiris, a significant proportion of them muslims, who voluntarily fight on behalf of India. Many have even spilt their blood to keep kashmir indian, and many have won medals of valour for that. Don't like it? Tough luck. But don't make up your facts.

As the old NCC song goes:

Kashmir ki dharti rani hai, sirtaj himalay hain.
Sadiyon se hamne isko apne khoon se paala hain.

kashmiri sunnis better get in line.. otherwise every one will be heading to unmarked graves ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
At the end of the day a family will mourn because their loved one died, it is no reflection on what the choice of this family would be were an impartial plebiscite held in Kashmir.

If the intention is to somehow paint this as a 'turning tide' against Pakistan, the answer remains the same, hold the plebiscite that was agreed to by all sides in the United Nations Security Council.

Ok so when Pakistan and CHina give up their claims, Pandits come back, *** removes outsides who moved in, then we can try to go the Plebscite route but till then it ain;t happening

@OP lets not post such topics here mate. The reactions here, are ill becoming of a dead patriot. Funny i didnt see the indian members laughing and taunting, when that avalanche killed over 100 pakistani troops. He was a soldier who died for his country. He did his duty, and he did his best to protect his people from the militants. He deserves better than this

bbc repoter did not mentioned how this solider got killed . he was droped by choper and he could not land grounds anyway i am shia and my brother got killed by indian army . we proude our brother was militant and got killed for freedom cause . he was commander of hizbul mumneen shia militant group

bbc repoter did not mentioned how this solider got killed . he was droped by choper and he could not land grounds anyway i am shia and my brother got killed by indian army . we proude our brother was militant and got killed for freedom cause . he was commander of hizbul mumneen shia militant group
@Chak Bamu : This fellow has not changed his name or his flags, as you instructed to him earlier. Both are clearly meant for trolling.

It is amusing to see false flag trolls trying to drive a wedge between Indian muslims and their homeland with these fictitious sob stories. Not to mention reviving a two year old thread.

whats up with blatant stereotyping ?

you jugs do not have an identity of your own ?

Back
Top Bottom