What's new

Kashmiri Shia hail slain India patriot!

Being Pakistani is not problem for me or any one else, if he is shia. He is serving his country,but creating a media hype by saying " shia", thats deliberate attempt to create divide between indian shia and sunni.
He was fallen soldier in the line of duty, we have respect. But calling him by his belief it show the weakness of state.

look...heres the postmortem doctor..who removed the bullet........:enjoy::enjoy:

i knewd u d say this. cuzz the same reason......"Pakistani"...... .! Even if the bullet is Indian...the cries of his mother and her tears would be Indian ...........den the flag he will get on his tomb will also be Indian...... the last salute he will get by Firing 21 bullets in air will also be Indian.... The name that he will get on India Gate On AMAR JAWAN (immortal soldier) will also be Indian! the proud his family would feel will also be Indian.......the pensions and reservations his family will get will also be Indian...... And his name would be in a Indian Heart forever........! this is not a case of friendly fire so the bullet is not Indian........so it was the Only thing that Pakistanis gave him...........

Jai Jawan
Jai Hind

Wow who here is saying any thing about this being a friendly fire.
Let me make it clear he was killed by Indian army on purpose so they can claim to people of Kashmir look its the Pakistani who are coming here and killing you not us.
Him being shias is being used to create a divide there is been 1000s of Indian army personnel killed in Kashmir by freedom fighters how come i do not see any news about them or their religion.

Indian army rejects to join probe on killing of 2 Kashmiris
Srinagar, March 16 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, Indian army has refused to participate in the inquiry being conducted by the civil administration into the killing of two innocent civilians at Bomai in Sopore on February 21 saying such a probe was not valid.

The civilian inquiry had asked the Indian Army to present before it the personnel who were involved in the killing but the Brigade Command of troops stated, through a letter, that such an inquiry was not valid under the Army Act.

The inquiry report has blamed the army personnel for shooting down the innocent civilians. Muhammad Amin Tantray and Javid Ahmed Dar(wow Muslims being killed by Hindu Army) were killed when troops of 22-Rashtriya Rifles fired at devotees coming from Tujar Sharief. The incident triggered massive protests across the valley, after which the administration had ordered a time-bound magisterial inquiry into the incident within 15 days.

The inquiry report, submitted by the deputy commissioner, Baramulla, had rubbished the Indian army’s claim that the two civilians were killed in “crossfire”(This is what i no about Indian army) and said the troopers opened fire at the civilians, and the bullet wounds were found above the chest which indicated that they fired with the intention to kill. »
look...heres the postmortem doctor..who removed the bullet
I am not the one making a big deal out of fallen soldier killed by his own he trusted and turned his back to do his job yet little did he knew he was just a pawn in a sick game being played by indian army.i am simply saying what 1000s of people in kasmire probably are saying as they no What the indian Army is.

For ur kind information,he was an well trained para trooper.

Dont try to portray him like some reluctant kashmiri joined the Army yesterday because he had to feed his poor family.

"Shabir, 21, joined the Indian army after passing his 12th class examination. He studied at the Sainik (army) School at Ganderbal"

Again its well known secret that Shia muslims who live in Ladakh,kargil & other border districts of north kashmir are generally keep themselves out of any freedom movement which is larglely driven by sunni muslims of the vally.

Its was a shia shepherd who had for the first time informed about infiltration of pak army in across LOC during Kargil conflict of yr 99.

My point regarding the article, was the obvious intention of the author, which seemed to impress upon the reader some sort of feeling of patriotism, which the crowd evidently lacked.

If the crowd had shouted slogans of Hindustan Zindabad, or vented their feeligns against the militants, then that would have been another thing.

As for him being a recent recruit, I gathered that from the article itself, the way it has been described by the dead soldier's relative.

And the training of Bharatia troops (or lack of it), special forces, or not so special, is an open secret. It is well established that the Bharatia army lags behind other established armies in terms of the quality of its training of soldiers and officers.

My point regarding the article, was the obvious intention of the author, which seemed to impress upon the reader some sort of feeling of patriotism, which the crowd evidently lacked.

If the crowd had shouted slogans of Hindustan Zindabad, or vented their feeligns against the militants, then that would have been another thing.

As for him being a recent recruit, I gathered that from the article itself, the way it has been described by the dead soldier's relative.

And the training of Bharatia troops (or lack of it), special forces, or not so special, is an open secret. It is well established that the Bharatia army lags behind other established armies in terms of the quality of its training of soldiers and officers.

wow,call it ur opinion,impression,perception or imagination(or lack of it) whatever its far removed from reality.

On the other hand ,i also know u have enough knowledge of ground reality take ur occasional jingoistic outbrust seriously.

Last edited:
The article above is nothing but shameless propoganda.

He's obviously let go of editorial reins, and has turned the funeral of an ill trained (it was only a couple of months ago that the army had started recruiting Kashmiris) young soldier, who probably joined for lack of other monetary oppurtunities, into some sort of nationalist fairytale, and the jawan into a tiranaga hero..

This is plain trolling, darkstar. Whats with illatraining? How do you know? 8 paras died in that encounter, the best among the IA soldiers.

The chest beating of family members, hardly seems a way to celebrate a hero's death.

Are you going to teach them how to mourn?

At the end of the day a family will mourn because their loved one died, it is no reflection on what the choice of this family would be were an impartial plebiscite held in Kashmir.

If the intention is to somehow paint this as a 'turning tide' against Pakistan, the answer remains the same, hold the plebiscite that was agreed to by all sides in the United Nations Security Council.

'Doodh ka doodh, or paani ka paani'.

When you see the same happening when a kahsmiri is killed in shooting, you guys shout 'Azaaaadi'.

Whats the whole point ??? When you see tears and chest beats when a kashmiri is dead, ou claim that as ' anger against India' and when you see the same when an Indian soldier dies you say those are fakes.

Pak army is the best.. see their ethics below in kargil war:
you are nowhere near the great IA, fighting hundreds of battles all over the world since over 200 years. If they weren't special, britons won't bank on them. And if they weren't special Britons wont carry back home entire batallions of some regiments.

How many of ur special forces had protected or even arrested the terrorists shooting at Srilankan cricketers. Forget about the training, they were hiding from the bullets fired.

Meanwhile Ajmal kasab was caught alive by a brave policeman holding only a lathi. He could have also hid behind. In Battle, IA charges, and PA runs. Thats been the history in all the past wars.

Pinch urself a bit before targeting the Bhartiys army.They are way ahead in their vigour & tactics. u r no match.

Last edited by a moderator:
''Again its well known secret that Shia muslims who live in Ladakh,kargil & other border districts of north kashmir are generally keep themselves out of any freedom movement which is larglely driven by sunni muslims of the vally.''

Blatant Propaganda, if you do a bit more research you will find many shia involved in the freedom movement. Indian propaganda at its worst, trying to split Pakistan in all ways and manners.

It's time we poked at India's sores as well.

Further to your comments and to my Indian friends, the NLI which took part in Kargil is mostly based on Shia muslims from hazara and Baltistan.

I will try to explain in one line about this shia and sunni propaganda , the indian media and intelligence agencies are trying to wear the same pants which israeli and americans were wearing. we all know what americans did in Iraq between shia and sunni muslims.

To the indian media I have a message : Lunda bazar mein aur bhee pants available hein try them as well.:pakistan:

Pak army is the best.. see their ethics below in kargil war:
you are nowhere near the great IA, fighting hundreds of battles all over the world since over 200 years. If they weren't special, britons won't bank on them. And if they weren't special Britons wont carry back home entire batallions of some regiments.

How many of ur special forces had protected or even arrested the terrorists shooting at Srilankan cricketers. Forget about the training, they were hiding from the bullets fired.

Meanwhile Ajmal kasab was caught alive by a brave policeman holding only a lathi. He could have also hid behind. In Battle, IA charges, and PA runs. Thats been the history in all the past wars.

Pinch urself a bit before targeting the Bhartiys army.They are way ahead in their vigour & tactics. u r no match.

X3FJP4i0JM8[/media] - Pakistani PoWs from the Kargil War - Part 1

xuqINvYALTM[/media] - Pakistani PoWs from the Kargil War - Part 2, The Truth's out

Arey bhai app khoosh ham khoosh, brits needs the labour so they took them all over the world as slaves. Brits were always in less numbers but what happened to your mighty Indian army when they took control of India.

For the last 200 years they were only exporting slaves and labour for their projects in Africa and south America.

Gorkhas are good fighters and there is no doubt but the only reason muslims could not become part of their battalions is just because of religeous constraints and mind you hindus played a vital role in that in supporting goras against former masters the mughals. take this as pintch of slat as well.:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Arey bhai app khoosh ham khoosh, brits needs the labour so they took them all over the world as slaves. Brits were always in less numbers but what happened to your mighty Indian army when they took control of India.

Are you one of those people who believe Pakistan was created through a big bang out of nowhere.. in 1947????:lol: Buddy your forefathers and ours where all here when the brits took over us..!!!!

Last edited:
_45603994_007065897-1.jpg

RIP Braveheart.

Kashmiri Shia hail slain India patriot

By Altaf Hussain

BBC News, Dub, Indian-administered Kashmir

The funeral north of Srinagar in Indian-administered Kashmir was just like those of countless others who have died violently in the insurgency over the past 20 years.

A son of the the soil was laid to rest in his ancestral graveyard in the village of Dub, north of Srinagar, on Tuesday, surrounded by thousands of mourners.

What made the ceremony unusual was that this was no militant who had died fighting the Indian army.

This was a Kashmiri who served with the Indian army and died fighting the militants.

Shabir Ahmed Malik was among eight Indian soldiers killed in a gun battle earlier this week with separatist militants in Kupwara.

'Pained'
Over the past two decades, hundreds of Kashmiris have died while fighting for India.

Among them are police officials and Ikhwanis, or "renegade" militants who have been persuaded or coerced - depending on who you believe - to abandon militancy and instead work for the Indian security forces. Most Ikhwanis were or are pariahs.

But Shabir, 21, joined the Indian army after passing his 12th class examination. He studied at the Sainik (army) School at Ganderbal.

Shabir's family and neighbours are proud of his service.

"He has become a hero. He died an honourable death. I am so happy, although I am also pained at his separation," says Mohammad Yasin, a neighbour and friend of the dead man.

Mr Yasin says he still regrets not being able to join the Indian army with Shabir.

"I too went with him that day. But only three boys were selected. I was not taken because I was over age. I still feel so bad about it.

"Even now, I have a passionate desire to do something for my country like Shabir has done."

Mr Yasin says that the moving send-off given to Shabir has inspired many more youths in the village to join the army.

'Fulfilled'
"I am 28," says Showkat Ahmed. "I have never in my life seen such a funeral. Such death is pride-worthy."

Such well-attended funerals are usually the preserve of militants killed by Indian troops.

Shabir's body was kept outside the "imambara" (Shia place of worship) and the villagers mourned beside it.

They beat their chests but unlike at the funerals of militants there was no slogan shouting.

The fact the villagers are minority Shia may in part explain their pro-India loyalties. Kashmir's insurgency over the past two decades has mostly been waged by Sunni militants.

Part of the Shia community has stayed away from the separatist campaign, although some leaders of the separatist movement do belong to the Shias.

The coffin was draped in India's tricolour before it was carried to the graveyard.

Shabir's brother, Ghiulam Mohammad, says: "I wanted him to become a doctor. But he had a passion for joining the army and was determined to complete his graduation so he could become an army officer.

"He was patriotic from his childhood. He wanted to do something for his country. His ambition has been fulfilled."

The villagers have been sharing the family's grief as well as its pride in what Shabir fought for.

"Every family here is bereaved. Every family is mourning," one villager said.

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Kashmiri Shia mourn India patriot

Jai Hind...I salute you Brother in arms

Back
Top Bottom