What's new

Kashmir will Never be a Part of Pakistan - Sushma Swaraj

"Saala jab tak hindustan main Saneeema hai ... border ki dusri taraf ke log Ch**tia bantay rahengay

Koi baat nahi, swad nahi aaya to koi dusra saneema dekh lo...Ch@#t!ya to ban hi gaye tum.

Ch@#t!ya tw tumhara saneema banata hai woh bhi apnay hi logon ko, movies main tum logon nay IC814 ka apaharan bhi khtm krwalia Maulana Masood Azhar sahab ko bhi pkrlia aur maar bhi dia, Pakistan main ghuss k Hafiz Saeed sahab ko bhi maardia, Dawood Ibrahim ko bhi ura dia . aur log movie dekh k satisfy hogaye chalo koi nhn movie main tw kch kerlia Lundians nay

Tens of thousands of tanks couldn't stop fall of SU,same will happen in China.No external power will be needed,Chinese themselves will rise against communism and CCP.All we've to do is to wait.

Keep w8ing

I said that to a shia pakistani...

They have my full support !

But when it comes to pakistani government & ISI ...

I just remember pakistani members said Pakistan's refusal to join yemen war had nothing to do with iran & they don't care about iran & it's interests & they looking for their own interest !

But now pakistani bros acting different !

They want us to be thankful because they didn't join saudis to kill Yemeni people !

Sorry but pakistani bros looking at everything in their own point of view...

I can see some people threatening me :D

Me & all the other Iranians simply give an amusing fart about that !

Do you really think if you insult me with words like mad mullah & blah blah you can be successful to touch my feelings... :rolleyes:

I am living in the safest country...

You are sitting in the lap of shooter, thats why you are safe. One who imports terrorism in the name of sect in Arab countries, and Pakistan as well, funding terrorists organisations to counter our school of thoughts who does not want your persian revolution. Persian pose themselves as so kind and no-wish-to-fight ppl, but Iraq,Yemen, Syria, Bahrain tell other facts.

Its very foolish to count Persians as 'apnay' , History tells us that they always stabbed in the back
no they really helped us in 1965 its after the revolution they started hating us

Gwadar was sold to india by Oman
back your argument ....... as per my facts is wrong .... so I have to wait for your facts on this

Ch@#t!ya tw tumhara saneema banata hai woh bhi apnay hi logon ko, movies main tum logon nay IC814 ka apaharan bhi khtm krwalia Maulana Masood Azhar sahab ko bhi pkrlia aur maar bhi dia, Pakistan main ghuss k Hafiz Saeed sahab ko bhi maardia, Dawood Ibrahim ko bhi ura dia . aur log movie dekh k satisfy hogaye chalo koi nhn movie main tw kch kerlia Lundians nay

Hahaha..bhot Indian saneema dekhte ho....Wo bhool gaye, pakistan mein ja ke hand pump ukhaad ke .....:yahoo:

If kashmir is a part of pakistan !

Then :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Empire

Forgive me but how is this relevant? We don't want to be with Pakistan because we were part of the same empire or something. Are you even aware of the history of Jammu and Kashmir to even make this comparison? Please tell me in which light your comparison materialises.

Hahaha..bhot Indian saneema dekhte ho....Wo bhool gaye, pakistan mein ja ke hand pump ukhaad ke .....:yahoo:
:omghaha:

Forgive me but how is this relevant? We don't want to be with Pakistan because we were part of the same empire or something. Are you even aware of the history of Jammu and Kashmir to even make this comparison? Please tell me in which light your comparison materialises.
just informing you he lives in chaubahar

just informing you he lives in chaubahar

Both the Iranian lovers and the Arab lovers in Pakistan are a curse. Both should leave Pakistan for their respective motherlands and leave us Pakistanis alone. These wanna be persians and arab "Pakistanis" have destroyed Pakistan in their stupid civil war.

The feelings I held for Iran was second only to Pakistan. But their recent actions since the rule of Mullahs have made me realised I also bought the opium of "bradar mulk". Pakistan only has two real friends, China and Turkey. The rest are back stabbers, and only use Pakistanis for cannon fodder, like we are seeing in the middle east. Both sides using Pakistanis to fight their racial war. Any Pakistani who gets involved in their racial war in the middle east deserves to die there, they both look down on us as brown converted Hindus, and you know what, an Indian is closer to me than any arab or persian.

When did you see a single protest for Kashmir Muslims in Iran or any other arab country? Yet we have wanna be persians and arabs in Pakistan regularly protesting for these people. Pakistan needs a purge.

Sunny deol....lives in Mumbai....fawad khan yahi aata rehta hai kaam ki talaash mein. Usko bolo ki invite kar aaye sunny deol ko pakistan aane k liye.

ohh.... Indian babes do not let him return to Pakistan.

back your argument ....... as per my facts is wrong .... so I have to wait for your facts on this

this was not any significant issue in the past and there is no much but many printed media including weekly zindagi reported when Karachi was the capital of Pakistan. Iran does not agree with Oman to sell gwadar to india but did not object selling it to Pakistan.

you can see from indian media, they too agree that Gwadar was offered to them too.

now inda cry for not giving a higher bid to oman. In approx 3 million$ gwadar was back to pak. :lol:
even if india would have got gwadar it could not held after the wars with pakistan.

/Quote
After independence, according to the diplomatic community grapevine, Gwadar was administered by India on behalf of the Sultan of Oman as the two countries enjoyed excellent relations. When the Khan of Kalat asked the Sultan to return Gwadar to Pakistan, reportedly, the Sultan first offered it to India, but India declined to accept the gift.

This offer was probably made verbally. While senior diplomats confirm that such an offer was made, its authenticity could not been verified independently. Oman then sold Gwadar to Pakistan for $3 million on September 8, 1958. Since December 1958, it has been an integral part of the Balochistan province of Pakistan.

Whether the government of independent India declined to accept the deep water port in keeping with its policy of shunning imperial inheritances, or due to the lack of contiguity and the inability to defend it, or simply because of a lack of appreciation of its potential, will not be known till the diplomats concerned decide to write their memoirs.

India would have had not only an enclave on Pakistan’s Makran coast, but also a deep water port. In hindsight, not accepting the priceless gift from the Sultan of Oman was a huge mistake at par with the long list of post-independence strategic blunders.
/Unquote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwadar#Post-1958_as_part_of_Pakistan

Both the Iranian lovers and the Arab lovers in Pakistan are a curse. Both should leave Pakistan for their respective motherlands and leave us Pakistanis alone. These wanna be persians and arab "Pakistanis" have destroyed Pakistan in their stupid civil war.

The feelings I held for Iran was second only to Pakistan. But their recent actions since the rule of Mullahs have made me realised I also bought the opium of "bradar mulk". Pakistan only has two real friends, China and Turkey. The rest are back stabbers, and only use Pakistanis for cannon fodder, like we are seeing in the middle east. Both sides using Pakistanis to fight their racial war. Any Pakistani who gets involved in their racial war in the middle east deserves to die there, they both look down on us as brown converted Hindus, and you know what, an Indian is closer to me than any arab or persian.

When did you see a single protest for Kashmir Muslims in Iran or any other arab country? Yet we have wanna be persians and arabs in Pakistan regularly protesting for these people. Pakistan needs a purge.

do not talk non-sense. the curse is that pak was not neutral and every effort was done to impose wahabism on Pakistanis to make them a labour nation instead of a developed nation. So no need to blame Islamic IRAN on curses faced by pakistan and its poor people due ot saudi lovers. New born Islamic Revolution too lived under wars and sanctions and terror since decades. Hope the things will turn to betterment in future due to weakening of the usa buddy saudi arabia. many nations will take sign of relief.

Possy-ism for your Indian friends all well and good but how did you conclude that? What parallels did you draw? Because if just running one's mouth off was the criteria then the Greeks, Mongols, Arabs and the Turks, among others, lay claim to pretty much every Iranian behind.

Pretty pathetic tbh. I did not expect him to fall so low. The reality is this (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...stan-overwhelmingly-disliked-everywhere-else/), but of course just cuz a couple of people said something bad about his country over the internet he will fall so low as to take sides in a conflict he has absolutely no business with (assuming he is a Persian nationalist which his emotional response suggests he is).

Last edited:
this was not any significant issue in the past and there is no much but many printed media including weekly zindagi reported when Karachi was the capital of Pakistan. Iran does not agree with Oman to sell gwadar to india but did not object selling it to Pakistan.

you can see from indian media, they too agree that Gwadar was offered to them too.

now inda cry for not giving a higher bid to oman. In approx 3 million$ gwadar was back to pak. :lol:
even if india would have got gwadar it could not held after the wars with pakistan.

/Quote
After independence, according to the diplomatic community grapevine, Gwadar was administered by India on behalf of the Sultan of Oman as the two countries enjoyed excellent relations. When the Khan of Kalat asked the Sultan to return Gwadar to Pakistan, reportedly, the Sultan first offered it to India, but India declined to accept the gift.

This offer was probably made verbally. While senior diplomats confirm that such an offer was made, its authenticity could not been verified independently. Oman then sold Gwadar to Pakistan for $3 million on September 8, 1958. Since December 1958, it has been an integral part of the Balochistan province of Pakistan.

Whether the government of independent India declined to accept the deep water port in keeping with its policy of shunning imperial inheritances, or due to the lack of contiguity and the inability to defend it, or simply because of a lack of appreciation of its potential, will not be known till the diplomats concerned decide to write their memoirs.

India would have had not only an enclave on Pakistan’s Makran coast, but also a deep water port. In hindsight, not accepting the priceless gift from the Sultan of Oman was a huge mistake at par with the long list of post-independence strategic blunders.
/Unquote
i did not know that ........ thanks for this share

Back
Top Bottom