SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
White and Woolly

snowfall3_20150304.jpg.ashx

MAR 04, 2015
A couple walks on a snow-covered road after fresh snowfall in south Kashmiri´s Kulgam district.

snowfall11_20150304.jpg.ashx

A train moves through snow covered railway track as the region received heavy snowfall, in Anantnag.

snowfall10_20150304.jpg.ashx

A man with his horses walks on a snow covered road after heavy snowfall at Mammar in Ganderbal district of Kashmir.

snowfall2_20150304.jpg.ashx

A boatman navigates his Shikara near snow covered bridges at Dal Lake after snowfall in Srinagar.

Gulmarg_20150114.jpg.ashx

A view of the snow-covered Masjid and the Maharani temple also known as Mohineshwar Shivalalay (R) after snowfall in Gulmarg.

Snowfall1_20150219.jpg.ashx

A shepherd herds his sheep amid heavy snowfall in Kulgam district.

Snowfall2_20150219.jpg.ashx

Men walk with umbrellas during fresh snow fall on the outskirts of Srinagar.

snowfall6_20150304.jpg.ashx

Children play with snow after fresh snowfall in south Kashmir’s Kulgam district.

snowfall9_20150304.jpg.ashx

People walk out for their daily chores during heavy snowfall that gripped Anantnag district.

snowfall8_20150304.jpg.ashx

An aerial view of Srinagar city on Monday after heavy snowfall in Kashmir valley.

snowfall5_20150304.jpg.ashx

A man walks out to perform his daily chores as the region received heavy snowfall, in Anantnag.

snowfall7_20150304.jpg.ashx

A snow covered road after heavy snowfall at Mammar in Ganderbal district of Kashmir.

Jammu-Srinagar-Highway_20150122.jpg.ashx

Goods trucks stranded on Srinagar-Jammu National highway closed due to heavy snowfall at Qazigund.

snowfall1_20150304.jpg.ashx

A woman walks out to perform her daily chores as the region received heavy snowfall, in Anantnag.

JK_20150122.jpg.ashx

Police personnel patrolling on Srinagar-Jammu National highway closed due to heavy snowfall, at Jawahar Tunnel, in Jammu and Kashmir.

snowfall4_20150304.jpg.ashx

A train moves through snow covered railway track as the region received heavy snowfall, at Bejbihara.

I know its not related to defence but i still thought i should share this... i did nt get the opportunity to see kashmir yet but the pics makes me really believe i am not blessed by god yet to see such a beautiful place. No wonder its called paradise on earth

Paradise on Earth: Here's a snow-clad Kashmir looking like a fairytale

A train moves through snow covered railway track as the region received heavy snowfall, in Anantnag on Sunday. PTI

01_Snowfall-in-Srinagar.jpg

Ganderbal: A man with his horses walks on a snow covered road after heavy snowfall at Mammar in Ganderbal district of Kashmir on Tuesday. PTI

02_Snowfall-in-Srinagar.jpg

Anantnag: People walk out for their daily chores during heavy snowfall that gripped Anantnag district on Sunday. PTI

03_Snowfall-in-Srinagar.jpg

Srinagar: An aerial view of Srinagar city on Monday after heavy snowfall in Kashmir valley. PTI

04_Snowfall-in-Srinagar.jpg

Ganderbal: People traverse a snow covered road after heavy snowfall at Mammar in Ganderbal district of Kashmir on Tuesday. PTI

05_Snowfall-in-Srinagar.jpg

Kulgam: Children play with snow after fresh snowfall in south Kashmir’s Kulgam district on Thursday. PTI

06_Snowfall-in-Srinagar.jpg

Anantnag: A man walks out to perform his daily chores as the region received heavy snowfall, in Anantnag on Sunday. PTI

07_Snowfall-in-Srinagar.jpg

Bejbihara: A train moves through snow covered railway track as the region received heavy snowfall, at Bejbihara on Sunday. PTI

08_Snowfall-in-Srinagar.jpg

Kulgam: A couple walks on a snow-covered road after fresh snowfall in south Kashmirís Kulgam district on Thursday. PTI

09_Snowfall-in-Srinagar.jpg

Srinagar: A boatman navigates his Shikara near snow covered bridges at Dal Lake after snowfall in Srinagar on Monday. PTI

10_Snowfall-in-Srinagar.jpg

Anantnag: A woman walks out to perform her daily chores as the region received heavy snowfall, in Anantnag on Sunday. PTI

11_Snowfall-in-Srinagar.jpg

Paradise on Earth: Here's a snow clad Kashmir looking like a fairytale

When snow is falling, its a amazing sight but soon after it stops, it wreaks havoc.

Very nice pics. I would like to visit this place one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom