What's new

Kashmir separatist leader issues warning against Ahmadiyya Muslim minority

So how many muslims were killed for eating beef, few days back? :azn:

The government of Hindu extremists in India has just begun and so does the count of killing non-Hindus for eating beef. So stay tuned

Don't worry about them too much. They already adopted to put Porkistani & ISIS Flags to their toilet only so that no body can see their feelings. Now Musterb**t and Enjoy!

We are laughing stock, shame goes on Pakistan side we give them a chance to laugh on us. I type and delete and we are the worst.

My previous post that raised a pertinent question was deleted based on reporting by a qadiyani troll. Is PDF a unbiased forum or increasingly serving as an anti-muslim propaganda platform?

would you prefer taliban, fsa, hizb-ut-tahrir, jemah islamiya and isil to describe themselves as muslim?? :)

Yes political groups like taliban, fsa and HT r muslims. Common sense , since none of them , as per open source information, hold beliefs that goes against the very basic tenets of the faith that defines a muslim. Do u gadaffied trolls define muslims based on US, russian and chinese perceptions?

My previous post that raised a pertinent question was deleted based on reporting by a qadiyani troll. Is PDF a unbiased forum or increasingly serving as an anti-muslim propaganda platform?

Yes political groups like taliban, fsa and HT r muslims. Common sense , since none of them , as per open source information, hold beliefs that goes against the very basic tenets of the faith that defines a muslim. Do u gadaffied trolls define muslims based on US, russian and chinese perceptions?
I think you are in the wrong place,its a defence forum,what made you think its a religious forum.

I think you are in the wrong place,its a defence forum,what made you think its a religious forum.

As a muslim I can't separate religion from politics, defence . A person's actions & judgement is based on his/her beliefs. All the threads and members here r testimony to this fact.

They are outside the fold of Islaam consider only them selves muslim rest all kafirs deserve death. A long in short they and the most hardcore one's want to implement sharia of their interpretation.
Thats a lie!! Ahmadis don't advocate death, this is the mantra of the mainstream Muslims who are so fond of killing people for every or any possible reason. Ahmadis promote peace which is the core of Islam (Go Figure!)
As far as the "Unanimous" decision of Pakistan NA, they can shove it up ***. Ahmadis are muslims and far better than any other muslim around in the world.

Thats a lie!! Ahmadis don't advocate death, this is the mantra of the mainstream Muslims who are so fond of killing people for every or any possible reason. Ahmadis promote peace which is the core of Islam (Go Figure!)
As far as the "Unanimous" decision of Pakistan NA, they can shove it up ***. Ahmadis are muslims and far better than any other muslim around in the world.
I am not taliking about Ahmedis but slafis

these Kashmir separatists are basically just sunni extremists, that's why it's such a weak movement.

Don't worry about them too much. They already adopted to put Porkistani & ISIS Flags to their toilet only so that no body can see their feelings. Now Musterb**t and Enjoy!

Bye, bye, don't let the door hit you on the backside when you leave.

Back
Top Bottom