What's new

Kashmir separatist leader issues warning against Ahmadiyya Muslim minority

I just say to my kashmiri brothers. Don't give a dame to these trolls.

Haq (Islam) apny andar ki sachai sy phailta hai, paisy ky dam py ni. Ye log paisy ky zarye Iman khreedny waly log hain.

The Ahmadhiya Militia; Furqan Force; helped liberate Kashmir and hundreds of them were martyred.
That is not a valid point to judge someones religious belief and agenda.

OMG. That is funny poke if it weren't real. I thought @Azad-Kashmiri was being sarcastic.

In other news, even mainstream Indian muslim parties spew venom against Ahmedis. The Owaisi brothers took out a rally in Hyderabad a few years ago against Ahmedis and their 'propaganda'.

Of course you're going to cheer for the loser who has said, ''You can't liberate Kashmir forget about it you are one who working against the cause''. Sounds very ''patriotic''?? We are aware of the disease in their hearts' and they are as troublesome as the khawrij.

Don't know which sect you belong but I'm sure On Other's beliefs you are sided with kafirs and Janat Jahanum Allah know best, now continue to distibute your certificates.
I am Muslim who accepts Mohammed PBUH Allah's Last messenger and who claim prophet hood after Mohammed PBUH are imposter and Kaffir. An their believers also.

Kafir, kafir...
My Pakistani friends would appreciate this satirical mock poem, as they witness the verdicts of 'kufr' every day.

Kafir Kafir

Main bhi kafir tooh bhi kafir
Phoolon ki khushboo bhi kafir
Lafzon ka jadoo bhi kafir
Yeh bhi kafir woh bhi kafir
Faiz bhi aur Minto bhi kafir

Noor Jahan ka gana kafir
McDonalds ka khana kafir
Burger kafir, coke bhi kafir
Hansna bidat, joke bhi kafir

Tabla kafir, dhol bhi kafir
Pyar bharay doh bol bhi kafir
Sur bhi kafir, taal bhi kafir
Bhangra, utan, dhamaal bhi kafir
Dhaadra, thumri, bhairveen kafir
Kaafi aur khayaal bhi kafir

Waris Shah ki Heer bhi kafir
Chaahat ki zanjir bhi kafir
Zinda murda pir bhi kafir
Nazar nayaz ki kheer bhi kafir
Betay ka basta bhi kafir
Beti ki gurya bhi kafir

Hansna rona kufr ka soda
Ghum kafir, Khoshiyaan bhi kafir
Jeans bhi aur guitar bhi kafir
Takhnon say neechay baandho toh
Apnee yeh shalwar bhi kafir
Fun bhi aur funkaar bhi kafir
Joh meri dhamki nah chaapayn
Woh saaray akhbaar bhi kafir

University kay andar kafir
Darwin bhai ka bandar kafir
Freud parhaanay walay kafir
Marx kay sab matwaalay kafir
Melay thelay kufr ka dhanda
Gaanay baajay saaray phanda

Mandir main toh but hota hay
Masjid ka bhi haal bura hay
Kuch masjid kay bahar kafir
Kuch masjid kay andar kafir
Muslim mulk main aksar kafir

Kafir kafir, main bhi kafir
Kafir kafir, tooh bhi kafir!

Suleman #
@fakhre mirpur Ye tou pura Pakistan hii;)

The Ahmediyya movement and its followers have strong links to Zoroastrianism as the parent faith, and Islam as a later continuum, Hinduism, Judaism and Christianity in between as well. In effect they consider and accept the pre-eminence of Zarathushtra as the first Prophet.

Some of the thought processes are very similar to what I have vocalized on my own (unknowingly, and ignorant largely of Ahmediyyas) on this very forum. The faith and messenger and blood theory.

Its a pity that they are being persecuted for their beliefs. But not entirely unexpected either.

@Spring Onion your thoughts?

Of course you're going to cheer for the loser who has said, ''You can't liberate Kashmir forget about it you are one who working against the cause''. Sounds very ''patriotic''?? We are aware of the disease in their hearts' and they are as troublesome as the khawrij.
As I mentioned, I liked the post for its humor not because it is pro-India or anti-separatist. You should also be aware of a disease called intolerance that you have.
What does khawrij mean btw?

As I mentioned, I liked the post for its humor not because it is pro-India or anti-separatist. You should also be aware of a disease called intolerance that you have.
What does khawrij mean btw?
They are outside the fold of Islaam consider only them selves muslim rest all kafirs deserve death. A long in short they and the most hardcore one's want to implement sharia of their interpretation.

They are outside the fold of Islaam consider only them selves muslim rest all kafirs deserve death. A long in short they and the most hardcore one's want to implement sharia of their interpretation.

What are Kafirs ???
IN my eyes ; One who doesn't believe in Allah .
Who is Allah ???
IN my eyes ; One who created everything and responsible for everything . He is Almighty .

So who Hindus , Christians , Jews , Sikhs etc worship ???
Almighty but in their native tongue .

Allah is name of Almighty but Arabic in origin .
So who should be killed ???

In my eyes ; Those who are against Almighty . and Who are against Almighty ??? Evil beings .

Are Hindus , Christians , Sikhs , Jews etc Evil ???
NO , They worship the same Almighty but in native tongues .

So who is Brain washed . :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What are Kafirs ???
IN my eyes ; One who doesn't believe in Allah .
Who is Allah ???
IN my eyes ; One who created everything and responsible for everything . He is Almighty .

So who Hindus , Christians , Jews , Sikhs etc worship ???
Almighty but in their native tongue .

Allah is name of Almighty but Arabic in origin .
So who should be killed ???

In my eyes ; Those who are against Almighty . and Who are against Almighty ??? Evil beings .

Are Hindus , Christians , Sikhs , Jews etc Evil ???
NO , They worship the same Almighty but in native tongues .

So who is Brain washed . :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Itni khushiiii kahen heartattack nah ho jaye :D btw good to hear you believe in one God . seriously.

and went to jahanum
#

Did you get news of this from Allah? At least they fought for this country, what have you done for this country except from passing fatwas of Kufr on those who died protecting it?

https://www.rabwah.net/kashmir-separatist-leader-issues-warning-against-ahmadiyya-muslim-minority/

Speaking to a Friday congregation, Kashmiri separatist leader Mirwaiz Umar Farooq who is the chairman of the Hurriyat Conference and chief of Muttihda Majlis-e-Amal Ameer said the ‘Ahmadis won’t be allowed to spread tentacles in Kashmir’.

Mirwaiz warned people to beware of the expansionist plan of the Ahmadis in Kashmir and foil their nefarious designs. “Earlier, Christian Missionaries were trying to spread their tentacles in Kashmir by offering monetary benefits and now it was Ahmadis who want to do the same.”View attachment 265017

He warned the State government that if they allow Ahmadiyya community to organize a seminar at SKICC Auditorium, Kashmiri Muslims under the banner of Mutaheda-Majlis-E-Ulema would march towards SKICC to hold a parallel seminar against Mirzaiees (derogatory term for Ahmadis).

“We are not against any religion and all are free to propagate their faith. But Mirzaiees (Ahmadis) refer to themselves as Muslims to tarnish the image of Islam, which will not be tolerated,” Mirwaiz said. He said Qadiyaniat (derogatory term for the Ahmadiyya sect of Islam) was not a sect of Islam in any way and Mirzaiees would never be allowed to wear the mask of Islam for carrying their ‘unislamic’ activities.

Mirwaiz said during the tenure of Mirwaiz Ahmadullah Sahab too, Mirzaiees had tried to spread their tentacles in Kashmir but their designs were foiled then and they would be foiled now.

How can Ahemadias expand in any place when it is an exclusive right of Sunnis.

Back
Top Bottom