What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Talking sensible is not that much difficult.. try atleast sometimes..

Truth is what it is, whomsoever says doesn't matter. Go to your Holy Books and come up with an explanation where Islam suggest to create a separate nation for Islam. Untill then you are hypocrite not me and also go ahead and answer those qns which I posted in earlier post..

Don't you think you are making a mockery out of yourself by doing selective cherry picking from the deoband's statements and fatwas. As you said talking sensible is not that much difficult but you have to realize first that you aren't talking sensible. You have to realize the later part.

And you aren't even a Muslim and trying to challenge me to proof something about struggle for Pakistan from Islam. What a joke?? Looks like you doesn't seem serious here. We aren't talking about Pakistan's struggle and existence here.

Untill then you are hypocrite not me and also go ahead and answer those qns which I posted in earlier post..

As I said you aren't serious here and above lines are enough to prove it. Post on topic and don't derail the thread. And also please refrain from cherry picking. It only proves you are a hypocrite.

:)

I would like to get a reply from Omar (or) any other member for my questions given here

Last edited:
Talking sensible is not that much difficult.. try atleast sometimes..

Truth is what it is, whomsoever says doesn't matter. Go to your Holy Books and come up with an explanation where Islam suggest to create a separate nation for Islam. Untill then you are hypocrite not me and also go ahead and answer those qns which I posted in earlier post..

Theres no where in the Holy Quran that suggests its wrong to create a separate nation for Muslims and Islam.

Pakistan was meant to be a separate Majority Muslim nation not an Islamic Republic.

The Muslims of northern parts of the subcontinent didnt want to live under the rule of hindus who despised Muslims.

And during the 1940s there were many communal tensions between Muslims and hindus especially in the northern parts of the subcontinent we were not gonna let those same hindus rule over us.

Even now if you put all the Muslim populations of Pakistan, Bangladesh, and india together it will still be less than the hindu population in india.

We see the real face of hindu indians in 1947, 1984, 1992, 2002, 2008, and even today:

map_muslim_india_2003.gif

Last edited:
lol n what abt their recent verdict that muslim women's earnings are haram..why was there so much hue n cry..i know thats off topic but shows the cherry picking approach of india..n the cherry was big one this time..:lol:

If this makes you happy then add singing Vande Matram Unislamic as well.

Point is they literally convey the same what is written in religious books whether your case or my case. If you dont agree then close your country's seminaries associated to Deoband.

here u come up with your interpretation of islam..n tell us where islam prohibits creation of a new state??

In his famous Allahabad address in 1930 Sir Muhammad Iqbal stated, “Islam does not bifurcate the unity of man into an irreconcilable duality of spirit and matter. In Islam, God and the universe, spirit and matter, church and state, are organic to each other.”

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Do you disagree with your nation carving leader or you have some other definitions??

@Pride

Sorry dear but I think it is important to tell you that you seriously look misguided and confused on this thread and don't know what to say and what not to say.... You aren't even realizing that you are contradicting yourself in your posts. Pleas stop this immature rant. Thanks.

In his famous Allahabad address in 1930 Sir Muhammad Iqbal stated, “Islam does not bifurcate the unity of man into an irreconcilable duality of spirit and matter. In Islam, God and the universe, spirit and matter, church and state, are organic to each other.”

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Do you disagree with your nation carving leader or you have some other definitions??

Iqbal was a philosopher and a poet.

Theres no where in the Holy Quran where it states its wrong to create a nation for Muslims and Islam.

SRINAGAR: Separatist leaders in Jammu and Kashmir have rejected suggestions from Indian clerics that the Kashmir dispute needs to be resolved within the ambit of the Indian constitution.

Even as they hailed Indian Muslim leaders for criticising the security forces for high-handedness and killings, the separatist leaders have asked the clerics not to get involved in Kashmir's 'freedom struggle'.

The remarks came a day after the Darul Uloom Deoband and the Jamiat-e-Ulema-e-Hind (JUH) sought the axing of the draconian Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) in Jammu and Kashmir.

But they insisted that Jammu and Kashmir, India's only Muslim majority state, was an integral part of India and that the demands of the Kashmiris should be addressed within the framework of the Indian constitution.

The Darul Uloom Deoband is the spiritual headquarters of Sunni Islam while the Jamiat is its influential social front.

'I salute the concern shown by Indian Muslims against the excesses committed on the freedom-seeking people of Kashmir,' Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front ( JKLF) chairman Muhammad Yasin Malik told IANS.

'At the same time, I would appeal to the Indian Muslims not to offer solutions to the political issue of Kashmir,' he said. 'I fully understand their limitations in this regard.'

Mirwaiz Umer Farooq, chairman of the moderate Hurriyat group, said: 'Indian Muslims are faced with limitations of their own. Still, they have raised their voice against atrocities, excesses and the AFSPA.

'We welcome this. Yet we do not expect they can afford to get actively involved in our freedom movement. They have spoken of a solution within the Indian constitution which is not in conformity with our stand.'

Mirwaiz Umer said the separatist leaders would soon launch a campaign in India to dispel the impression that whatever is happening in Jammu and Kashmir is at the behest of Pakistan.

The common Kashmiris have welcomed the Darul Uloom's and Jamiat's criticism of the excesses by Indian security forces, who are accused of killing more than 100 civilians in street protests in the Kashmir Valley since June.

'It (JUH) has understood our pain and sufferings which is definitely going to act as a balm on our bruised wounds,' said Muzaffar Ahmad, a college teacher here.

'It is for the first time the Muslims in India have spoken so forcefully about our problems,' said Master Habibullah, 65, a retired school teacher.

Indian Muslims have traditionally kept a safe distance from the dragging separatist campaign in Jammu and Kashmir that has left thousands dead since 1989. But many Indian Muslim leaders have denounced the killing of innocents in Kashmir.

India, home to the world's second largest Muslim population after Indonesia, accuses Pakistan of backing the Kashmir insurgency with weapons and money. Islamabad says it only gives political and moral support.

We don't need your advice, Indian clerics told

:azn:

The separatist movement has a direct impact to the muslim in the rest of the country.

The separatist movement has a direct impact to the muslim in the rest of the country.

Lolzzz There is NO Impact in India due to Kashmir struggle in their own country against Indian occupation.

The Kashmiri struggle has never crossed over to India. The day Kashmiris have decided to opt for exploding bombs and suicide attacks inside India then it will be altogether another situation.

Your Indian advocates are speaking Indian language and Kashmiris do not agree with any Indian

Oh really, the last time I heard that line what that Pakistans actions have a direct impact on the Muslims of the rest of india.

images

It was needed.

When are you guys gona stop crying about it. Stand up be a man and accept that you guys treat them like sh!t any ways the only difference is that you get to hid behind the big curtain of cr@p.

I fully agree and that is exactly why they have to play safe. They know that if kashmiries get their freedom they will be the most to suffer from the hands of Hindus.

Lolzzz There is NO Impact in India due to Kashmir struggle in their own country against Indian occupation.

The Kashmiri struggle has never crossed over to India. The day Kashmiris have decided to opt for exploding bombs and suicide attacks inside India then it will be altogether another situation.

Your Indian advocates are speaking Indian language and Kashmiris do not agree with any Indian

And terrorist activities led by LeT is for which cause? Peaceful non-violent muslims have to take the blame for all this.

Its like saying muslims in US have no say about 9/11. Ofcourse they do. They have to live in the country and do not want the separatist ruin their peaceful lives.

Back
Top Bottom