What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Huh Same Indian clerics, Ulema-e-Hind
they couldn't get any thing right ever, and now they are going to play
with the Hindustani establishment to ruin the Kashmiri Struggle.

What a shame !

I fully agree and that is exactly why they have to play safe. They know that if kashmiries get their freedom they will be the most to suffer from the hands of Hindus.

Of course. The hindus in my country will feel threatened. The tension might turn into a large scale riot. Far worse than the one during partition.

Anyways the future of Kashmir is in India's hands. Neither Pakistan nor Kashmiris can do anything about it. The international community will nod with whatever decision India takes. Might as well let there be peace in Kashmir, let the government withdraw the CRPF forces and than handle the Kashmir issue.

Of course. The hindus in my country will feel threatened. The tension might turn into a large scale riot. Far worse than the one during partition.

So if your country cant handle the truth and many more will have to suffer because Kashmir freedom, then ur nation dont even deserve to be called that a nation or does it deserve to exist as one.
As you are treating a certain minority on the basis of their religious believes. And what ever their co religionist do in other places do effect their survival.

So if your country cant handle the truth and many more will have to suffer because Kashmir freedom, then ur nation dont even deserve to be called that a nation or does it deserve to exist as one.
As you are treating a certain minority on the basis of their religious believes. And what ever their co religionist do in other places do effect their survival.

:what:
Sorry but I didn't understand a thing you said...

Lives of muslims around the world has become difficult because of 9/11. Same goes for muslims when a LeT blows up and train or a bus in India. It makes life difficult for them. Not good for communal harmony. Therefore, they have say in Kashmir.

no wonder dear,

kashmiri movement itself is forced and violent movement. these people with gun-- be it let or hijbul or what ever .......... india is just giving them suitable answer. and whole country support the cause.

We hope not! You realize when Mahatma Gandhi was fighting for freedom, that wasn't meant to be freedom for Hindus from England alone. I hope same philosophy that let creation of Pakistan makes Kashmir Liberated!

when Pakistan was made it was not decided that Kashmir has to be part of it and we didn't took it by force it was the ruler of J&k who wanted to join India and from then it became of part of India and the citizens of j&k became Indians and will remain for ever what ever outside pressure may come in

when Pakistan was made it was not decided that Kashmir has to be part of it and we didn't took it by force it was the ruler of J&k who wanted to join India and from then it became of part of India and the citizens of j&k became Indians and will remain for ever what ever outside pressure may come in

Then why did the opposite happen with Junagadh?

what does junagadh to do with J&k
during the annexation of J&k by the Pakistan the king of J&k has sought the help of India until then India has not interfered in the matters of j&k .when the king sought help India has send its forces to defend the king and his territory and after the war the king has made the decision to join India

We hope not!
You don't have an option.:D

You realize when Mahatma Gandhi was fighting for freedom, that wasn't meant to be freedom for Hindus from England alone.
First things first, it was Britain that colonized us & not just England. It includes Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland too. I hope it was just a mistake on your part.

Second, Mahatma Gandhi didn't fight for Hindus alone but he fought also for muslims, christians, sikhs, buddhists, jains, parsis, etc. He fought for India, the same land which is under your feet as well.

I hope same philosophy that let creation of Pakistan makes Kashmir Liberated!

Nope. Creation of countries on the basis of religion have only caused more trouble to its people. It has never been a successful idea & there are many examples in this world to prove it.

:cheers:

we have done that because Pakistan is a Islamic nation unlike India where every religion is treaded the same so junagadh was taken into India to prevent the communal riots because junagadh was entirely Hindus

Infact on the contarary the nation was made to safe guard the rights of muslims in india who had realized that the congress when it came to power for a short tenure of 4 yrs was highly biased to the rights of the muslim population.all other islamic countires have been formed on the principles of race.whereas islam has clearly stated that their is no race all have been united under the banner of islam.So to say pakistan was the very first ideological islamic state.the other ideological state that exists in the world in israel.the only difference being that they lay claim to a land that they proposed belonged to them and that they had a birth right to that place.On the same principle we could also lay claim to the whole of india which was under the mughal empire for a considerable period of time.Yet we only ask for the muslim majority areas to be merged with pakistan.
coming to these maulvis ,well its an open fact they opposed the creation of pakistan.They had realized that they would never be able to establish their hegemony in pakistan.hence they opted for india.yet i see them confused on vande matram and so many other issues.Those who believe in the ideology of iqbal and muslim unity will always support pakistan.and those who have failed to understand their religion and consider it to consist of mere rituals will never know where they belong.and they will never get respect from the world.

i think its personally very introspective for indians to start thinking along these lines.

at the end of the day you guys are all aware of the ground situation, i mean the innate reality of the situation will "out" it self at some point into the mass indian conscience

you guys are all aware of the lessons of imperialism - well its india who have become the neo-imperialists so have a good think about these misadventures turn out.

violence begets violence, hatred begets hatred and the passion for freedom is still as strong as ever amongst the people of IOK.

would it not be wise to think more pragmatically?

Dude we indian's gave a deep deep thought, on why without our fault we were massacared in the name of religion first by muslims and then by christians.

We always welcomed the stranger with open hearts and we bled to dearth,what was our fault??

PPl in pakistan take gr8 pride that we muslims ruled the hindus under our boots for over 1000 years and now when the things are different u guys cry mercy before the world ??

What happened to the great pakistani muslim martial race??why dont u have faith in god and try to take away what u beleive is yours??Why do u cry before the UN and world media??

AFA we are concerned We have made a resolution fight till the last man is alive, be it the lone brave soilder or the coward enemy

Reactions: KS
Back
Top Bottom