What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Yes kill her. Burn her house. Kill all males in her house. R@pe all the young females in her family.
She can be shot ,she is not playing on the streets with stone.
She is throwing a stone on the security personal(living human beings) with an intension to kill/injure them.PPL also shoot with an intention to kill/injure ppl.

Her unprovocative violence should be dealt with an iron fist and she can be shot at for self defense.This is our rule of the land.
Well if the males in her family does what she is doing they should be given the same treatment as given to her.
An the **** part well its the job of LeT guys.
She is committing a very big crime. Throwing stones.

Throwing stone is not a crime,but throwing stones with an intention to kill/harm is a henious crime. It amounts to attempt to murder/murder charges.Now what punishmint does shariat gives on the above said crimes??

The CRPF has it's own guns ready to shoot down kids whenever they throw stones in IOK. 100 + youth killed in past three months is an example. As far as Hyderabad is concern, 80 people might have killed in Hyderabad, but IOK's issue is different from hyderabad or andhrapardesh. They want freedom from illegitimate Indian occupation which might not be the case in Hyderabad.

Nice troll attempt boy. But I was also talking about IOK and Bharati army modus operandi in the occupied valley.;)

Wat ever might be the reasons for ur protest if u protest with violence, destroy public property, injure ppl with an intention to kill u will be receiving the same treatment all over india.And that is :sniper:.

As for azaadi is concerned, if u want freedom from india either leave india or DIE..

U know we bhartis took only few values of non violence from Gandhi..

I.E follow gandhian principles or we will :sniper: u.

There's way too much propaganda here, which is a complete turn off.

The article is from the Guardian, a respectable news source from the United Kingdom.

Why dont you change your flag to the country which you are originally from, you know the tricolor flag with the wheel in the middle.

Student loses eye to CRPF sling-shot

news_30_9_2010_14.jpg

Srinagar, Sept 29: The fears that government was risking the lives of students by decreeing them to attend schools amidst curfew and protests came true on Wednesday when a schoolboy lost his eye after being hit by a marble shot at him through sling shot allegedly by paramilitary CRPF troopers.

A 9th class student of Extol Bhawan School Awantibavan, Soura, Aabid Mushtaq, minutes after being brought out of Operation Theatre at SMHS Hospital here, while revealing his agony to Greater Kashmir said: “I came out on road to see whether my school bus has reached the pickup place. Two CRPF men caught hold of me and another one shot a marble in my left eye with a sling shot from close range. They also thrashed me with canes.”

Aabid said he showed his identity card also but the troopers didn’t honour it. “CRPF men told me that Kashmiri students need not attend schools,” he said. “You are following Geelani’s calendar. When you didn’t go to school for past two days, what is the need to go today,” he quoted the troopers as saying. “Follow Geelani’s calendar,” the boy was told while being thrashed.

Aabid’s father, Mushtaq Ahmad Bhat, a businessman, said since there was no curfew or protests in the area he allowed his son to attend the school. “My son was profusely bleeding in the eye. His shirt was fully stained with blood when we took him to hospital,” he said.

Muzaffar Ahmad, an eyewitness, said CRPF men ruthlessly beat up Aabid. “They later held him and one of them hit him with the marble,” he said. “Kashmiri people are not safe in their own land. Forces are here to kill the people, not to provide security,” he lamented.

Aabid was rushed to SKIMS from where doctors referred him to SMHS Hospital.
A senior doctor who operated upon Aabid told this reporter that Aabid’s eye has been badly damaged with injury in eyeball. “He can’t see with that eye. We can only try to repair the eye to avoid deformity in the face,” the doctor said.
The doctor said that Aabid has been shot from very close range. “It is unbearable. Small kids are becoming visually handicapped in force’s action,” he said.

The family members said they requested the SHO Soura to register an FIR. But police denied, saying let the patient recuperate from the injury then only they could register a case.

Yes kill her. Burn her house. Kill all males in her house. R@pe all the young females in her family.

She is committing a very big crime. Throwing stones.

Who have done such crimes earlier? :rolleyes:

Strange!!!!! You are calling to killer her?? I think only military dictators in power have done such atrocities against own people. We have many example in the history. :tdown:

And stone throwing is not new in any part of India, let alone Kashmir. :)

BTW liked your signature. lol

The article is from the Guardian, a respectable news source from the United Kingdom.

Why dont you change your flag to the country which you are originally from, you know the tricolor flag with the wheel in the middle.

Omar, you are a propagandist. Please spare us all the other diatribe you indulge or may indulge in. We dont get "Guardian" here. So no idea what this paper is like. So, Guardian does not deal in sensationalism??
Like I said before, where are the American Kashmiris and what are they doing? We need to hear from the horse's mouth and not newspapers. When was the last time governments took action based on newspaper reports? I have come to understand that Pakistani call people Indians when points of view dont converge with them. That is unfortunate and churlish, to say the least.

A 9th class student of Extol Bhawan School Awantibavan, Soura, Aabid Mushtaq, minutes after being brought out of Operation Theatre at SMHS Hospital here, while revealing his agony to Greater Kashmir said: “I came out on road to see whether my school bus has reached the pickup place. Two CRPF men caught hold of me and another one shot a marble in my left eye with a sling shot from close range. They also thrashed me with canes.”

What a pathetic piece of propaganda...Looks like CRPF jawans are finishing their childhood by playing with slingshots..lol

She can be shot ,she is not playing on the streets with stone.
She is throwing a stone on the security personal(living human beings) with an intension to kill/injure them.PPL also shoot with an intention to kill/injure ppl.

Her unprovocative violence should be dealt with an iron fist and she can be shot at for self defense.This is our rule of the land.
Well if the males in her family does what she is doing they should be given the same treatment as given to her.
An the **** part well its the job of LeT guys.

Throwing stone is not a crime,but throwing stones with an intention to kill/harm is a henious crime. It amounts to attempt to murder/murder charges.Now what punishmint does shariat gives on the above said crimes??

Nice post... Clearly explains the Bharati secularism and the largest democrazy in the world.

Thanks for your psychotic post.

Uncle..I'm probably younger than you.

And if you read that article, that was not pertaining to the student who lost his eye. He was not even throwing a stone. That article is proof indian armed forces are using slingshots, which the indian who I was responding to was denying that fact.

The second source I gave in my earlier post is about the young student who lost his eye due to indian armed forces using slingshots against the unarmed student.

Uncle..I'm probably younger than you.

And if you read that article, that was not pertaining to the student who lost his eye. He was not even throwing a stone. That article is proof indian armed forces are using slingshots, which the indian who I was responding to was denying that fact.

The second source I gave in my earlier post is about the young student who lost his eye due to indian armed forces using slingshots against the unarmed student.
we don't believe that..it comes from india's BS media....lol

Omar, you are a propagandist. Please spare us all the other diatribe you indulge or may indulge in. We dont get "Guardian" here. So no idea what this paper is like. So, Guardian does not deal in sensationalism??
Like I said before, where are the American Kashmiris and what are they doing? We need to hear from the horse's mouth and not newspapers. When was the last time governments took action based on newspaper reports? I have come to understand that Pakistani call people Indians when points of view dont converge with them. That is unfortunate and churlish, to say the least.

The world doesnt revolve around only American media. Guardian is a British news source which was founded in 1821, its not a Pakistani news source, its run by White Christians (which you are pretending to be here in this forum).

I'm not a propagandist. I never posted false news in this forum or from any news website thats known to write propaganda.

I post news from all different countries' news source not only American.

I assume its an honest question so will try and answer accordingly

Its all about perspective. From some people's perspective, what India is doing in Kashmir may be wrong but for a lot of people it is not. For most citizens of India, the armed forces are doing their best to minimize collateral damage in a highly restive area which is a target of Pakistan sponsored insurgency and terrorism.

Its just like, if you will ask a TTP sympb thoughathiser or a BLA cadre, he will find faults with Pakistani Army ops in KP region. Wont stop the army from doing its jo

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

btw, just 4 posts in 3 years??

The reason for just four posts in three years is that i always observe comments from different people on different issues,i dont want to raise silly arguments all the time and waste my time,my friends please be serious on different issues,do not defend everything becuase u r patriotic to certain country,but try to give ur precious suggestions to improve situations within our region,not only indians but pakistani members as well,all of us should have a positive and realistic opinion,if a particular army is doing something wrong,u should condemn that,there is nothing wrong ,,

Back
Top Bottom