What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Well he is elected by people of J&K as their CM several times
So this person is their supreme for sure.

He not like PM of P O K who is puppet of Islamabad nothing else

mujhe jhooot se nafrat hai !:angry::angry:
u ppl are playing a'"never never " game .no place for liers in here

LOL... Sorry my friend the facts speak differently and

FYI:
Azad Jammu & Kashmir

azad???how many pakistani parties are there ?
why is azad pakistan a no go zone for journalists?
does azad kashmir-has a foreign minister who discusses his country's economy or makes economy related visits outside his territory

and about the president od azad kashmir.....how is he a kashmiri when he was born in gujrat

c'mon ppl wats the guilty of admitting AK as a part of pakistan . its azad with us . btw they are not crying for freedom .

Who cares... We don't want to talk with him. Let him talk himself.

does azad kashmir-has a foreign minister who discusses his country's economy or makes economy related visits outside his territory

and about the president od azad kashmir.....how is he a kashmiri when he was born in gujrat

LOL Meri Jan ap kis dunya me hoon?

• All Jammu and Kashmir Muslim Conference
  • The Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF)

LOL. Get your facts right mate, anyone can visit or report on AJK
http://www.islamgarh.net/News/Urdu_News/islamgarhnews.html

Overseas Kashmiris Cell
http://www.pmajk.gov.pk/Ok.asp

They have their own government with it's on information and finance ministry and overseas kashmiri cell.

Departments

Investment Opportunities

Finance Department

gilani i spit on him, no one here cares about him. he is just another publicity hungry man who play with peoples thoughts

^ MIND UR LANGUAGE!!!!!
ur face is better worth to be spat on .
u are not allowed to slurp against him.

@storm seeker : i am free to voice my opinions you are praising gilani only because he is ant indian, tell me what has he done till now except blabbering , has he helped people in time of their need, he just raise slogans and does nothing. furthermore you are not the one to decide about whom i should talk or not so better stop try to patronise me

Boys..boys.. just relax.
For Pakistanis, Gilani is the next President of Pakistan as they are totally smitten by his Oratory skills & Leadership qualities. Anyway, Zardari is a total failure & they are looking for a suitable replacement.:rofl::rofl:

Boys..boys.. just relax.
For Pakistanis, Gilani is the next President of Pakistan as they are totally smitten by his Oratory skills & Leadership qualities. Anyway, Zardari is a total failure & they are looking for a suitable replacement.:rofl::rofl:

20060811000507902.jpg

Ring any bells?

Back
Top Bottom