What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
who the hell in India want to talk to Pokistan on kashmir ...we appreciate pokistan from pulling leg from the boring talks.
We are not gaining anything from this f*c*ing talks

Last edited:
20060811000507902.jpg

Ring any bells?

Well, Farookh Abdullah is a Parliamentarian, elected by the people of Srinagar (Kashmir) constituency., MP of 15th Lok Sabha, Affiliated to Jammu & Kashmir National Conference.:azn:

well here i also think the same,why having futile talks with Pakistan when J@K is an integral territory,we dont need to waste our time,the same i also want to say abt Pakistan,dont waste ur time,instead of dreaming to acquire J@k try to effectively run ur nation

Let China & PAKIstan instigate India thousand times over Kashmir, India is not going to budge from it's stand. Just because Kashmir is a Muslim majority state doesn't merit for independence or Plebiscite. India is a secular country where we have Christian dominated, Sikh dominated as well as Muslim dominate other states also. Kashmir is an integral part of India and it will. Let Hurriyats, Pakistans, Chinas, USs or whoever A$$ say millions of words on Kashmir, care Two Hoots to them.

India never was secular state, is not and will not be because there is much difference between secularism and inhuman, cruel & rubbish behaviour of hindu extremists organizations on minorities (Christian, Muslim & Sikh etc).

Babri mosque, Golden temple, irrespective actions on Christian community and Kashmir Bloodshed can’t proof India AS SECULAR STATE.

So try to understand that you are not secular. This is proved truth.

WE HAVE NOT TO ADD MORE THAT KASHMIR IS NOT INDIAN TERRITORY BECAUSE YOU AGREE OR NOT ANYWAY
KASHMIR IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF PAKISTAN AND THERE IS NO MORE TO SAY.

lol...
JK is internal part of India and also Indian constitution says it unlike yours conceder it not part of pakistan.
write any other state instead of 'jamukashmir' like gujarat,maharastra etc and you will see their state government websites.

:disagree: so much fail in one post!

no need to talk to them..
apply chinese policy
left the situation as it is,let pass another decade.india is growing both militarily & economically,after a decade the economic & military might will speak themselves.

India never was secular state, is not and will not be because there is much difference between secularism and inhuman, cruel & rubbish behaviour of hindu extremists organizations on minorities (Christian, Muslim & Sikh etc).

Babri mosque, Golden temple, irrespective actions on Christian community and Kashmir Bloodshed can’t proof India AS SECULAR STATE.

So try to understand that you are not secular. This is proved truth.

WE HAVE NOT TO ADD MORE THAT KASHMIR IS NOT INDIAN TERRITORY BECAUSE YOU AGREE OR NOT ANYWAY
KASHMIR IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF PAKISTAN AND THERE IS NO MORE TO SAY.

the bottom line yes,we we r not secular,we r a minority suppression nation,we r doing the same in Kashmir also,but the point is what can u do in it,nothing

we said we will not allow any 3rd party to interfere and look the so called super power of the world,U.S,U.k,Europe nobody is even willing to enter the theater against Indian wish even after so much crying and babbling from Pakistan,go and get a life dude,u r reaching nowere

Violence in Gilgit
Dawn Editorial
Saturday, 28 Aug, 2010

Some observers are of the view that the violence in Gilgit-Baltistan is simply a reflection of the ugly wave of sectarianism engulfing the rest of Pakistan. - File Photo.

Normal life in Gilgit has remained severely disturbed for the past few days due to an upsurge in Shia-Sunni violence. Rival groups traded heavy fire on Wednesday while some houses in the town were also torched. The arson and exchange of fire was reportedly sparked by a series of earlier ‘targeted’ killings, giving the violence a sectarian hue.

News reports suggest that law-enforcement personnel arrived only after the groups had stopped trading fire. Some observers have said the killings were the result of a personal feud; however, in a country where ethnic and sectarian hatreds are never far from the surface, the slightest disagreement can be given a communal colour. What is disturbing is that the Gilgit-Baltistan chief minister has said some police officials were involved in fanning sectarianism; two policemen were among those taken into custody on Thursday in connection with the investigation of a murder case.

The Gilgit-Baltistan region is no stranger to sectarian turmoil. Though the area has experienced bouts of communal violence since the 1980s, the killing of Shia scholar Agha Ziauddin Rizvi in 2005 worsened the situation, with the last five years marked by periods of intermittent calm followed by spells of violence. Some observers are of the view that the violence in Gilgit-Baltistan is simply a reflection of the ugly wave of sectarianism engulfing the rest of Pakistan. While creating an atmosphere of sectarian harmony and tolerance might be a complicated, long-drawn-out exercise, what the Gilgit-Baltistan government must do is to ensure supremacy of the law and safeguard the lives and property of the citizens. Its efforts must be supplemented by the centre and the security apparatus. The government should take firm action against those who disturb the peace, while those functionaries of the state found involved in fanning hatred should be taken to task.

DAWN.COM | Editorial | Violence in Gilgit

What is this sudden interest amongst our Indian members in Gilgit. I must say i am very intrigued by this, prior to this gilgit never had any substantial mention on here, every since this incident we have seen 6 or more thread open up with the words "Gilgit and Unrest"... Very interesting.

statusquo will work good for india. it did well in the past decade, will in the future too. you don't want to talk, fine!! sit in the corner & sulk! at least we can concentrate on our day job such as economic growth & the rest.

^^^^
Looks like you have no idea of history. Do you know from Muhammed Ali Jinnah came?
The reality is that the forefathers ofthe Muhajirs played a prominent role in establishing Pakistan. If you don't know the history, then it is better to not make comments liek these.

We know about our history dear. I am a so called Mohajir myself. My ancestors also migrated from India. But we don't accept the delusions sell in this article about the so called mohajirs and MQM presented in this BS article.

We know about our history dear. I am a so called Mohajir myself. My ancestors also migrated from India. But we don't accept the delusions sell in this article about the so called mohajirs and MQM presented in this BS article.

Very Well said bro...:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom