What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Yes man...every one knows both sides of story about Kashmir...but the point is why pakistan friends are shouting about it???? Okay let us accept for a moment that we indian have all the bad things in this world???But are you sane either???? I dont want to list down all the things that is happening in pakistan since its inception....

Yes it is true that some section of people in Kashmir dont want to be part of India...but if you ask to baloch people if they want to stay with Pakistan...you also know what will be their answer...but then are you going to provide freedom to them???....It does not work like this way my dear....and realting kashmir...the fact is ....if you will be nice to me then of course i will be nice....but if kashmiri separatist thinks that they want to dance in tune of pakistan.....let them face the music...its upto them to decide....we have waited for 65 years....India has grown leaps and bound within this 65 year to an economic power with baggage of kashmir on its back...so we can wait for another couple of generations to wipe out terrorism from Kashmir....but yes...fact is pakistan already got separated in name of kashmir....if you want to behave like this then who knows ...God forbid ....another blow will happen to you...

Kharavela

Come on now -- “Bhooka nanga Hindustan; Jaan se pyaara Pakistan.”

Who in Balouchistan is crying out for "Jaan se pyara Hindustan"??

These are two seperate issues, one is a 1947 issue, the other is a states rights issue.

All the time Indians claim that they are our ancestors, that we are the same people -- and then they turn around and say "Muslims broke our country" -- If you mean we were one people then it was as much the Muslims to do with as it was Hindus to do with, right? And it's for captive Kashmiris to decide, not somebody in southern India - yes, it's a deeply emotional issue - but all this talk of "face the music" might come to haunt you - remember we are all naked in this bathhouse.

The issue is deeply emotive on all sides because it goes back to 47 - we all have our own version of the narrative of 47 - so, lets keep the temperature down, if not we will all get burnt, even Southern India.

Kharavela

Come on now -- “Bhooka nanga Hindustan; Jaan se pyaara Pakistan.”

Who in Balouchistan is crying out for "Jaan se pyara Hindustan"??

These are two seperate issues, one is a 1947 issue, the other is a states rights issue.

All the time Indians claim that they are our ancestors, that we are the same people -- and then they turn around and say "Muslims broke our country" -- If you mean we were one people then it was as much the Muslims to do with as it was Hindus to do with, right? And it's for captive Kashmiris to decide, not somebody in southern India - yes, it's a deeply emotional issue - but all this talk of "face the music" might come to haunt you - remember we are all naked in this bathhouse.

The issue is deeply emotive on all sides because it goes back to 47 - we all have our own version of the narrative of 47 - so, lets keep the temperature down, if not we will all get burnt, even Southern India.

]“Bhooka nanga Hindustan; Jaan se pyaara Pakistan.”[/B]

This is the dirtiest joke i have ever heard....Come on dear...India is not going around the USA/China/Gulf/UN for feeding its people in flood and cutting paycheck for your people........t

But just to mention you....we have thousand bad things....but still then world better knows that within 65 years where does india stands in comparison to Pakstan...

Of course you are right....no body is crying for India...that is the funniest part...as i completely agree that majority muslim people in kashmir valley dont agree to stay with India...so that make sense to me...but again alas being mulslim Baloch people they are not crying for pakistan either....if you think Kashmir is an emotive issue for you...then same applies to Indian also.....You can put anything like India invaded/occupied kashmir..and also i also completely agree with you...but fact is we have done it .....and this is not the time to rewrite the histroy...

Yes, I agree that it's emotive in India - the whole 47 drama, the emotions, the ideologies, the whole mess - that's why I'm for lower the temperature.

This is the dirtiest joke i have ever heard

Read what Naqvi says about it:
I’m sure any Pakistani with a sense of justice would also be uncomfortable with the warped mindset the slogan betrays.

And yet, it's not Pakistanis raising the slogan, it's captive kashmiris - again, the reason why I am suggesting that we talk to each other in such a way where we are not "besting" each other - it will be a lose lose situation.

One of the things 47 achieved was seperating the opposing parties but not all the business of 47 was concluded - regardless of where one stands, whether one blames Nehru for it or one blames others, one cannot disagree that had the issue been settled as per 47, we would have been decades ansd decades ahead in terms of development and in terms of the general relationship.

I'm concerned about the "dirtiest joke" thing -- feel less, think more - it's a slogan the captive Kashmiri raise, not Pakistanis - Pakistanis will support it of course, but they are not the one raising the slogan.

There is a thread on the World affairs board about China wanting to maintain India in a low equilibrium - think of all the things that hold the Indian nation back, not just in India but in the region and in the world - I wonder if you will not agree that with kashmir resolved with Pakistan, India would be in an absolutely different league?

]“Bhooka nanga Hindustan; Jaan se pyaara Pakistan.”[/B]

This is the dirtiest joke i have ever heard....Come on dear...India is not going around the USA/China/Gulf/UN for feeding its people in flood and cutting paycheck for your people........t

Actually UN,UK and others are helping with FOOD and AID programes.. Not to forget ur the largest AID reciever after WW2!..I bet it doesnt sound funny now?does it?
But just to mention you....we have thousand bad things....but still then world better knows that within 65 years where does india stands in comparison to Pakstan...

Sure India started as the most industrialised area od british empire we started as the most poor with 1 jute mill,1 textile mill and only 1 university!

Today we have reduced our poverty to 15% and ur still 50% poor,50% nalnourished,Rampant AIDs and other problems!

Despite being worlds biggest AID recievers!Recieving 659 BILLION$$$$$!!!!!

Of course you are right....no body is crying for India...that is the funniest part...as i completely agree that majority muslim people in kashmir valley dont agree to stay with India...so that make sense to me...

At last u said something tht actually makes sense!

but again alas being mulslim Baloch people they are not crying for pakistan either....

Dont derail the thread its not about balouchistan and its an internal issue of ours!

Also if u want to ask ur B.S poisonous b.s.Im the correct man as being a baloch frm balouchistan!

Wat do u know abt baloucistan?except ur B.S dordarshan, star news,sahara samay or ur holly grail the YOUTUBE videos?

Do u know where Nawab Akbars Family lives? except tht indian passport holding bastard brahamdagh n a few others?

Do u know they are out casts?Even the bugti tribal elders didnt want em to be the successor to Nawab Akbar and turned him down not 1 not twice but 3 times?

Mari chiefs and elders still live in kohlu and some are senators just like other chief of bughti clan!!

Govt. already agreed to there demand of gas loyality by paying them 48 crore rs. and rest 152 crores will be paid!

Did u ever see any flag except the GREEN AND WHITE hoisted in balouchistan?

Next time talk abt Balouchistan and be ready for azz kicking replies and possiably a ban!

if you think Kashmir is an emotive issue for you...then same applies to Indian also.....

So by killing more kashmiri u will fulfill ur ....?
After 150000 shahdats AND 63 YEARS KASHMIRI FREEDOM STRUGGLE IS STILL GOING STRONG !!

You can put anything like India invaded/occupied kashmir..and also i also completely agree with you...but fact is we have done it .....and this is not the time to rewrite the histroy...

:hitwall:

Since 1947 was mentioned here earlier, I would like to share an important information.

Words of Mr. Jinnah

"It is extremely difficult to appreciate why our Hindu friends fail to understand the real nature of Islam and Hinduism. They are not religions in the strict sense of the word, but are, in fact, different and distinct social orders, and it is a dream that the Hindus and Muslims can ever evolve a common nationality, and this misconception of one Indian nation has troubles and will lead India to destruction if we fail to revise our notions in time. The Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs, litterateurs. They neither intermarry nor interdine together and, indeed, they belong to two different civilizations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions. Their aspect on life and of life are different. It is quite clear that Hindus and Mussalmans derive their inspiration from different sources of history. They have different epics, different heroes, and different episodes. Very often the hero of one is a foe of the other and, likewise, their victories and defeats overlap. To yoke together two such nations under a single state, one as a numerical minority and the other as a majority, must lead to growing discontent and final destruction of any fabric that may be so built for the government of such a state."

I wonder if you will not agree that with kashmir resolved with Pakistan, India would be in an absolutely different league?

Absolutely, however that depend what kinda solution do we come up for Kashmir.

The only reasonably possible solution is that India and Pakistan + China all retain the territories they control right now and make LOC as the new IB.

Since 1947 was mentioned here earlier, I would like to share an important information.

Words of Mr. Jinnah

"It is extremely difficult to appreciate why our Hindu friends fail to understand the real nature of Islam and Hinduism. They are not religions in the strict sense of the word, but are, in fact, different and distinct social orders, and it is a dream that the Hindus and Muslims can ever evolve a common nationality, and this misconception of one Indian nation has troubles and will lead India to destruction if we fail to revise our notions in time. The Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs, litterateurs. They neither intermarry nor interdine together and, indeed, they belong to two different civilizations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions. Their aspect on life and of life are different. It is quite clear that Hindus and Mussalmans derive their inspiration from different sources of history. They have different epics, different heroes, and different episodes. Very often the hero of one is a foe of the other and, likewise, their victories and defeats overlap. To yoke together two such nations under a single state, one as a numerical minority and the other as a majority, must lead to growing discontent and final destruction of any fabric that may be so built for the government of such a state."

Then how do you explain the sectarian violence in Pakistan? According to your logic (or Jinnah's logic, which you ascribe to)..... there should be peace and harmony in Pakistan since an overwhelming majority is "Muslim" so there should be no discontent and destruction of fabric.

Well unfortunate as it is, this shows that for the past two decades. Terrorists mostly based in Pakistan were killing more civilians than security forces.

So when you read about 60000 deaths in J&K, remember that many of them include civilians killed by terrorists and militants as well.
------

But at the same time, it is high time that CRPF is removed and retrained in Nonlethal crowd control.

Then how do you explain the sectarian violence in Pakistan? According to your logic (or Jinnah's logic, which you ascribe to)..... there should be peace and harmony in Pakistan since an overwhelming majority is "Muslim" so there should be no discontent and destruction of fabric.

Last time i checked talibins targeted a shia procession and a sunni shrine each after an other... and all clerics shia and sunni condemned it mutually!

Also i have many shia blood relatives!

The difference is security forces aim and shoot at civilians. The Freedom fighters may accidentally kill civilians as collateral damage while trying to blow up security forces.

The security forces see the civilians as future Freedom fighters and are inherently inclined to shoot first and ask questions later when it comes to the Kashmiris.

So what you're trying to say here is that Pakistan was the one who provided the Kashmiri protesters with sticks and stones? How do you explain the recent 'Unarmed Protests' breaking out in Kashmir?

You can't see the current protests in isolation. This is a two decade enviroment created by PAkistani backed militants being pushed in Kashmir.

There was no presence of Army in civlians areas or even in the numbers present there today before 1989.

Continous army presence /security forces presence will always result in resentment to the local population. The same thing happened in East Pakistan and presently in balochistan where the local populace resented army presence.

In India a similar situation is in Kashmir valley (not entire Jammu Kashmir state) and some NE states like Manipur and Nagaland.

Well unfortunate as it is, this shows that for the past two decades. Terrorists mostly based in Pakistan were killing more civilians than security forces.
So when you read about 60000 deaths in J&K, remember that many of them include civilians killed by terrorists and militants as well.
------

But at the same time, it is high time that CRPF is removed and retrained in Nonlethal crowd control.

Yeah instead we sent 150000 mujahedeen into IOK who were all killed! All were Pakistani and instead of getting public support they started killing innocent civilians and yet the Kashmiris shout

Bhokha nanga hindustan Jaan say pyara Pakistan!

Wat a logic!

Actually UN,UK and others are helping with FOOD and AID programes.. Not to forget ur the largest AID reciever after WW2!..I bet it doesnt sound funny now?does it?

Sure India started as the most industrialised area od british empire we started as the most poor with 1 jute mill,1 textile mill and only 1 university!

Today we have reduced our poverty to 15% and ur still 50% poor,50% nalnourished,Rampant AIDs and other problems!

Despite being worlds biggest AID recievers!Recieving 659 BILLION$$$$$!!!!!

At last u said something tht actually makes sense!

Dont derail the thread its not about balouchistan and its an internal issue of ours!

Also if u want to ask ur B.S poisonous b.s.Im the correct man as being a baloch frm balouchistan!

Wat do u know abt baloucistan?except ur B.S dordarshan, star news,sahara samay or ur holly grail the YOUTUBE videos?

Do u know where Nawab Akbars Family lives? except tht indian passport holding bastard brahamdagh n a few others?

Do u know they are out casts?Even the bugti tribal elders didnt want em to be the successor to Nawab Akbar and turned him down not 1 not twice but 3 times?

Mari chiefs and elders still live in kohlu and some are senators just like other chief of bughti clan!!

Govt. already agreed to there demand of gas loyality by paying them 48 crore rs. and rest 152 crores will be paid!

Did u ever see any flag except the GREEN AND WHITE hoisted in balouchistan?

Next time talk abt Balouchistan and be ready for azz kicking replies and possiably a ban!

So by killing more kashmiri u will fulfill ur ....?
After 150000 shahdats AND 63 YEARS KASHMIRI FREEDOM STRUGGLE IS STILL GOING STRONG !!

:hitwall:

Actually UN,UK and others are helping with FOOD and AID programes..

......Hmmm....Yeh dear....i know how much US/UK/UN are so desparate to help you....nothing to argue...

And relating to banning me...never mind...i pretty much okay with it...BTW...why r u so agitated and using foul languages....i know that sometimes bitter truth always hurts....and that makes every one angry....:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom