What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
If you think of Mahatma Gandhi should have been a Dental Doctor instead of freedom fighter than sure this baby child could have become something similar.

mahatma gandhi was fighting 4 the whole nation,even b4 he completed his education.watever he was according to the demand of the country.how could u talk abt the kid who even cant recognize his parents.and who r u to decide their future,if he would have been alive he would have been serving his nation i.e india.
even those who were throwing stones are paid.they just need money not joining with pakistan

:wave::wave::wave:

That justifies involvement of students of Kashmir for the freedom fight as Mahatma had done the same.

Sure, for all the love India offers, he must have been a very patriotic person. I agree with you.

You have shown your logical limits with the last points. Thanks for posting.

what a bunch of lies. please grow a spine.

And How exactly do You know sitting safe inside where ever You are.. No body is Compelling you to believe me, Nor its my necessity to Make You Believe What I said, there are over 1billion people who would believe me, I am sorry, I cannot change facts Just to make You believe.

they are getting the results simple...,u don't want to look those policemen or other security forces who gets injured due to these stone throwing people.don't look at one phase,bhai apney benifit ki mat socho,be update with other informations also.and frm the website where u get all this stuff,plz request the same to them also:bunny::bunny:

If you think of Mahatma Gandhi should have been a Dental Doctor instead of freedom fighter than sure this baby child could have become something similar.

mahatma gandhi was fighting 4 the whole nation,even b4 he completed his education.watever he was according to the demand of the country.how could u talk abt the kid who even cant recognize his parents.and who r u to decide their future,if he would have been alive he would have been serving his nation i.e india.
even those who were throwing stones are paid.they just need money not joining with pakistan

Yep, just like these kids............
Suppose they are receiving their pocket money from what ever. :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Intelligent trolling... but its still trolling...

he could have become doctor,engineer,IAS,IPS etc, why would he become paid stonethrower...

:hitwall: and what about those officially owned 47000 Kashmirs who actually died fighting with Indian Army? Since when Kashmiris started giving their lives out because they were being paid in cash for that?

Its actually painful to see how you guys still troll and without any backing of morality, justification and reasoning.

they are getting the results simple...,u don't want to look those policemen or other security forces who gets injured due to these stone throwing people.don't look at one phase,bhai apney benifit ki mat socho,be update with other informations also.and frm the website where u get all this stuff,plz request the same to them also:bunny::bunny:

I actually love people like you in India. Jay Ho!

And How exactly do You know sitting safe inside where ever You are.. No body is Compelling you to believe me, Nor its my necessity to Make You Believe What I said, there are over 1billion people who would believe me, I am sorry, I cannot change facts Just to make You believe.

i dont believe the lies of you or the other 1 billion indians. you indians can go dance in a circle and say what ever you want, nobody outside of your little country believes any nonsense that comes out of an indians mouth. and please tell manmohan singh to stop the daily massacre of Kashmiris. Kashmiris DO NOT like india and they certainly do not want to be apart of it. :wave:

i dont believe the lies of you or the other 1 billion indians. you indians can go dance in a circle and say what ever you want, nobody outside of your little country believes any nonsense that comes out of an indians mouth. and please tell manmohan singh to stop the daily massacre of Kashmiris. Kashmiris DO NOT like india and they certainly do not want to be apart of it. :wave:

And How exactly do You think we care for a bunch of Pakistanis?? and My dear buddy, Nonsense No matter from which country it comes from dosent get Sold..... And Manmohan sigh Knows what he is doing, I dont need to Tell Him anything, if he can make this country 2nd fastest growing economy in G-20 then He can control the situation sponsored by across the border quite easily...

ok man we don't bother wat u think,i forgot to mention u 120 million or more pakistanis are truth speakers,i billion indian are liers :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: oh my ghost,if u really care,then u shud care 4 urself,ur family and then ur nation.u shud not have an habit to interfere at that place,where u cant come and which doesnt belong 2 u:cheers::cheers:

It certainly does not belong to dravidians. 100% guranteed Kashmiris do not want to be associated with them or to say the least be apart of them.

Back
Top Bottom