What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Tell him, we don't care what a bunch of Kashmiris think. We are a democracy and decisions are based on majority, not on demands of a small group of people. If he wants he can come back and hurl rocks. But Nothing will change.

Kashmir's fate resides in Kashmir's decision. Not some people who have absolutely nothing in common with them yet claim that its an 'integral part.'

And if India is so 'democratic' then go ahead and put up a 'democratic' vote of Kashmirs fate. We'll see if 'nothing will change.'

Kashmir's fate resides in Kashmir's decision. Not some people who have absolutely nothing in common with them yet claim that its an 'integral part.'

And if India is so 'democratic' then go ahead and put up a 'democratic' vote of Kashmirs fate. We'll see if 'nothing will change.'

there is already nc-cong elected govt there which is selected by people dude

Tell him, we don't care what a bunch of Kashmiris think. We are a democracy and decisions are based on majority, not on demands of a small group of people. If he wants he can come back and hurl rocks. But Nothing will change.

nah dude no Kashmiri wants to be apart of india, I know it hurts but you indians need to accept it.

nah dude no Kashmiri wants to be apart of india, I know it hurts but you indians need to accept it.

Dude, you missed the point. I know that no Kashmiri wants to be a prt of India. The small group i was referring to was the entire Kashmiri population. Its a small group if you talk about the entire Indian population.

And Thats Non of your business at all.... So If at all there is any problem, its between The Govt and the separatists, So its not always wise to Sneak Peak and Comment without knowing whats happening in the neighbouring country.... You cant take words of some separatist, and You are no voice of Kashmiris either

Kashmir is a part of India. It is one with the entire population. Let me explain in simple terms. If Kashmir votes on a particular issue, the whole nation votes with it. Simple. Thats the logic i am talking about

Last edited:
Solution??

Last edited by a moderator:
And Thats Non of your business at all.... So If at all there is any problem, its between The Govt and the separatists, So its not always wise to Sneak Peak and Comment without knowing whats happening in the neighbouring country.... You cant take words of some separatist, and You are no voice of Kashmiris either

india nor you are the voice of Kashmiris. And since you do not know anything about what is happening on the ground over there you have no basis to speak for them. And I will reiterate, no Kashmiri wants to be apart of india. You indians are over there imposing your will on them and massacring them on a daily basis. To date india has massacred over 70,000 Kashmiris. What do you have to say to that? Jai Ho? :blink:

And you are going to come here and tell me the Kashmiris want to join a state of ruthless murders.

india nor you are the voice of Kashmiris. And since you do not know anything about what is happening on the ground over there you have no basis to speak for them. And I will reiterate, no Kashmiri wants to be apart of india. You indians are over there imposing your will on them and massacring them on a daily basis. To date india has massacred over 70,000 Kashmiris. What do you have to say to that? Jai Ho? :blink:

And you are going to come here and tell me the Kashmiris want to join a state of ruthless murders.

ok man just live few days in kashmir u will understand,i know this like :hitwall: but i do believe that u shud wake up.when any innocent is killed by the terrorists,separatist keep silence.half truth is more dangerous than lie.its ur wish to choose any of the above

Intelligent trolling... but its still trolling...

he could have become doctor,engineer,IAS,IPS etc, why would he become paid stone thrower...

If you think of Mahatma Gandhi should have been a Dental Doctor instead of freedom fighter than sure this baby child could have become something similar.

My country Hears My voice, And My Voice does Echo , And As long as Kashmir is a Part of My country I Can speak on behalf of It, And I very well Know whats happening in there More than You do, I spend Most of the time in Kashmir, Iam wind resource analyst Working closely with the MNRE Kashmir, There is no kashmiri Who wants to Be separate, there are some Separatists sponsored by Across the border who speak on behalf of all the Kashmiris... And Dont speak of a legacy you were not a part of.

@graphican

Is this type of stone throwing protest OK which throws stones on buses , mini-vans etc and kills Innocent Kashmiris???

I hope not!!

Is firing of bullets in head and cutting limbs with knives by the occupying forces "okay"? I guess if stone throwing is matter of discontentment for you, you would like to say something stronger for the people who fire bullets in heads and cut libs, regardless of what uniform they wear and what belief system they follow. So what are your words for these devils?

If you think of Mahatma Gandhi should have been a Dental Doctor instead of freedom fighter than sure this baby child could have become something similar.

mahatma gandhi was fighting 4 the whole nation,even b4 he completed his education.watever he was according to the demand of the country.how could u talk abt the kid who even cant recognize his parents.and who r u to decide their future,if he would have been alive he would have been serving his nation i.e india.
even those who were throwing stones are paid.they just need money not joining with pakistan

:wave::wave::wave:

Back
Top Bottom