What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Diplomacy buddy diplomacy. Things aren't the same as they look to common people. Actually actions speak louder than words. And we have action to deny these words based on "diplomacy".

By the way Chinese president would visit Pakistan too.;)

i would love to see the power of diplomacy of both countries.:D

Diplomacy buddy diplomacy. Things aren't the same as they look to common people. Actually actions speak louder than words. And we have action to deny these words based on "diplomacy".

:rofl::rofl:

India and China are biggest trade partner and China also dnt want that India make lobby with USA so they cant oppose India openly

:rofl::rofl:

India and China are biggest trade partner and China also dnt want that India make lobby with USA so they cant oppose India openly

Trade partners!!! :lol:

As I said ask your "trade partner" to change the policy of staple visas on IOK and you would get the the ultimate response of your "trade partner" about your so called integrity related to IOK.

They already oppose you dear on many fronts, you just have to realize it.:)

Exactly --- Things arent what common people tend to see.

Anyways first it was the 'US wont allow you'.Now that Obama has explicitly supported it became 'China wont support you'. Well who knows tomorrow it may become 'Somalia wont support you'.

:)

Trade partners!!! :lol:

As I said ask your "trade partner" to change the policy of staple visas on IOK and you would get the the ultimate response of your "trade partner" about your so called integrity related to IOK.

They already oppose you dear on many fronts, you just have to realize it.:)

I like your frustration

They are selling lot of things to Pakistan buddy so they just want to make Pakistan happy and about visa policy and support for UNSC just wait for their presidents visit like obama he will also surprise you

just go to the link above your post you will find out how many muslim countries support us

most of the muslim countries are against india's unsc seat. they are in support of pakistan for kashmir. does turkey support you? no.

most of the muslim countries are against india's unsc seat. they are in support of pakistan for kashmir. does turkey support you? no.

Same question to you

Does turkey support you on Kashmir ???? :lol:

oh man,oic consists of 57 countries.wat the ydid to india and more than half of them are american stooges which is run by israel.so dont get confused here.;););)

Exactly --- Things arent what common people tend to see.

Anyways first it was the 'US wont allow you'.Now that Obama has explicitly supported it became 'China wont support you'. Well who knows tomorrow it may become 'Somalia wont support you'.
:)

First influence your "trade partner" to change it's policy which kicks the as$ of your integrity on IOK, UNSC bid is a much bigger issue. :lol:

May be just may be, you might succeed in winning their support for UNSC bid after you save your "integrity" being violated by them.;)

I like your frustration

They are selling lot of things to Pakistan buddy so they just want to make Pakistan happy and about visa policy and support for UNSC just wait for their presidents visit like obama he will also surprise you

You have every right to be optimistic. Optimism is good. :rolleyes:

First influence your "trade partner" to change it's policy which kicks the as$ of your integrity on IOK, UNSC bid is a much bigger issue. :lol:

May be just may be, you might succeed in winning their support for UNSC bid after you save your "integrity" being violated by them.;)

And you are talking on behalf of China :lol:

World is changing very fast and you think China believe Pakistan 100% even after American presents in Pakistan????

Diplomacy dude diplomacy :rofl:

i think u r self fighting on the behalf of chinese,where as on the other hand chinese dont feel to fight.so stop thinking that others also view with same lense as u.:tdown::tdown::tdown:

And you are talking on behalf of China :lol:

World is changing very fast and you think China believe Pakistan 100% even after American presents in Pakistan????

Diplomacy dude diplomacy :rofl:

As I said you have every right to remain optimistic. We all know many Bharatis have a delusional world of their own and they never agree to leave it.

The world is changing and so are the Chinese, that's why they have started to openly oppose Bharat on IOK issue.:)

Kicks our a$$ :woot: We have a Tibetan Govt in exile :azn:

And whats the use of stapled visas ?? Can anyone come inside our border without getting shot. :lol:

Anyway if that helps you sleep tight thinking 'oooo our friend has given stapled visa' who am I to disturb you.

Last time I heard China was crying through their rear that we are violating their integrity by hosting a Tibetan govt in exile. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom