What's new

kashmir is unfinished agenda of Partition #COAS

yes correct..because Pakistan is not finished yet! Lets do it one more time!

well said by the COAS and inshallah we will support our brothers in kashmir till their freedom according to their wishes

Only 6 armed men created Emergency in pakistan (APS) to kill them you are boming half of pak...so few phycos can be very dangerous if not neutralized....

the reality is kashmir (reson for 48,65&99 wars)is still with us ....deal with it.....

APS was different but i am glad to see your inhumanity.

we didn't need to deploy 700,000 troops in any area for 60 years just to keep it our's.

Kashmiris will never submit to indian wishes. as evident from their upcoming generation that is still carrying on the struggle.

This time how many of you will surrender?????? 24×7 media ka jamana hai ..kitna hide karoge?????

yes we have PERMANU FOR YOU KETANUS

don't worry we saw how india ran away in operation POKRAM in 2002

4 wars have happened over this issue, ab mil baith ke nipta lo....

sadly the saber rattling is increasing and so are the rhetoric on both sides.

Relations are at lowest point and still this verbal rattling is very unfortunate from both sides as this is reactionary

Relations are at lowest point and still this verbal rattling is very unfortunate from both sides as this is reactionary

I hope sanity prevails on both sides. It shouldn't escalate further, as i personally feel this escalation is more driven by the media and the Army chiefs just have to take the que. They can't be seen to be the ones backing down. This is truly a media oriented war. Be it NDTV,ZEE NEWS, or our news channels.They get TRPs i am guessing.

However, I hope this doesn't flare up as the consequences could be massive if any wrong move is made on either side.

I hope sanity prevails on both sides. It shouldn't escalate further, as i personally feel this escalation is more driven by the media and the Army chiefs just have to take the que. They can't be seen to be the ones backing down. This is truly a media oriented war. Be it NDTV,ZEE NEWS, or our news channels.They get TRPs i am guessing.

However, I hope this doesn't flare up as the consequences could be massive if any wrong move is made on either side.

Real war is not a priority in India at all and i feel same is the case with Pakistan. some leaders have foot in mouth disease and they complicate the already surcharged atmosphere, well media lesser said the better and this media is now same world over trying to grab the TRP and there announcer thinking themselves to be film stars :P. sanity in media is thing of past now its a business of profit and loss like other businesses

Media doesn't even impact elections significantly in India, its hardly going to cause a war.

All wars have been initiated by Pak actions, the next one will be too - likely through a major terror attack.

According to UN resolutions plebiscite is the right answer if you care what kashmiri want and if you have respect human right and democratic values
Did you ever see the pre requisite for plebiscite mentioned in UN resolution? It clearly demanded the withdrawal of entire force under Pakistan's control from the princely state of Jammu and Kashmir completely whereas it allowed Indian authority to keep Indian forces in minimum number only to maintain law and order....did you ever fulfilled this preconditions? And moreover, if plebiscite happens, what will be done with the part you ceded to China? That was also a part of the princely state...if you are here for a decent arguments, then answer these two questions first.....or I am expecting too much....

General Raheel did not say Kashmir should be part of Pakistan, he said it should be settled in accordance with the wishes of the people of Kashmir and the people of Kashmir wish this. This is from today and it is not staged. Its a normal reaction to the Indians

1965 was stalemate according to historians but statement like these from both sides make sure India and Pakistan are in a state of war here on PDF!

Did you ever see the pre requisite for plebiscite mentioned in UN resolution? It clearly demanded the withdrawal of entire force under Pakistan's control from the princely state of Jammu and Kashmir completely whereas it allowed Indian authority to keep Indian forces in minimum number only to maintain law and order....did you ever fulfilled this preconditions? And moreover, if plebiscite happens, what will be done with the part you ceded to China? That was also a part of the princely state...if you are here for a decent arguments, then answer these two questions first.....or I am expecting too much....

Kashmir is the Nuclear flash point between two rival states. It is an international issue and without resolving it you can't expect stability in this region.
Solution through dialogues under UN resolution is the best option.

We atleast have balls to attack a five time bigger country, but what about your balls with reference to mombay and parliament attacks. :azn:
Sadly balls are all u had.. Some brain would have helped... Attacking country 5 time of its size can only b a decision taken from balls..

Sir u are the only real man on this forum. Many pansies must learn from u. Now u know y i picked u for PM in my thread.

PM? which thread bro, im sorry im not informed about this or what it means

as for Kashmir - for me it's a noble cause...a moral one. The soviets were defeated by much weaker but strong minded freedom fighters (mostly Afghans).....I hope to see the Kashmiris defeat the much better equipped occupation forces. Kashmiris unlike Afghans are not a very martial people - but when pushed to a corner they've shown what they are capable of. But they need equipment and political support. And the issue is that with Daesh, al Qaeda and these other dirt bags - few countries want to be seen helping oppressed Muslims. Thats just the grim reality.

Pakistan must not change course though. We'll internationalize Kashmir but also teach the endians a lesson along the LoC when they misbehave. These are the same scum bags who called a flag meeting then fired on our troops who were reporting to them. Same people who fired on our jawans when they finished their prayers and were to have iftar during Ramzan..

Kashmir is a noble cause, it's the jugular vein of Pakistan and unfinished agenda since the revolution of 1947.

..LOL...they tried to grab Kashmir in 1965...and ended up defending Lahore...
they are celebrating their failures today..o_O

You tried grabbing Lahore to have pegs of whisky at the elite Gymkhana club but then Chawinda (nearly 90 miles away) became your graveyard

Albeit in 65 both sides failed to achieve their objectives - we did defend Pakistan. And at the same time, we decimated a huge extent of your air force's capability. Hell - you had just inducted Mig-21s into your air force in 1965 and rather quickly grounded the whole fleet. Your land forces/armor got obliterated, your pilots were taught what it feels like to free-fall

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom