What's new

Kashmir is India’s internal issue, says Syria

Yeah sure sure

95% of the people love occupation except that between 95% of the people and hundreds of thousands of soldiers you cant deal with a tiny 5%?

This alone telks you the majority of the state is in uproar this is why you have w8de scale uprising, curfew and chaos across the state

Local security have fled because the people are rising against them, you are oppressing the people, but the people will win and fight for their freedom

Watch as we increase india's pain, as Pakistan rises so will our ability to hurt you

Well we are not Gods, 5% of 12 million is still a lot of people, even if they are illiterates, brainwashed by their overpaid overlords to die for a cause so lost that it is not even a cause for the UN.

You see even if they are brainwashed and dumb and choose to believe a fantasy, they have a right to their opinion, you see coz unlike some countries we just use pellet guns and don't just cull whole populations by artilleries and tanks or by dropping bombs though fighter jets just coz they have a different opinion or because we want a land.

We can end all of it in few days like some countries do with a massive military action but see we are giving them subsidized food grains while they pelt stones on our forces, you see coz its working.

430px-Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png

See, unlike some countries we don't assassinate our media people which is why you are even getting a smidgen of news from the valley.

You think 45 days of curfew is a big deal?
That is nothing, it was way worse 10-20 years ago, there used to be curfews for months, years on end, we got through that then what is this tiny insignificant occurrence.
Events like these are happening far lesser now and Pakistanis do jump about once in a while but a few months from now when all this has ended, we would be going back to same old arguments by pak posters about topics that are inconsequential and long since past.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/only-5-o...n-valley-mehbooba.445558/page-3#ixzz4IE2rKok4

Syria understands the true nature of the separatist movement in Kashmir Valley. They understand that it is essentially a radical Islamic Supremacist movement similar to ISIS in Middle East under the garb of a freedom movement.

First Afghanistan

Then Bangladesh

Then Syria

And bharatis are actually taking this as a diplomatic victory. :lol:

First Afghanistan

Then Bangladesh

Then Syria

Could be worse and be Pakistan, but luckily Saudi Arabia bucks the trend

The whole countries from OIC backing Pakistan since 1947 kya ukhad liye

Spot on...OIC is always stands by Pakistan...Still then they always have large trade and investment relation with India ..
Honestly speaking i do not mind OIC keep criticizing India on their useless forums but invest their oil money in India's and its infra bonds...At end of the day, investment and trade matters than some silly emotional statements that does not hold any facts on ground...

http://gulfnews.com/news/mena/syria/india-throws-its-weight-behind-syria-s-al-assad-1.1883712
India and Syria, whose embassies never closed since start of the Syrian conflict in 2011, have now agreed to upgrade security consultation and to jumpstart economic projects on-hold for five years.
Damascus has agreed to provide names of Indian citizens involved with terrorist organisations fighting in the Syrian north, notably Jaish Al Mujahideen Wa Al Ansar and the so-called Islamic State, or Daesh.

Syria should be called syriashitt. irrelevant country from my opnion and millions agree with me.

i am seriously speechless
i mean just look at it
Afghanistan, bangladesh and syria
what next????????
Pakistan is doomed:cray:

You discounted US. US said the same too.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...shmir-an-internal-matter-of-india-us-2908867/

First Afghanistan

Then Bangladesh

Then Syria

You forget US, it is also in the list. I know the list is small but with India's growing clout, the list too should grow.

J&k is an integral part of India as a fact as that a that the sun always rises in the east.

Glad to hear that the Syrian ambassador is sure that Kashmir is an integral part of India. Everyone knows that the Kashmiri people have been brainwashed for a long time by the militants sponsored by our neighbours that they forgot that they are the citizens of India and owe their loyalty to her instead of the terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom