What's new

Kashmir is a separate country: Malvinder Singh Mali, advisor to Punjab Congress chief Navjot Sidhu

terry5

Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Kashmir is a separate country: Malvinder Singh Mali, advisor to Punjab Congress chief Navjot Sidhu
Malvinder Singh Mali, one of four advisors to Punjab Congress chief Navjot Singh Sidhu, sparked a controversy on Wednesday when he claimed that Kashmir was a separate country and both India and Pakistan were illegal occupants.

In a tweet, Malvinder Singh Mali wrote, “Kashmir is a separate country and India and Pakistan are illegal occupants. It belongs to the people of Kashmir.”

Yes, it is a separate country who's people chose to merge with Pakistan.

Some of the territory has been liberated and merged with Pakistan while the remaining is under Indian occupation.
I hope Pak Fauj soon launch a war to liberate Kashmir from Hindu India's occupation. After Taliban capture of Kabul, and western front secure, Pak fauj has no excuse for not intensifying armed jihad in Kashmir and evicting Hindu terrorist who are torturing Pak loving Kashmirs for last 75 years. Cant wait, just can't wait to see some action in kashmir , pls don't disappoint me.

What is the eventual end to this conspiracy?

He's right. Can a Pazeet tell me what shared language, culture, and history Kashmir shares with Dasyus in loincloth climbing coconut trees and swimming in open sewage???

He's right. Can a Pazeet tell me what shared language, culture, and history Kashmir shares with Dasyus in loincloth climbing coconut trees and swimming in open sewage???
Ground realities matter more than history or UN resolutions.

- PRTP GWD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom