What's new

Kashmir Independence movement. Is only India the villain?

Thats not the point. Its that there is a faction who wants independence from Country of Pakistan. Now India dont send terrorists like you guyz. Even in india the election see 70+% turn out and its on record by the international media. So the bottom line is those in India are PAKISTANI TERRORISTS who infiltrate and nowadays are acting as sitting ducks for Indian Army. And dont say bout 50 100 people. If i post 1000 such posts does the total number become 100000? Random logic.

BOTTOMLINE : There is no doubt Kashmiris want Independence but not only from India but also from Pakistan. Complete Independence.

perhaps you don't know but azad kashmir is already a country of its own.
they however are with pakistan and want to remain with pakistan. if 35 people want independence thats too bad for them, because 99 prcent want to remain with pakistan.
however in indian occupied kashmir 90 percent of kashmiris want independence or they want to be with pakistan.

Exactly. If numbers are to be focused on and not the reason then trust me even n numbers of protestors on road wont dent a single ball of indian army. As we say in Army, 'Bhaunkna to Pakistanio ki Aadat hai, Dum hai to Ukhad ke batao'.

do you hear the cries of your soldiers in kashmir

LOL!!! Kashmir dispute is as old as India & Pakistan are, how it can be revenge of Bangladesh.
The dispute is but proxy war is not that old. You guyz turned out terrorist in revenge of Bangladesh after 1989. Do ur research kid before loling.

perhaps you don't know but azad kashmir is already a country of its own.
they however are with pakistan and want to remain with pakistan. if 35 people want independence thats too bad for them, because 99 prcent want to remain with pakistan.
however in indian occupied kashmir 90 percent of kashmiris want independence or they want to be with pakistan.

do you hear the cries of your soldiers in kashmir

This is that and that is this. Do u even know that Anti india sentiments are only and only in Valley which is not even 20% of total J&K. Again I say, do ur research before blabbering. Dont only say but try to know. As we say in Army, 'Bhaukna to ..........' aage Samajh jaao.

Abbe yaar. Akkal ke dhakkan. Look at the uniforms. Either they are apkistani Army soldiers or Indian police force. Army wears green not khaki. :crazy:

Last edited:
Am I the only Indian who can't give a toss what happens to Kashmir?

I respect other Indians opinion on it, but I see a medieval society subsidised heavily by India and tourism income.

Am I the only Indian who can't give a toss what happens to Kashmir?

I respect other Indians opinion on it, but I see a medieval society subsidised heavily by India and tourism income.
No Ravi. Kashmiris are noway medivial. They infact arent islamic like Pakistanis. They believe in Kashmiriat rather than Islamic fundamentals. The sufism in subcontinent has a major contribution by Kashmiris. Now if u understand difference between sufism and islam then things wud be clear to you.

Thats why somewhere or the other Kashmir deserves complete Independence and specifically away from any Islamic fundamentalist country. Infact, if India wasnt a multicultured society with unity in diversity then Kashmir too wud have had a natural right to be away from Literal Hindus and India. Kashmiri hindus are different culturally than our orthodox hindus.

Well I remember many threads deleted in the past regarding this issue.

Yes. Because the issue have been talked to death and contributes nothing more than acrimony on both sides and an affirmation that pakistan vs India is a minefield of in solved ego issues

No Ravi. Kashmiris are noway medivial. They infact arent islamic like Pakistanis. They believe in Kashmiriat rather than Islamic fundamentals. The sufism in subcontinent has a major contribution by Kashmiris. Now if u understand difference between sufism and islam then things wud be clear to you.

Thats why somewhere or the other Kashmir deserves complete Independence and specifically away from any Islamic fundamentalist country. Infact, if India wasnt a multicultured society with unity in diversity then Kashmir too wud have had a natural right to be away from Literal Hindus and India. Kashmiri hindus are different culturally than our orthodox hindus.

I understand that Sufism is a more mystical aspect of Islam and is generally more tolerant.

I meant no offence by my comments :)

You are wrong oracle.

Well Modi, I wud have appreciated if some serious veterans of this forum cud have talked on the topic. My discussion with newbies hasnt been convincing regarding my questions.

Well Modi, I wud have appreciated if some serious veterans of this forum cud have talked on the topic. My discussion with newbies hasnt been convincing regarding my questions.

There is nothing to talk, Pakistanis are content with the Idea of a united Kashmir as a country. Pakistan per say has no territorial demand, we just support their right to choose for themselves.

"Kashmir including the P0K is,was and will always be the integral part of India."- Dr. Manmohan Singh

Tera Manmohan Singh ko Pakistan ka L.

The Kashmiri people hate you Indians and your saffron nature.

The people don't want to be a part of India. :rofl:

than its fine we will arrange some buses qnd train deport them to your main land so than empty land may be usrd for good work like....agriculture tourism....and mega industries ....not like yours.....terrerism factory...or suicder camp....

It's their land, and they are pretty adamant against the slurping of cow urine slushies.

Pakistan occupied Kashmir mein plebiscite karwao , baluchistan mien karwao...and then ask

i think you hate cow ...then why you prefer beef ... and by the way kashmir is main land india no moron needs to take A clarification on it.....it is great fault of islamic world ...they thinking about it......and by the way ...this whole nuisance is upto such muslim suppoter leader like congress ....ek bar kisi sanki ko ane do ......kashmir se pahle khun ki nadiyan bahegi phir investment ki barish hogi....fool pakis...and their lover jammus

bhie sanki la k b shuk pura kar loo ..ur nation dont have balls ... i suggest with all the money you guys are making please buy some made in china balls ...your nation is bigger, much richer but it didnt change our stance neither our support to the rights for our kashmiri brothers

i think you hate cow ...
btw we dont hate cows .. it is just we dont love them enough to drink their piss and do their pooja ...
infact we love cows they are delicious

There is nothing to talk, Pakistanis are content with the Idea of a united Kashmir as a country. Pakistan per say has no territorial demand, we just support their right to choose for themselves.
Then please explain 'KASHMIR BANEGA PAKISTAN' rant. Dont say it doesnt exist in corridors of establishment. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom