What's new

Kashmir Independence movement. Is only India the villain?

WAR-rior

Reaction score
Country
India

These videos simply pop 1 question. Why is KASHMIR BANEGA PAKISTAN so vocal in Pakistan if they are true sympathisers of Kashmiris. Does it mean that this brotherhood and ailing for Kashmiris is only for personal gains? Only a crocodile tear for revenging Bangladesh?

These videos dont show actual brotherhood. Does it?

These videos simply pop 1 question. Why is KASHMIR BANEGA PAKISTAN so vocal in Pakistan if they are true sympathisers of Kashmiris. Does it mean that this brotherhood and ailing for Kashmiris is only for personal gains? Only a crocodile tear for revenging Bangladesh?

Two Words...Proxy War..there is no "Kashmir Independence Movement"...

baseless accusation, Pakistan has been supp[porting kashmir even since 1948 much before 1971 ... stop justification of ur aggrestion and killing of innocent kashmiris

baseless accusation, Pakistan has been supp[porting kashmir even since 1948 much before 1971 ... stop justification of ur aggrestion and killing of innocent kashmiris
Azad Kashmir is controlled by pakistan if pakistan is suppoting kashmiri independence then declare Azad Kashmir as an independent country and show india an example for true supporters of freedom fighters.

Azad Kashmir is controlled by pakistan if pakistan is suppoting kashmiri independence then declare Azad Kashmir as an independent country and show india an example for true supporters of freedom fighters.
we will if they want it.. But i hear salogans like that "PAKISTAN SE RISHTA KYA LA ILAHA ILA LAH" ...please do visit Azad kashmir and meet the people here ... they love Pakistan .

It would be much better if u guys have balls and admit it yes we invaded it and we will kill them if they rise against wall against me ...then stop crying like babies when they do attack yopu ...

Kashmiris has no right to live in kashmir ....as they all are goon and bandits they occupied that place by killing inocent pandits and local recident of jammu and kashmir..... I am surprised why Indian government is not acting on this ...they must eliminante whole youth by buthering them .....now they waht do is just morning breakffast ..killing some youth ... who the **** they are to occupy that place ,......The **** good is happening to them right now ..starving and unemployed ...I even when any kashmiri studing in zurich or berlin approach me .. i never provide them any kind of help ...i just through them out..They think abroad thatrest indians will helpthem in temporary employment in german companies as they do to other Indians.... **** kashmiris...

idotic auguments and distorted facts ..... please see the census of of 1921..padits were never in majority ..
u r a racist and i hope u rot in hell

What can you do about it?

Kashmiris has no right to live in kashmir ....as they all are goon and bandits they occupied that place by killing inocent pandits and local recident of jammu and kashmir..... I am surprised why Indian government is not acting on this ...they must eliminante whole youth by buthering them .....now they waht do is just morning breakffast ..killing some youth ... who the **** they are to occupy that place ,......The **** good is happening to them right now ..starving and unemployed ...I even when any kashmiri studing in zurich or berlin approach me .. i never provide them any kind of help ...i just through them out..They think abroad thatrest indians will helpthem in temporary employment in german companies as they do to other Indians.... **** kashmiris...

Reconvert them via the sword .Deport Pakistani sympathizers to Saudi Arabia or pakistan after confiscating their properties.

baseless? bhai, see the videos and talk. did you understand what is in those vidoes? and do know that these videos arent any propaganda or movie scene. these are real protests.

we will if they want it.. But i hear salogans like that "PAKISTAN SE RISHTA KYA LA ILAHA ILA LAH" ...please do visit Azad kashmir and meet the people here ... they love Pakistan .

It would be much better if u guys have balls and admit it yes we invaded it and we will kill them if they rise against wall against me ...then stop crying like babies when they do attack yopu ...

Yaar, I have posted this topic not to hear bullshit from you guyz. Better talk bout the videos. I dont think these are fake one. They seem to be real protests and show certian ground realities.

I can only say that Pakistan are nothing different than India in terms of treating Kashmiris. Your sympaties for Indian Kashmiris is only there coz its with India. Love for Kashmiris and all is all Farce. The above videos prove it. Period.

Last edited:
People of so called "Azad Kashmir" are neither azad nor Kashmiris. They do not have local representation, but ruled by some beauraucrats in Islamabad and Pakistani military officers.

People of so called "Azad Kashmir" are neither azad nor Kashmiris. They do not have local representation, but ruled by some beauraucrats in Islamabad and Pakistani military officers.

Gunmen kill Kashmiri leader in Pak - Kashmir Times

He was pro-independence

A H Nizami

"
MIRPUR (PAK), May 14: Eminent Kashmiri nationalist leader and the Chairman of All Parties National Alliance (APNA) Sardar Arif Shahid was laid to rest in his ancestral village Khaidgalla, Kooyan in Rawalakot district of Pakistan Administered Kashmir (PAK) on Tuesday.

He was reportedly assassinated by unknown gunmen, in an ambush, while he was approaching his residence in Rawalpindi Monday night. The cause of his killing by two unknown gunmen could not be ascertained. The accused fled away on the motorbike after shooting Shahid to death while he was in his car while entering his residence Monday night, according to the family sources of the late leader.

His party `Jammu & Kashmir National Liberation Conference’ has announced three-day mourning across Pakistan Administered Kashmir to condole the sad demise of the nationalist kashmiri leader and the stanch promoter of the ideology of the complete independence of Jammu & Kashmir state.

The activists of various Kashmiri nationalist parties thronged the streets in various parts of PAK including Mirpur, Muzaffarabad and Rawalakot on Tuesday to protest and condemn, what they called, the gruesome murder of Shahid, also the central president of Jammu & Kashmir National Liberation Conference (JKNLC).

“Hundreds of people representing diverse segments of the civil society from across PAK, mostly the workers of Kashmiri nationalist groups, attended the funeral of Sardar Arif Shahid in Rawalakot Tuesday afternoon where he was later laid to rest in his ancestral graveyard in native village Kooyaan, about 10 kms away from Rawalakot city,” an advocate Nisaar Ahmed Shah, who too participated in the funeral, told this scribe over telephone Tuesday afternoon.

Prominent among those, who attended the funeral, included General (Retired) Nadir Hassan Mirza from Gilgit /Baltistan, secretary general of the J & K National Liberation Conference Shoukat Maqbool Butt, Advisor to the PAK president Sardar Abid Hussain besides others.

Meanwhile, the activists of various Kashmiri nationalist parties took to the streets to protest against the murder of Sardar Arif Shahid.

In Mirpur, a large number of the workers of Jammu Kashmir Liberation Conference, J & K Plebiscite Front, Jammu Kashmir National Awami Party, Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front, J & K National Students Federation staged protest demonstrations at central Shaheed Chowk Tuesday afternoon to protest against the killing of Sardar Arif Shahid by the unidentified gunmen.

Addressing the protesters, the speakers including NLC leader advocate Mohammed Ramzan Dutt, central president JK Plebiscite Front advocate Nasir Saeed Insari, advocate Azeem Dutt, JKLF leader Khawaja Pervez Iqbal termed the murder of Sardar Shahid a great loss to the Kashmir freedom struggle.

Paying rich tributes to the departed leader, speakers said that late Shahid lent his entire life for the independence of the state of Jammu & Kashmir.

Speakers demanded high level probe into the murder of the Kashmiri leader and to bring the culprits to justice without further loss of time.

Hundreds of people also staged protest demonstration in Rawalakot, the native village of late Sardar Arif Shahid, to condemn his murder. They demanded an immediate high level probe into the assassination of the seasoned Kashmiri leader of the Kashmir freedom struggle.

The president of Jammu & Kashmir Liberation League and former Chief Justice of PAK High Court Justice (Retd) Abdul Majeed Mallick and president PAK Chapter of the PPP (Shaheed Bhutto) advocate Chowdhary Munir Hussain also strongly condemned the assassination of Sardar Shahid while he was entering his residence at Adyala Road in Rawalpindi Monday night.

Talking to newsmen here Tuesday, the two Kashmiri leaders paid rich tributes to Arif Shahid for his meritorious life-time services to the Kashmir cause. They demanded immediate high level judicial inquiry into the assassination of the nationalist Kashmiri leader.

Similar protest demonstrations were also staged by various Kashmiri nationalist outfits in the capital city of Muzaffarabad on Tuesday to condemn the murder of the seasoned Kashmiri leader of freedom struggle.

Seasoned Kashmiri analyst and writer Ershaad Mahmood in his statement, released through the social media on Tuesday said, “The murder of the political leader of PAK is a tragic incident. There should be an independent probe into the tragic mishap so that the culprits could be unearthed. Arif Shahid is the first political leader of PAK, who has been murdered. This murder could be the result of personal enmity and also could be on the basis of the political ideologies. It is the responsibility of the state institutions to make the investigation report public within next 48 hours to avert emerging of misunderstandings.”

o bhai those who talk about 1921 is fool to understand that these goon are looting for more old times than 1900s....you fool.....
ur arguemnts are more stupid then ur face ... first of all u shouldnt be so racist .. so if they converted to islam we are bad ..back when they where hindus they were good ..?

Sole motto of Zainab Akhtar's life is dreaming about Indian Kashmir. He'll live his life and finally someday die his death, dreaming the same thing… :enjoy:

All
Sole motto of Zainab Akhtar's life is dreaming about Indian Kashmir. He'll live his life and finally someday die his death, dreaming the same thing… :enjoy:
Zainab Akhtar?

ur arguemnts are more stupid then ur face ... first of all u shouldnt be so racist .. so if they converted to islam we are bad ..back when they where hindus they were good ..?
Ignore the person if off topic. Lets talk on topic please.

baseless? bhai, see the videos and talk. did you understand what is in those vidoes? and do know that these videos arent any propaganda or movie scene. these are real protests.

Yaar, I have posted this topic not to hear bullshit from you guyz. Better talk bout the videos. I dont think these are fake one. They seem to be real protests and show certian ground realities.

I can only say that Pakistan are nothing different than India in terms of treating Kashmiris. Your sympaties for Indian Kashmiris is only there coz its with India. Love for Kashmiris and all is all Farce. The above videos prove it. Period.
so thats why u justify it to ur self ..please visit azad kashmir ... u will know the truth ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom