What's new

Kashmir in lock down ahead of Modi's visit to the occupied valley

Boy the size of your message simply shows you are getting hyped up and accusing me of being butt hurt :lol:... i am loving it....On a serious note let's not loose the context as well..try and reply back with pin-pointed questions/replies....

One stupid criteria you guys have to judge that whether one if hyped or not back in India. But looking at your justifications on Kashmir issue this looks a bit more sane. Anyways Yeah lets not loose the context and don't run here and there like 1971 since topic is about the biggest open air prison of the world.

where did i claim that??

Nearly all of your compatriots claim that. Stupid right??? :lol:

I only said after 47-48 gains your kashmir policy has boomeranged on you

Well that's what you think. we feel our kashmir policy got us 85000+ sq km of Kashmir state.

and yes 71 is a glaring example

Yeah you won in 71. With overwhelming odds in your favor and with help of terror groups like Mukti Bahini. But that has nothing to do with our Kashmir policy. It is a separate issue.

.List me the gains viz-a-viz territory vs any losses that you may have suffer...give it a shot and perhaps you will get what boomeranged means...

Already given a short list dear. It is not my fault if you don't want research further into it and keep believing in the lie "didn't take an inch from India".

On one hand you say hyper nationalistic and on same token you say they are forced to report because situation is this bad...

Yes true. And it is not an oxymoron if you think like that. The fact is that Indian media ignores all journalistic ethics when it comes to Kashmir and Pakistan. But despite that in all that pile of sh!t we manage to find something worthy and less shitty and closer to reality.

.you are not even making any sense now

That's what you think.

A hyper nationalistic media will not give two hoots about anything but national interests

Explained above I think.

here is nothing to hide because no-one can change the status quo here

Status quo are one thing that change always. You are wrong logically and historically. Only that is permanent is change. :)

A bitter fact and hard to swallow..but alas truth!!

Truth for you. When you avoid all the hard realities on ground then the rhetoric like "we are a supa puwa and nothing would change" is the last resort and is the ultimate truth for you.

Though now i am wondering what is being fed to you guys

I quoted Indian media. And you thinking what we are fed? The question is how hard it is for you to accept the truth that is even sometimes reported in your own media.

Tourism Boom in Kashmir - WSJ
Now can your claim and above goes hand in hand??

Meh. Futile?? It is a poor attempt. A very bad one. A few hundred thousand people from India visited a region because "militancy" (not freedom movement) declined a bit. That doesn't prove problem is solved. That doesn't mean all if OKAY. It shows that you are trying to brush things under the carpet. The news that you have given is from 2011. During the same timeline in summers of 2010 more than 100 Kashmiri youth were killed in clashes with Indian security forces in mass protests. You think it is all normal? You think death of 100 plus kids within 2 months is all normal. OR that people of Kashmir have forgotten death of those kids and are now singing Jana Gana Mana five times a day?

If you think anything like above then you are deluded my friend.

For more about killing spree of Indian state against Kashmir youth in year 2010:

The riot police consisting of Jammu and Kashmir Police and Indian Para-military forces fired teargas shells rubber bullets and also live ammunition on the protesters, resulting in 112 deaths, including many teenagers and an 11-year-old boy

2010 Kashmir unrest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you do it because you want to stop terrorist and we do it because we are tyrants...right??

Yes. Because you and we are in different situations. In our case it is for the security of Shia Pakistanis. It is for safety of Shia processions since in past Whatsapp, Viber etc have been used by terrorists of TTP and LeJ to attack these processions. Once processions ends, the internet is restored within no time. There is also no curfew or moving restrictions even in such situation. A normal person can travel around sine there are no curfews like it is in the case of IOK. In IOK you have no threat from any terrorist. It is to avoid protests from local civilians. It is for stopping them from protesting against Indian state. To stop the kids of Kashmir from pelting stones on your security forces. Situation is different dear. you cannot compare the both.

Anyways i don't expect you to apply your brain here and crack a simple thing - Internet bans or curfews are imposed to stop situation getting out of control...this is not an indicator that the place is not free...We do it on 14th August...15th August or for that matter any day of the year...the idea and logic for fringe elements to expolit the situation will not change...

Yes it will change and it is different cases that you are talking about here. You are comparing two different scenarios here. We do it to avoid any kind of terrorists attacking our civilians, you do it to stop protests by fringe elements aka Kashmir people. And we do it only on two days. 9th and 10 of Moharram. Both dates related to Shia processions. While in IOK, whenever you feel that there are chances of massive protests by locals against your tyranny you impose such draconian bans. There is no specific day in the year for such bans in your case.

Atleast read before shamelessly replying back..."independently verify claims" is the key there...

I have read it. We never stopped anyone from visiting NWA and FATA. But since there was very little government control on these regions so that it was advised not to go their for neutral journalists. You know we were fighting hardcore terrorists running their own state unlike you who are fighting a low level militancy but still ban several foreign journalists despite the situation in IOK was clearly not as bad as it was in FATA a few years ago or before or during Op Zarb e Azb.

regarding your comment on whose human rights record is better then please quote some "Neutral Source" suggesting that

I stand by my claim. Our situation was far bad but despite that our record is far better and clean.

Talk about self obsession :lol:....

Wrong again. This is the believe and confidence in what you are defending and arguing.

Look we both are repeating our points now...so let me put a pause here...unless and until you have some replies for the questions i raised or some specifc questions for me..consider this as my last reply....

Your choice whether you reply again or not. I have tried to answer your arguments and counter arguments despite they being extremely bogus and lame according to me. Like all the Indian arguments on Kashmir. By the way since you are signing off, this was what was happening on the streets of Srinagar while you were typing your post to counter claims and comments of a Pakistani on the same region.

CTXhjQiUYAAATBc.jpg large.jpg

Source:
Feel how stupid you are looking right now to me? :lol:

Another huge post...gonna cut everything but talk about what is not rhetoric....also when you agreed let's not loose context did you mean bombard with essay long post instead?? On a lighter note it reminded me of school days when the same strategy was used in history subject :lol:

Nearly all of your compatriots claim that. Stupid right??? :lol:
Yeah ...but is is very intelligent when your compatriots claim that they won 65 and kargil..right?? :lol:

Well that's what you think. we feel our kashmir policy got us 85000+ sq km of Kashmir state.
No you are dead wrong...when you got this 85000+ sq Km there was not even a kashmir policy....Your Kashmir policy has resulted in loss of West Pakistan because it never allowed peace with india...65 was a direct result of Kashmir policy, no?? and payback by India in 71 right??...Not an inch has been gained but losses of greater magnitude...This is my point...agree/deny plz...

Yeah you won in 71. With overwhelming odds in your favor and with help of terror groups like Mukti Bahini. But that has nothing to do with our Kashmir policy. It is a separate issue.
How?? I would love to understand how?? Also stop providing excuses for your loss...Wars are fought to win...not for making it easy for your enemy...

Already given a short list dear. It is not my fault if you don't want research further into it and keep believing in the lie "didn't take an inch from India".
Mind atleast pointing to short list?? I will surely do research....

I quoted Indian media. And you thinking what we are fed? The question is how hard it is for you to accept the truth that is even sometimes reported in your own media.
:lol: ... I just don't get it where is the denial...you are hell bent on repeating the same crap...Anywyas let me try in a different way...Prove to me that Indian media was forced to report something in Kashmir...Who forced it...and how?? Here is my point...we don't need to hide anything that is happening in Kashmir....This is why you see things not only reported in mainstream media but loads of discussions on why AFSPA should/shouldn't be removed....

Meh. Futile?? It is a poor attempt. A very bad one.
Nah not futile....Look i try to keep within the context...You said that things are this bad that Indian media is forced to report...I simply said that if things are this bad then how is tourism possible?? If there are blackouts/curfew/no freedom/people forced to remain in house and blah blah how are tourists flogging the state?? Are they moving in ghost towns taken in by ghosts?? Look i am not asking you to change your principal stand...All i trying to show you is things are not the way you are portraying...simple...

In IOK you have no threat from any terrorist. It is to avoid protests from local civilians. It is for stopping them from protesting against Indian state. To stop the kids of Kashmir from pelting stones on your security forces. Situation is different dear. you cannot compare the both.
:lol: on bold part...Also why do you think anyone would allow people to pelt stones on security forces...Look i don't expect you to speak in our favor but atleast make claims that don't defy common sense..no?? b/w Stone Pelting is a new concept...a good strategy by our friends to keep things hot in Kashmir...and in quashing it Armed forced had to use means which caused deaths and injury...further antognising people...Curfews and internet bans are the best means....b/w how many times have Pakistan banned youtube...Such drastic measures are unfortunate however they sometimes are your best options....

While in IOK, whenever you feel that there are chances of massive protests by locals against your tyranny you impose such draconian bans. There is no specific day in the year for such bans in your case.
Again logic didn't change...You do it for two days to stop frindge elements from taking benefits out of it...What harm Peaceful protests in Kashmir will do to India...they happen at every single nook and corner of India...problem is paid agents using them and turning them into stone pelting matches forcing security forces to use force and then cashing on it...but then what's the point in explaining this to you....

I have read it. We never stopped anyone from visiting NWA and FATA.
Sorry my friend but this is lie...Though i perfectly understand the motive...I explained that in some other thread as well....PA is not some god send people...whenever Army comes out of barracks human rights are violated...simple!!...it is unfortunate but collateral damage is the reality...
I stand by my claim. Our situation was far bad but despite that our record is far better and clean.
I know your claim..I am asking for a neutral source to back it up...

Feel how stupid you are looking right now to me? :lol:
Stupid..:lol: ...do you want me to put such pictures from Pakistan?? You know what stupid is - living in denial mode...There is not a single Indian who will not agree that there are people in Kashmir who are not happy with India...but thinking that every single kashmiri thinks like that is lame...though it suits your case but that is where it ends :)....History is there - Kashmiri's have always disappointed you....question is why??

Even after a year, it is difficult to gauge the success of Zarb-e-Azb, largely because figures provided to the public come from only one source, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) of the Pakistani Army. There is no other reliable source of facts, and no independent media organization was allowed to embed with the army units fighting the Islamist militants in North Waziristan during the whole past year (aside from occasional tours organized by ISPR for select groups of journalists to show destroyed militant hideouts and captured weapons).
The Successes and Failures of Pakistan’s Operation Zarb-e-Azb | The Jamestown Foundation

Seems like saviour of World are also towing similar line....however not sure why??

Of-course how can i forget Point 5353...:laugh:...regarding Majority Kashmiris...are you calculating Pakistanis living in P-O-K as well?? because on our side there are issues and people are unhappy with GOI....and why shouldn't they be?? Today's youth want jobs and prosperity which GOI has failed to provide...However painting Majority of Kashmiri's in the same brush is a propaganda that suits your case but not reality.... Nevertheless we won't mind you keep thinking that way...History is there when you have assumed similar stuff but always got disappointment...

Rest of the post is mere garbage so keep living in your lala land....

The improved security environment speaks for itself. The operations are still ongoing. And I don't see how you can dismiss facts about your country as rubbish. Don't brush your own issues under the rug. As for Kashmiris - we know about the brutal methods employed by the occupation forces there

Back
Top Bottom