What's new

"Kashmir" has been selected as venue for "Miss World 2023 Pageant"

Biggest Problem for Pakistan, created the base of religion...

It only damaging to Pakistan.... Rest you feel proud on daily about posting rape, muslim crime etc in India..

That will not change it anything for Pakistan.
Pajeetistan wasn't created with religion as a base yet tere ganday nangay Chindoo brothers are running around raping and murdering people on the basis of religion. Why?

Well, rape stats will now shoot up in Kashmir.
All the females will need an Everlast charity belt now.

Well, rape stats will now shoot up in Kashmir.
All the females will need an Everlast charity belt now.
I used to suggest women wear those cow fur outfits but then the news about Brahmin cow rapists started coming out. Nothing will prepare these women for rapejeets.

So Indians want to bring bikini culture to Kashmir?

Pajeetistan wasn't created with religion as a base yet tere ganday nangay Chindoo brothers are running around raping and murdering people on the basis of religion. Why?

Language tells everything about the family and society,

Kashmir is transforming fast after abrogation of article 370. See all that rapin and pillagin by the Indians.

Fact check:
Chindoos are still carrying out the same repression they've been enforcing in Kashmir for 80 years. Refer to my comments below:

Meanwhile:
Pajeets still shutting down Kashmiri press:
I am confident Chindoos will say it was a CIA ISI Khangress Vatican Sickular Urban Naxalite Chindoophobic outlet so it deserved to be shut down

Pajeets still going after Kashmiris who are opposing revocation of Art 370 or reporting on Hindu military crimes in Kashmir:
https://thekashmiriyat.co.uk/admin-suspends-lecturer-who-appeared-before-sc-in-article-370-case/?amp=1 I am confident Chindoos will say they were ISI Love Zihadi who had personally impregnated and force converted 300 pajeetnis so they deserved to be targeted

Pajeets taking selfies waving their tricolor at Lal Chowk with every single shop behind them shuttered and closed in protest:
1000000168.jpg

I am confident Chindoos will say ISI Zihadis created a replica of Lal Chowk in a terrorist training camp and hired ugly sickukar Khangress pajeet antinationals to pose with a tricolor to humiliate India.

Why are you hurt if an international event is held in Kashmir.
I'm not. I answered your question, now answer mine:

- Why do Chindoos think they have "normalijed" Kashmir if they still need to enforce the same repression and draconian methods to keep Kashmirs from demanding their independence (refer to my comments above)

Back
Top Bottom