What's new

"Kashmir" has been selected as venue for "Miss World 2023 Pageant"

pikkuboss

Reaction score
Country
India
Nice initiative though

More events and visitors , means more earning for locals.

I'm sure locals will be happy to earn

They still absolutely hate hindus

It's like explaining something to children, their is mass communal hate across India

So when a hindutva extremist police man murders Indian Muslims or a hindutva teacher beats Indian Muslim children

Or Hindutva mobs attack Indian Muslim localities or the state bulldozes their homes

This crap doesn't happen in a vacuum

Their is fear and loathing and anger and resentment bubbling across India in all communities and kashmiri understand exactly what's happening

It's like explaining something to children, their is mass communal hate across India

So when a hindutva extremist police man murders Indian Muslims or a hindutva teacher beats Indian Muslim children

Or Hindutva mobs attack Indian Muslim localities or the state bulldozes their homes

Their is fear and loathing and anger and resentment bubbling across India in all communities and kashmiri understand exactly what's happening
You can't generalize entire country with incidents that happen here and there

We are 1.3 billion with so many differences, and flare ups are to be expected. Its not like this doesn't happen in so called homogenous societies, where it is termed as crime.

If it makes you feel happy and secure that they hate Hindus, its fine. As long as there is peace and no crime/violence/disturbance in society, everyone has the right to feel how they want in their minds and hearts.

You can't generalize entire country with incidents that happen here and there

We are 1.3 billion with so many differences, and flare ups are to be expected. Its not like this doesn't happen in so called homogenous societies, where it is termed as crime.

If it makes you feel happy and secure that they hate Hindus, its fine. As long as there is peace and no crime/violence/disturbance in society, everyone has the right to feel how they want in their minds and hearts.

Generalize a country that elected yogi and modi

Sure you can

What you have in Kashmir at the moment is mindless propaganda, controlled rallies, photo ops

But across India and across Kashmir you have relentless communal hate at the moment

That communalism always existed but you have a hindutva government now and the genie is out of the bottle

I speak to a lot of kashmiri, they are not blind and their animosity in India is building up to insurmountable levels

I will repeat their is mass hatred of hindus and India amongst Kashmiri

Sure you can

What you have in Kashmir at the moment is mindless propaganda, controlled rallies, photo ops

But across India and across Kashmir you have relentless communal hate at the moment

That communalism always existed but you have a hindutva government now and the genie is out of the bottle

I speak to a lot of kashmiri, they are not blind and their animosity in India is building up to insurmountable levels

Who we elect is our business frankly

Sure if you say so, but I don't believe it. Let's agree to disagree.

Sure you can

Again, hindu and muslim...

Bhai - isse badkar bhi, life me kuch hota hai.

Jahaan dekho bas hindu muslim start kar dete ho.. That we even don't care and consider..

Jahaan dekho bas hindu muslim start kar dete ho pakistani waale.. That we even don't care and consider..
Oye saaley pajeet, are Pakistanis the ones talking about killing mullas if they don't shriek Jai Shri Ram in your country?

Oye saaley pajeet, are Pakistanis the ones talking about killing mullas if they don't shriek Jai Shri Ram in your country?
Biggest Problem for Pakistan, created the base of religion...

It only damaging to Pakistan.... Rest you feel proud on daily about posting rape, muslim crime etc in India..

That will not change it anything for Pakistan.

you should try some psychiatrist and meds prescribed. Are you blurting this same crap in your sleep also?
face it : you guys lost it all. now stop digging yourself into deeper holes

ps; and if this is additional jealousy about the contest, first take a look at yourself in a bikini and if you still have any eyesight left then go to the psychiatrist

If Pakistani sepoy generals had an ounce of dignity left in them, they'd do here what India did to the Sri Lankan team visiting Pakistan in 2009.

If Pakistani sepoy generals had an ounce of dignity left in them, they'd do here what India did to the Sri Lankan team visiting Pakistan in 2009.
There isn't anyone to buy into these fairy tales.
Your Jihadi problem is of your own making. Burning down Christian churches and houses , lynching Sri Lankans, Using Blasphemy laws to steal land houses businesses, kidnaping Hindu girls and converting them for marriage etc etc

Back
Top Bottom