What's new

Kashmir: Freedom fighters Attack CRPF training camp

FC guys crushed by some one was crime not terrorism sir. Do you people still remember 26/11 that is global show and India cannot push any thing like that in Pakistan even if it tries because that was done by dedicated organization with ideology and no country can do such thing with money neither Pakistan nor India. So get over the idea that India will ever able to destabilize Pakistan. India getting destabilize is not being done by Pakistan it is being done by Modi him self and his anti minority policies.
You can pray hard and keep on wishing and hoping India is going to destabilize.we are not trying to destabilize Pakistan because we know no one can do a better job of it than Pakistanies.
What do you mean by 26/11 global show,there are not one but many examples of similar incidents in Pakistan ,Pakistan had paid more for supporting terrorism and it will keep paying more as long as the jihadi mindset is nurtured and that will be used by others on Pakistan .

Saying basic facts are mind games now?

You are the one in denial with one insecurity after another,

Right killing terrorists is murder , using air guns is bullets , and the day Pakistanis lecture about army rapes is the day earth freezes over , even if you multiply by 10 it will be lower than pak army's record in Bangladesh & balochistan Of 400,000 .

Good , obviously you aren't the same species, humans have IQ high enough to realize religion & race are entirely different things .
Believe me, my IQ levels are high enough, I've done quite well in life. And I have a toilet. Now f.ck off you ugly filth.

You can pray hard and keep on wishing and hoping India is going to destabilize.we are not trying to destabilize Pakistan because we know no one can do a better job of it than Pakistanies.
What do you mean by 26/11 global show,there are not one but many examples of similar incidents in Pakistan ,Pakistan had paid more for supporting terrorism and it will keep paying more as long as the jihadi mindset is nurtured and that will be used by others on Pakistan

You and I will continue this war of words and reach no conclusion. First of all there is no Jihadi mindset in Pakistan. Jihad is an obligatory duty on every Muslim and Jihad is very different from terrorism. Like fighting India in Kashmir is Jihad and fighting Israel is Palestine is Jihad because both of them are occupying forces but rest is all terrorism and in Jihad you cannot be suicidal you have to secure a way to fight and get away with your life alive. Then when ever you take up weapons it should be to fight a armed cruel force not civilians. If a person going to Jihad is killing civilians it is not Jihad it is terrorism. fighting Indian soldiers is Jihad but 26/11 was not Jihad it was terrorism because in 26/11 only civilians were targeted. In jihad every single life matters and you cannot kill a bug if it is innocent.

You and I will continue this war of words and reach no conclusion. First of all there is no Jihadi mindset in Pakistan. Jihad is an obligatory duty on every Muslim and Jihad is very different from terrorism. Like fighting India in Kashmir is Jihad and fighting Israel is Palestine is Jihad because both of them are occupying forces but rest is all terrorism and in Jihad you cannot be suicidal you have to secure a way to fight and get away with your life alive. Then when ever you take up weapons it should be to fight a armed cruel force not civilians. If a person going to Jihad is killing civilians it is not Jihad it is terrorism. fighting Indian soldiers is Jihad but 26/11 was not Jihad it was terrorism because in 26/11 only civilians were targeted. In jihad every single life matters and you cannot kill a bug if it is innocent.

Brother American forces occupy Afghanistan. The Taliban fighting them is a legitimate jihad too. As is anyone who takes up arms to defend the Rohingya, the Muslims of CAR, defend people from ISIS and thier affiliates.

Other than that 100% agree.

Brother American forces occupy Afghanistan. The Taliban fighting them is a legitimate jihad too. As is anyone who takes up arms to defend the Rohingya, the Muslims of CAR, defend people from ISIS and thier affiliates.

Other than that 100% agree.

I was trying to give a general idea.

You can believe what jihad is that's not our problem but when it threatens to effect us then we will bring that so called jihad to you.i appreciate you said terrorists killing civilians are terrorists ,I believe we both agree the kashmiri pandits who where targeted by terrorists by klling and raping them are terrorists and not jihadis

You can believe what jihad is that's not our problem but when it threatens to effect us then we will bring that so called jihad to you.i appreciate you said terrorists killing civilians are terrorists ,I believe we both agree the kashmiri pandits who where targeted by terrorists by klling and raping them are terrorists and not jihadis

You'll bring what? The same BS your dead boys did today. Or maybe you'll die of a heart attack at the thought of "bringing it"... Lol

You can believe what jihad is that's not our problem but when it threatens to effect us then we will bring that so called jihad to you

You cannot bring Jihad to us you can bring terrorism to us at max and for a short time. India is effected by more than 24 freedom struggles and those are not all Pakistan oriented so to make it simple every minority needs a separate nation from India and that is because Indian anti minority policies. So don't blame us in bringing any thing to you. You cannot blame Naxal on Pakistan, you cannot blame khalistan movement on Pakistan and the list goes on.

You cannot bring Jihad to us you can bring terrorism to us at max and for a short time. India is effected by more than 24 freedom struggles and those are not all Pakistan oriented so to make it simple every minority needs a separate nation from India and that is because Indian anti minority policies. So don't blame us in bringing any thing to you. You cannot blame Naxal on Pakistan, you cannot blame khalistan movement on Pakistan and the list goes on.
Bro have you ever wondered we have so many freedom struggles as you claim ,still you see terrorist incidents only in few districts in valley and rest of India is peaceful ,and with no freedom struggles in Pakistan as you claim but more people get killed ,Do you wonder why
We know Pakistan dsnt have the capability to use groups deep in india,so won't blame you for that.rest of world says jihad is terrorism

Bro have you ever wondered we have so many freedom struggles as you claim ,still you see terrorist incidents only in few districts in valley and rest of India is peaceful ,and with no freedom struggles in Pakistan as you claim but more people get killed ,Do you wonder why
We know Pakistan dsnt have the capability to use groups deep in india,so won't blame you for that.rest of world says jihad is terrorism

Who says Jihad is terrorism? A Muslim cannot say Jihad is terrorism and a non Muslim opinion is not counted on the affair because he has no knowledge of what Jihad is. Like I cannot say considering that cow an animal a god is foolish. even thou I know that a fool will consider that cow is God in 21st century because every one know that cow is a animal that is on the mercy of a human to feed it. Or I cannot say that a person who worships a stone is fool and idiot because I don't know why they worship a rock or a cow. I cannot comment on the matter because I have no knowledge of the core reason behind it.

moving to terrorism in Pakistan and India. Pakistan don't have to take care of central India as Hindus are disrupting central India them selves about north south east and west India even you know it is a mess. Pakistan is a peaceful nation we don't even have capabilities to do any thing in Kashmir. All that is happening in Kashmir is due to India's own anti minority policies and biggest example of non Pakistan involvement is that one of the today's attackers was son of an Indian police officer. So this clearly proves that this attack was a result of bad policies of Indian Gov rather than Pakistan's influence.

5 CRPF Jawans were killed in this attack and 2 Indian Army Guys were killed on LOC

5 CRPF Jawans were killed in this attack and 2 Indian Army Guys were killed on LOC
Total 7 dead but I don't know how many died in freedom fighters attack and how many on LOC because they can shift bodies easily. it might be a conspiracy but I think all 7 died on LOC and there was no attack on CRPF camp India just made up the attack story because according to India the gun fight continued for 14 hours and there is no single video of CRPF gunfight in media.

Total 7 dead but I don't know how many died in freedom fighters attack and how many on LOC because they can shift bodies easily. it might be a conspiracy but I think all 7 died on LOC and there was no attack on CRPF camp India just made up the attack story because according to India the gun fight continued for 14 hours and there is no single video of CRPF gunfight in media.

7 people since when? How many people were killed since 24th Dec?

Saying basic facts are mind games now?
You are a retard! My father was a muslim, my grand father was a muslim, my great grandfather was a muslim. Beyond that I dont care.
Games are wen u try to take others to guilt trip for irrelevant and fake history. Got it m8

You are the one in denial with one insecurity after another,
We have no in security. We r clear IOK is oppressed by indian policies

Right killing terrorists is murder , using air guns is bullets , and the day Pakistanis lecture about army rapes is the day earth freezes over , even if you multiply by 10 it will be lower than pak army's record in Bangladesh & balochistan Of 400,000 .
Where did u pull out these numbers. The mukti bani were traitors and terrorist, Pakistan Army was fighting to secure its soveriegnity. Who gave right to india to train and use muktis against Pakistan

You indians r really chankia types. Liers, manipulator and cowards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom