What's new

Kashmir files vs The Shudra

Do you want me to list down the names of pro freedom Hindus specifically from Kashmir valley? I can do that as well.
Do you think the Chenab valley isn't a part of J&K, the population from Kathua to Kupwara are as equal stake holders as the residents of Kashmir valley.
Let's keep it this way- If you can prove to me those "Hindus" haven't got their khatna done, then I'll 100% believe you.

Let's keep it this way- If you can prove to me those "Hindus" haven't got their khatna done, then I'll 100% believe you.
You still didn't understand the point, convert the religion is not such requirements for any non Muslim residents of J&K if they want to join the armed resistance.
They remain Hindus in the ranks, like Pakistani hindus serving the armed forces of Pakistan.

LOL Hindu pandits are the original inhabitants of Kashmir valley, they were invaded and converted hence we have muslims with surname like Bhat, pandit etc..
Demographics are changed by invaders from other regions. How can pandits change demographics of Kashmir, they were just 5% of the population even before partition.

There is no sidetracking, you can replace hindus with Jews/Christians/Buddhists etc.
The hatred remains the same.
Now don't tell me you guys love Israel/Jews..!? And just hate the Hindus.
No such thing as Kashmiri Hindus, Hindus don't belong in Kashmir
And don't pretend that you don't know about demographic change there is a reason hindus are being settled in Kashmir

1931: The movement against the Maharaja Hari Singh began and was brutally suppressed by the State forces. Hari Singh was part of a Hindu Dogra dynasty which ruled over a majority Muslim State. The predominantly Muslim population was kept poor, illiterate and inadequately represented in the State's services

20,30% of North Punjab Urban pop is Kashmiri (been that way since 1800s)
How did they end up there...
A-three-year-old-boy-sitting-on-the-body-of-grandfather-killed-in-Kashmir-broke-hearts.jpg

Cause scenes like these were happening since 1800s - non Muslim state oppression against the local majority Muslim populace for 100s of years now with no end in sight

Last edited:
And don't pretend that you don't know about demographic change there is a reason hindus are being settled in Kashmir
Yes..... hindus don't belong in Kashmir, actually hindus don't belong in Pakistan, Bangladesh or even India. Hindus just need to stop existing.....period.
So to start with, when are you going to cleanse Pakistan of its few million Hindus??
Let's start with Pakistan then do the needful in Kashmir and after that mainland India can be cleansed.

Yes..... hindus don't belong in Kashmir, actually hindus don't belong in Pakistan, Bangladesh or even India. Hindus just need to stop existing.....period.
So to start with, when are you going to cleanse Pakistan of its few million Hindus??
Let's start with Pakistan then do the needful in Kashmir and after that mainland India can be cleansed.
Lets just start by having a proper partition in india

The people need separation

They always needed separation

Jinnah always said everything about us, our history, our heroes, our culture is different we need to be separate entities

Their is a mountain of mutual hatred, why the fcuk did you think a united India was the way to go

Let the Kashmiri, Sikhs and anyone else become independent, rather then this hate filled toxic cess pit of existence in india

Kashmiri Pundits helped the Dogra Rulers to oppress their Kashmiri Muslim brothers.
If we do not want the excesses of individual kings to be used against people centuries removed from them, then we cannot legitimately argue what you have argued.
Kashmiri Pundits helped the Indian government to oppress their Kashmiri Muslim Brothers.
How?
Kashmiri Pundits are casteist, racist and Islamophobic. They are no angels
This is ridiculous. Apparently you know nothing about them.
Agnihotri is a Sanghi choir boy trying to legitimise the genocide of Indian Muslims.
Agreed.

You tend to get hysterical.

Kashmiri pandits didn't initiate the violence, violence was done on them, they were forced to leave and not vice versa.
Hence i will always have a soft corner for them.
Your points are not making a sence now, if Kashmir problem and for that matter Pakistan itself,not a construent of religion then I don't think any further discussion matters here.
No, that is wrong, you should continue to discuss the matter, but calmly, rationally, without heat. Most Pakistanis do not have a clue about this episode.
There is no agenda of conversion in Hinduism, they are also limited to the sub continent. There is no provision of going to heaven for converting a non believer to a believer Hindu.
Technically, yes. Are you denying the Arya Samaj phony rituals, rituals that have now provided ammunition for the Sanghi ghar wapasi campaign?

Are you also denying that the ghar wapasi campaign exists, and is actively promoted?
Hence you don't see any punishment for leaving Hinduism nor is there any gain in joining Hinduism.
If you are a Hindu, then that's it, you don't need to spread your religion to get something from the almighty.
These efforts at reconversion have nothing to do with Hindus and with Hinduism, they are the hallmarks of the political Hindu, of Hindutva.
Also there are no convertion rituals for a person to become Hindu, whatever you see is just madeup symbolism and iconography.
That is, again, technically true, but does not explain the virulent campaigns putting pressure on Muslims and Christians.
Regarding the films you mentioned, I don't have an idea about them, maybe they are not as famous, so I won't comment.

Please don't talk rubbish.

Lets just start by having a proper partition in india

The people need separation

They always needed separation

Jinnah always said everything about us, our history, our heroes, our culture is different we need to be separate entities

Their is a mountain of mutual hatred, why the fcuk did you think a united India was the way to go

Let the Kashmiri, Sikhs and anyone else become independent, rather then this hate filled toxic cess pit of existence in india
you being a Pakistani can easily say that a country should allow people with differences to create their own countries as Pakistan herself have split into 2 countries due to differences ( political and not religious). Whereas we indians believe in unity in diversity, we cannot let India bifurcate into many tiny nation, as this will lead to the old princely states era where a third party could easily come and conquer all these small states like what the British did.
Things just won't stop with Kashmir, it will just become worse.

you being a Pakistani can easily say that a country should allow people with differences to create their own countries as Pakistan herself have split into 2 countries due to differences ( political and not religious). Whereas we indians believe in unity in diversity, we cannot let India bifurcate into many tiny nation, as this will lead to the old princely states era where a third party could easily come and conquer all these small states like what the British did.
Things just won't stop with Kashmir, it will just become worse.

Of course it will become worse, it's becoming worse already, there is no unity in diversity, Indians hate each other

Indians hate each other more then we hate Hindus and that's saying something

There is no unity in diversity as hindutva poison is celebrated by bakhts as a tool to subjugate the other

The other will start to respond, increasing ghettoization, conflict, hatred

Pakistan, ISI etc will or course add fuel to the fire but it dosent need to because the fuel is everywhere in India

India is hurtling to the inevitable, and bullshit about unity and diversity won't cut it

I agree that the Pandits must be allowed to return to the Valley and again set up homes and businesses but do give a think about the injustices perpetrated by the military occupation on the non-Pandits for the last three decades, whether it be the Kunan-Poshpora mass gangrape incident of 1991 or it be the current electrocutions, pellet gun firings and other daily big and small tortures of now.
Once peace prevails ,the military will move back,most of the security operations are by jk police and right now we have issues in Kashmir in few pockets in the valley otherwise the state over all is peaceful.
Of course it will become worse, it's becoming worse already, there is no unity in diversity, Indians hate each other

Indians hate each other more then we hate Hindus and that's saying something

There is no unity in diversity as hindutva poison is celebrated by bakhts as a tool to subjugate the other

The other will start to respond, increasing ghettoization, conflict, hatred

Pakistan, ISI etc will or course add fuel to the fire but it dosent need to because the fuel is everywhere in India

India is hurtling to the inevitable, and bullshit about unity and diversity won't cut it
You are not the first one to say it,I am sure your father and grand father would have said it in the past.we are still standing after more than 70 years.you have to live in India to understand why what you want will never happen.

You are not the first one to say it,I am sure your father and grand father would have said it in the past.we are still standing after more than 70 years.you have to live in India to understand why what you want will never happen.

It's happening now, it's happening right in front of us

Your previous generations said it,you are saying it and your future generations too might say it.keep the family tradition, all the best

What the hell are you talking about 😂, it's happening as we speak, can't you see the poison and division in India?

This oppression-showing clip should be shown in every school, college and work environment in India and the West the Hindutvadis have infested. Look at the ha ha reacts @Sudarshan and @Sharma Ji have given to your OP despite this clip's posting. And look below what they have written. But if anyone thinks this caste oppression stopped in 300 BC via the entry of Alexander the Great and the subsequent Buddhist rule then they are wrong. Caste oppression happens even now in India ( and abroad where Hindutvadis infest ). Read this incident from just last year :

An innocent two-year-old Dalit child became the object of blame for the priests' anti-human thinking and just exactly like the film clip in the OP there gathered a meeting of the village "elders" who obeyed with the oppression of the priests and imposed a punishment on the child's family because the child had "defiled" the holy place through his "impure presence", though the child's tongue was not cut this time but a 25,000 rupees fine imposed on the family who later were reluctant to file a police complaint because they were surrounded by an oppressive political and socio-economic environment which may decide to, as they say in the Subcontinent, do a "Hookah paani bandh" on them, essentially a socio-economic boycott or even an expulsion from the village. This is Dear Leader Modi's "Vishwaguru" India ?

So @Protest_again, who's the psycho here ? Do you not think a cleansing Communist revolution is required in India ( and the Subcontinent ) ?

I agree that the Pandits must be allowed to return to the Valley and again set up homes and businesses but do give a think about the injustices perpetrated by the military occupation on the non-Pandits for the last three decades, whether it be the Kunan-Poshpora mass gangrape incident of 1991 or it be the current electrocutions, pellet gun firings and other daily big and small tortures of now.

An Urban Naxal is a sophisticated and evolved creature that you Hindutvadi will never be. :)

Is a chamar not a human ? Should chamars not have the same human rights as you ? Why do you think you are superior than them ? I can say that you, Sharma Ji, are inferior to me and other progressives by a light year not only intellectually but also because of your anti-human thoughts. Same goes for Sudarshan who thanked your stupid post. That is why revolutionary societies like the USSR and North Korea had set up gulags for people like you two. Please repent and change your ways.

@Joe Shearer, good that you gave him a -ve rating.

@Mentee @fitpOsitive @Goenitz @Bilal9 @KedarT @vishwambhar @Naofumi @N.Siddiqui @Vapnope

Sure, a film made by an anti-human idiot for other anti-human idiots who don't have the thoughtfulness of a cat.
You very well know my views on casteism, I strongly condemn it. I also think that books that promote casteism should be completely banned in India. In fact, right now we also have laws against caste oppression.

At the same time, I hope Muslims too stop considering Hindus as inferior idol worshippers destined to have a bad fate. I have seen so many posts like 'Dirty Hindoos', 'Cow piss drinkers', '**** worshippers', etc on this forum and I have started to think that Muslims for some absurd reason consider themselves superior to Hindus but will at the same time talk about caste system among Hindus. This superiority is no different than casteism (which is also there in the book, believer and unbelievers, us vs them, etc) but I haven't heard Muslims talking about it and questioning their book. Remember, we Hindus have burned the Manusmriti book (which I think is extreme) because of the discrimination in it. At the same time, there are some beautiful quotes in the same book and that's why I think burning it is extreme. Instead, people should release a new copy where the negative parts are removed and only positive parts remain, similar to the New Testament for the Bible. I would suggest the same thing for Muslims but then even questioning it is blasphemous so what's the use? I just laugh when I see posts by Muslims who are concerned with caste discrimination among Hindus.

I'm not denying that Hindus have had a problem, the first step for us Hindus is logically to accept that there are flaws and that you can't just follow anything blindly. The movie below shows the same thing about a person who is questioning the rituals that have been followed blindly from so many years.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom